剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
展厅所有警报都响了
I mean, we've got anti-theft alerts ringing in every single gallery.
一定是烟幕弹 让我们无法判断
It's got to be a diversion to keep us from knowing
他们的确切位置或者到底想抢什么
exactly where they are or what they're after.
那就是说他们很狡猾
Which means they're smart.
有里面的画面吗 这里一定到处是监控头吧
We got eyes inside? This place has to be loaded with cameras.
没错 但他们把视频的上传信♥号♥♥切断了
It is, but they've cut off access from the feed.
我们这什么都看不到
We've got nothing out here.
封锁得铜墙铁壁一样
It's locked up like a fortress.
都是最先进的技术
Oh, it's state of the art.
每扇窗户和门都有加固的防护网
We got reinforced barriers on every single window and door.
系统的设计目的
The system is designed to trap
是要将抢到东西的劫匪困在里面
would-be thieves between the grab and go.
那就是要保住艺术品
Oh, so save the art
被困在里面的人都可能被牺牲 对吧
and screw whoever might be stuck inside, is that it?
洪都 系统不是他设计的
Hondo, the guy didn't design the system.
-我们怎么进去 -在入口有个键盘
- Look, how do we get inside? - There's a keypad at the entrance.
我有强行控制系统的密♥码♥
I've got a system override code.
-带我们去 走吧 -好
- Show us. Come on. - Yeah, yeah.
迪肯 我们见过多少抢劫失败
Deacon, how many robberies gone wrong have we seen
人♥质♥成了牺牲品的案子
where it's the hostages who pay the price?
我们会救他们出来的
We'll get 'em out.
大堂从这里过去
Lobby's beyond this point,
从大厅过去就是展厅和拍卖♥♥室
galleries and auction room down the hall.
一个热影像 坐着 没有动
One heat signature, seated, unmoving.
区域内没有其他人
Nothing else in range.
我们不清楚他们是谁 人在哪里
We don't know who they are or where they are
以及他们的武器装备 我们要盲闯入内了
or how heavily they're armed. We're going in blind.
拿到密♥码♥了吗 卢卡
Got the code, Luca?
9614 应该可以打开里面所有锁住的门
9614. Should open any locked door inside.
开始吧
Go.
-卢卡 -没用
- Luca. - It's not working.
他们一定是破坏了门控
They must've disabled door controls.
进不去 出不来
No way in, no way out.
妈的
Damn it!
-他们被困里面了 -不
- They're trapped inside. - No.
是我们被锁在外面了
They got us locked outside.
反恐特警队
第五季 第十二集
我要你立即把这些门打开
I need you to get those doors open now.
防护网是由大楼里面的
Look, the barriers are controlled by
保安室控制着的
the security office inside the building.
我没有控制的权限
I have no way to override them.
先生 先生 你不能过去
Whoa, whoa, sir, sir, you can't come through here.
洪都
Hondo!
你要干什么
Hey, man, what're you doing, man?
把你的手拿开
Hey, take your hands off me, man.
警官 我认识他 让他进来吧
Hey, Officer, Officer. He's with me. He's all right.
-好 -爸 你没事
- All right. - Pop, you're okay.
别说我了 你姐姐呢
Never mind about me. Where's your sister?
-温妮在哪 -我以为你和她在一起
- Where's Winnie? - I thought you were with her.
-你没接我电♥话♥ -我刚刚在开车
- You didn't answer my calls. - Listen, I was driving,
看见很多警♥察♥过来
I see these cop cars whizzing by,
一个接一个的
one after the next, one after the next,
然后在广播里听见有事发生
and then I hear on the radio that something's going down,
所以我掉头回来了
so I turned the car around and came back.
洪都 我们得把温妮救出来
Hondo, we got to get Winnie out.
爸 这是我的职责
Hey, this is what I do, Pop.
我应该和她一起的
I should be in there with her.
不 我很高兴你不在里面
No, no, I'm just glad you're here.
我好像看见坏人进去了
I think I seen the bad guys going inside.
-他们戴着医用口罩 -有多少人
- They were wearing medical masks. - How many?
说不好 四个吧
Don't know, think it was four.
温妮想带我参观一圈
She-she wanted me to take this tour with her, right,
我却走了 把她丢在那 我丢下她走了
and I just left, man, I just left her there. I walked out.
温妮会没事的 听到了吗 我会救她的
Winnie's gonna be all right. You hear me? I got this.
