剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
谈谈 看 你只想说空话
Talk. See, that's all you want to do.
还是来点实在的承诺和保证吧
How about some promises here? Guarantees?
没得到答案之前 我保证不了任何事
I got no guarantees until I get answers, man.
是谁雇用了你 他想让你偷什么
Who hired you? What did he want you to steal?
就这 该说的都说了 就得到这 更多的问题
So that's it? That's all I get for my stories-- just more questions?
我把知道的都告诉你了 看来
I-I told you everything that I know here, unless...
看来你并不希望我离开这
...unless you don't want me to get out of here.
你只是想让我继续通话 分散我的注意力
You just want to keep me talking, keep me distracted.
没什么好说的了 警司
We are done, Sergeant.
他们要进来了 我们得走了
All right, they're coming in. We need to move!
-所有人站起来 -你们都听到了 走
- Everyone on your feet! - You heard him. Go!
-出门去 走 走 -不 求你了
- Out the door! Go! Go! - No! Please!
-起来 -她恐慌症犯了
- Get up! - She's having a panic attack.
要是你们逼她走 她会昏过去的
If you move her, she's just gonna pass out.
-她只会拖你们后腿的 -站起来
- She's gonna slow you down. - Get on your feet!
她哪也不去 我也不会丢下她的
She's not moving. And I'm not leaving her.
他们来了 诺亚
They are coming, Noah.
算了
Fine.
或许救这两个人还能给我们争取点时间 走吧
Maybe their rescue'll buy a little more time. Let's move!
走
Move!
迪肯 诺亚挂断了电♥话♥ 谈判进展得不顺利
Deacon, Noah cut the call. It didn't go well.
他们知道你们要破门入室了
They know you're about to breach the room.
收到 我们得采取B计划了
Roger that. We need to move to plan B.
听上去他们朝拍卖♥♥室外的后台去了
Sounds like they're heading backstage, out of the auction room.
我这就去
I'm on my way.
隐蔽
Stay out of sight.
我们最不希望的就是事态升级
Last thing we want is to escalate.
听好了 现在采取B计划
All right, listen up. We're moving to plan B.
准备好夜视镜
Prepare your NVGs.
我去协调水电局
I'll coordinate with LADWP.
警司
Sergeant,
冷静一下
take a beat.
深呼吸 茱莉亚 深呼吸
Big breath, Julia. Big breath.
好了 没事了
Okay. It's okay.
你安全了 现在安全了
It's safe. It's safe now.
不 不 我不要死在这
No, no, I'm not. I'm gonna die here.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
你听到他说什么了
You heard him.
你听到他说什么了 特警队在馆内
You heard him. SWAT is in the building.
好吗 他很快就会来的
All right? He'll be here soon.
不 那我们就会在交火中被抓走
No. Then we'll get caught in the crossfire
不然就是被误当成歹徒被击毙
or mistaken for them.
没有地方可以躲
There's nowhere to hide.
-没有地方是安全的 -听我说 有个安全屋
- Nowhere safe. - Listen to me. There's a secure room.
我是这栋楼里唯一一个有秘密的人
All right, I'm the only person in the building who has the code.
好吗
All right?
跟我来
Come with me.
好吗
Okay?
那些人要抢走的画
All three paintings these guys targeted are
是艺术家阿玛丽·淑子的作品
by artist Amari Toshiko.
三幅全部被报失窃
All three were also just reported stolen.
他们还没离开大楼
They haven't left the building yet.
拍卖♥♥行今早收到了一封禁止令
The auction house received a cease and desist letter this morning.
据这位艺术家的家人
According to the artist's family,
二战期间淑子在曼扎拿拘留营被囚禁时
Toshiko painted the landscapes while she was held prisoner
画下了营外的风景
at the Manzanar internment camp during World War II.
禁止令中说她的作品被保安窃走
The letter claims her work was stolen by a guard
后来被卖♥♥给了费纳收藏
and later sold to the Feiner Collection.
