剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
It's a reputation based on lies.
长官 这可能是我们唯一
Sir, this might be our only chance to build
找到关键证人
a watertight case against Saint,
滴水不漏地将圣人捉拿归案的机会
with a key witness to boot.
这不是特警队的职责范围
This isn't what SWAT's supposed to do.
我们的工作就是拯救性命 指挥官
Our job's saving lives, Commander.
眼下 有一名年轻的女孩因为圣人的毒品
And right now there's a young girl in the hospital
躺在医院在生死线上挣扎
fighting for hers because of Saint's drugs.
她不会是最后一个
And she won't be the last.
以你和勒罗伊之间的恩怨 用他做线人有隐患
Using Leroy as a CI is tricky given your history with him.
你确定你可以信任他去做
You sure you can trust him to do the job
洛城警局要他做的事
that LAPD would expect him to do?
他不会有任何怨言
Without any hard feelings,
也不会节外生枝
without any agenda of his own?
他是我们最好的选择
He's our best option.
我所说的最好 也是我们的唯一选择
And by "best," I mean our only option.
对
Yes.
我觉得勒罗伊能胜任
I think Leroy's up for the job.
我没问这个
Not what I asked.
不过我信得过你
But I trust you,
我准了
so I'll approve it.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
不客气
You're welcome.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
我想让你认识我的一位好朋友
I'd like you to meet a good friend of mine.
他叫洛波
His name is Lobo.
是"狼"的意思
Lobo means "Wolf."
没错 你怎么知道的
That's right. How'd you know that?
学校老师教我们英语和西班牙语
My school teaches us English and Spanish.
你喜欢你的学校吗
Do you like your school?
他们总是布置很多作业
They give us a lot of homework.
你做作业的时候 你的狗狗会陪着你吗
Does your dog hang out with you when you do your homework?
你是说萨米吗
You mean Sammie?
萨米是男孩女孩
Is Sammie a girl dog or a boy dog?
女孩
Girl.
但它不是真实的
But she's not real.
是我哥哥在一个游乐场上为我赢的
My brother won her for me at a fair.
这么说萨米是个毛绒玩具
So Sammie's a stuffed animal.
是的 我最喜欢的一个
Yeah, my favorite one.
所以
That's why,
我听到那些人进屋时
when I heard those men in the house,
我把它藏了起来
I hid her.
告诉我它在哪 或许我可以帮你找到它
Tell me where she is, maybe I can go get her for you.
谭
Hey, Tan.
有事找你
Need you in here, buddy.
好吧 晚点见 凯特琳
Okay. See you later, Caitlin.
说再见 伙计
Say bye, buddy.
走吧 狗狗
Come on, pup.
走了
Let's go, buddy.
好 迪肯跟鉴定人通话时
Okay, when Deac talked to the appraiser,
她说有一个买♥♥家是一名医生
she said one of the buyers was a doctor.
于是警探深入调查了下
So detectives did a deep dive
吉布斯家里其余东西
into what was left of Gibbs's place.
这是他们标记的人之一
Here's one of the guys they flagged.
艾伦·戈登 但他不是医学博士
Alan Gordon, but he's not an MD.
博士 洛杉矶本地的哈德森学院的教授
PhD. Professor at Hudson College right here in L.A.
看看他的简介
Check out his bio.
艺术部主席
A chair of the Art Department
东亚艺术史的首席专家
and leading expert on East Asian Art History.
不可能是巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
对 不过区区大学教授怎么买♥♥得起
Yup, but how the hell could a college professor afford
价值三千五百万的艺术品
a piece worth 35 mil?
他买♥♥不起 但学校可以
He couldn't, but the school could.
貌似艺术部得到了
It looks like the Art Department has
数笔百万美元的捐赠
a multi-million-dollar endowment.
逃走的货车闯过了哈德森学院的安检门
Our getaway van busted through a security gate at Hudson College.
20小队出动
20-Squad's up.
洛城警局 不许动
LAPD! Don't move!
-30D 正在徒步追击 -把手给我
- 30-David, in foot pursuit. - I got this one!
举起手来
Give me your hands!
把手给我
Give me your hands!
26D 一名嫌疑人已被控制
26-David, one suspect in custody.
不准动
Don't move!
不准动
Don't move.
你被捕了
You're done.
我们抓住他了
We got him.
斯特里特 你还好吗
Street, you good?
只有我注意到了
Am I seriously looking at
这价值三千万美元的瓷器碎片吗
$30 million worth of broken porcelain?
希望它上了保险
Hope it's insured.
你肯定不会信
You're not gonna believe this.
碎了的那个雕像 是赝品
That statue that broke? It was fake.
我刚和巴洛警探谈过
I just spoke to Detective Barlow.
鉴证科确认
Their forensics lab confirmed that there's no way
这些瓷器碎片不可能来自六百多年前
those porcelain fragments are 600 years old.
你认为威沃尔最开始
You think the statues Weaver had
拿到的是真品
were ever real to begin with?
问得好 但谁知道呢
That's a good question. Who knows?
但杀手以为这是真货
But the killers think so.
你有什么收获
What about you?
查到了古董的买♥♥家吗
Any luck tracking down that antiquities dealer?
没有 吉布斯失踪了 可能躲起来了
Nah, Gibbs went MIA, probably hiding.
吉布斯是艺术鉴定人 她可得好好解释解释
Gibbs' art appraiser, she's got some explaining to do.
我让小队的人去接她了
I just sent unis out to pick her up.
我觉得你不在 斯特里特脑袋都不灵光了
I think Street's gonna be a little lost without you around.
我们会想你的 克里斯
We're all gonna miss you, Chris.
正中靶心 兄弟
Bullseye, baby!
我就说吧
Trying to tell you, man.
你就是达莫内吧
Hey, you must be, uh, Damone.
我有阵子没出来混了
I haven't played this game in a minute,
现在我准备大杀四方了
and I'm already killing it.
一起玩
You play?
我已经有段时间不在道上混了
I've been out of the game for a minute
许多事情都改变了
and a lot's changed.
但我知道面对面交流的基本准则
But I know the basics of talking shop face-to-face,
减少那些不必要的老套流程
minus the corny-ass distractions.
所以 年轻人
So, come on, young blood.
帮我俩个忙 别浪费我的时间了
Do us both a favor and stop wasting my time.
行吧 老兄
All right, old man.
说出你的要求
Plead your case.
从你那宣示主♥权♥的小动作来看
Judging by your little power trip,
我猜你是在试探我
I take it you checked me out,
那你也知道 之前我在道上的时候 是很专业的
so you know that when I was in it, I was damn good at it.
然后你就被抓了
Yeah, till you got busted.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
因为我的嘴巴很严 乖乖服了刑
Because I kept my mouth shut. I did the time
而没有出♥卖♥♥♥其他人
instead of selling out.
现在你想入伙 就这样
But you want back in? That's it?
不是已经打算金盆洗手了
Uh, what happened to that reentry life?
我尝试过
You know, I tried it.
什么第二次机会都是狗屁
But that second chance noise is just noise, homey.
我快受不了了
And I'm drowning.
是我想重操旧业吗 不
Do I want back in? Nah.
但我别无选择了
But I got no other choice.
听说你是被告发了
Heard you had a mouth on you.
你那个二愣子警♥察♥朋友
Must get you in trouble
肯定给你惹了不少麻烦
with that hothead cop friend of yours.
那蠢货叫什么来着
Hey, what's that fool's name again?
丹尼尔·哈里森
Daniel Harrelson.
对 哈里森
Right... Harrelson.
他不是在你坐牢的时候
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表