洪都一定不好受
Can't be easy for Hondo.
他姐姐有危险 他爸爸担惊受怕
Well, I mean, his sister's in danger. His dad's scared.
他现在也一定在努力克服自己内心的恐惧
Hell, I'll bet he's wrestling back his own fears right now.
我们会把温妮救出来的
We're gonna get her out.
不能跟人♥质♥的家属做出这样的承诺
No, you wouldn't promise that to some other hostage's family.
希克斯和移♥动♥指挥车马上就到
Hicks and mobile command are a couple blocks out.
-洪都怎么样了 -克里斯 想办法找到入口
- How's Hondo? - Chris, you get us into that building.
不管用什么方法都好
I don't care how you do it,
尽快想出办法
but you figure it out fast.
歹徒已经在里面和人♥质♥待太久了
We've already given them way too much time inside with the captives.
行动
Go.
我们已经包围了这里
We got this place surrounded.
他们绝对逃不出去
There's no way they're getting out of there.
歹徒有武器 他们来这有目的
These guys are armed, they came here with some kind of plan.
我们不知道他们葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
Now, we got no way of knowing what they got cooking,
但我觉得他们是在拖延时间
but I'm starting to think they're buying time inside.
为什么
For what?
-退回墙边 -他一直在流血
- Hey, back against the wall. - He's bleeding out.
得有人帮忙压住伤口 不然他会死的
Someone needs to put pressure on that wound or he's gonna die.
你能帮忙压住伤口吗
Do you want to do it?
奥特 把那块油布递给我
Otto, hand me that tarp.
他不会允许的
I don't think he'll like that.
我自己拿不到 求你了
I can't do this alone. Please.
好吧
Okay. All right. Okay.
朱莉亚 你没事吧
Julia, you all right?
过来
Come here. Come here.
看着我 你怎么了
Look at me. What's wrong?
我喘不上气了
I feel like I can't breathe.
没事 没事 把手给我
Okay. Okay. Uh, give me your hand,
把手给我 快 他需要你的帮助
give me your hand, come on. He needs your help.
好吗 按住
All right? Hold this.
按住这里
Hold it right there.
我们一起做个深呼吸 好吗
Okay, let's both, let's both take a big breath, okay?
深呼吸一下
Take a big breath.
我待不下去了
I can't be here.
我有焦虑症
I have an anxiety thing, and...
这对我来说压力太大了
and I... this is- this is a lot.
好吧
Okay.
我弟弟 他是特警队警员
My brother... my brother, he's a SWAT officer.
他是精英中的精英
Okay? He's the best of the best.
他一定就在外面
I bet he's outside right now,
想办法进来
trying to get in.
我们得想办法保护彼此安全
We just got to figure a way to keep each other safe.
好吗
All right?
我也许能帮忙
Maybe I can help.
这是我的手♥机♥
It's my phone.
我在他注意到之前 插到靴子里了
I slipped it in my boot before he noticed.
我把内部电♥话♥打遍了
I've called every line inside.
-他们似乎不想谈话 -继续打
- Seems they don't want to talk. - Keep it ringing.
我们在街边的旅馆里拿到了低分辨率录像
We got low-res security footage from the hotel up the street.
看到有四个歹徒
We got four people,
大货箱 车牌是假的
large crate, plates are fake,
但我们在后面箱子里找到了货车
but we got the van in the back alley.
-查出身份了吗 -看不到脸和身份识别标记
- Any IDs? - No. No faces or identifying marks visible,
-但我们正在查货车的来源 -希克斯指挥官
- but we're working the van. - Commander Hicks?
我是 这是凯警司
That's right. This is Sergeant Kay.
我是艺术品盗窃组的奥利维亚·巴洛警探
Detective Olivia Barlow, Art Theft.
我是来帮忙的
I'd like to offer my services.
艺术品盗窃圈子不大 我可以帮你梳理线索
Art theft is a niche world. I can help you navigate.
正需要你的帮助
Well, we'll take whatever you have.
我有最新的布局图
I got a current layout
还有原始建筑设计图
and the original building plans, too.
好 打开最新的布局图
All right, put up the current layout.
警探 你有什么想法
What are your initial thoughts, Detective?
如果匪徒的计划是钱
If I'm purely greed motivated,
那么目标就是珠宝廊的百年纪念钻石
I'm targeting the Centennial Diamonds in the Jewel Gallery.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表