收到禁止令和画作失窃的时间太接近了
The timing between letter and theft is too close
不可能是巧合
to be a coincidence.
诺亚的电♥话♥记录
Noah's phone records.
过去十天内 他一个预付费的国外号♥码
Past ten days, he's had heavy contact
联♥系♥频繁
with a prepaid, out-of-state number.
他的雇主吗 或许就是幕后黑手
The guy who hired him? Maybe the one behind all of this.
这个号♥码刚给他发了短♥信♥ 我定位了发消息手♥机♥的位置
Same number just texted him. I pinged the phone's location.
短♥信♥是大楼内的人发出的
Text came from inside the building.
这么说还有一名罪犯
So we got another player in the game.
巴洛觉得作者的家人可能也与此案有关
Barlow thinks that the artist's family might be involved.
我查到了逮捕记录
I found arrest records.
那是茱莉亚
That's Julia!
爸 你来这干什么
Pop, what the hell are you doing in here?
我说了待在后面
I said stay back behind.
洪都 等下
Oh, Hondo, hold on.
哈里森先生 你怎么知道她的名字的
Mr. Harrelson, how'd you know her name?
我今早见过她
I met her this morning.
绝对没错 就是左边那个人
That's definitely her-- the one on the left.
她是个实习生
She's an intern.
跟温妮在一起
She was with Winnie.
快 请快一点
Hurry. Please hurry.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
抱歉 温妮
Sorry, Winnie.
进去
Get in there!
嫌疑人是一名叫茱莉亚·索托的人♥质♥
A hostage known as Julia Soto is a suspect.
正在发送她的照片
Sending her photo now.
收到 洪都
Roger that, Hondo.
-放开我 -洛城警局特警队
- No! Let me go! - SWAT. LAPD.
安静 你被捕了
Quiet. You're under arrest.
没事了 你安全了
I got you. You're safe.
救出一名人♥质♥ 一名嫌犯被捕
One hostage recovered, one suspect in custody.
继续追踪其他嫌犯
In pursuit of another.
没事了 没事了
Hey, it's okay. It's okay.
洛城警局
It's LAPD.
来 我把这个给你 你就能看见我们了
Here. I'm gonna give you this so you can see us.
你能看见我吗
Can you see me?
我们会救你们出去
Okay, we're gonna get you guys out.
又救出四名人♥质♥
Four more hostages recovered.
把枪放下 把枪扔地上
Drop it! Gun on the ground now!
跪下 手放在头后
On your knees, hands behind your head!
24D 第二名嫌犯被捕
24-David. Second suspect in custody.
快点
Come on!
洛城警局 扔掉武器
LAPD! Drop your weapon.
举起双手
Put your hands in the air.
你还好吗
You okay?
跪下
On your knees.
你没事吧
You still okay?
-没事 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
30D 三名嫌犯已得到控制
30-David. Three suspects contained,
救出了六名人♥质♥
six hostages secured.
没看到诺亚 茱莉亚
No sign of Noah, Julia
还有温妮
or Winnie.
有人看见温妮吗
Anybody got eyes on Winnie?
没线索
Nothing.
洪都
Hondo.
今天早上我和温妮起了争执
Winnie and I didn't finish our conversation this morning.
我很生气 痛骂了她一顿
I got angry and... and lashed out.
儿子
Son,
你一定得带你姐姐回家吃晚餐
I need you to bring your sister home for dinner.
明白吗
You got me?
拿着 万一温妮打来
Take this in case Winnie calls.
我再进去一趟
I'm going back in.
干得漂亮 埃里克森先生
Well done, Mr. Erickson.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我雇的你
I hired you.
半数的犯罪工具都是我装箱发给你的
I shipped you half a heist in a box,
我一直在场 然后给你发了短♥信♥
joined in the fun, then texted you
要你来这和我汇合
to come meet me here.
等等 所以你们的目标不是画作
Wait, so the paintings aren't the target?
我倒想 但很遗憾
I wish, but sadly,
那些画的价值不足以
those paintings aren't valued high enough
让我这么大动干戈
to be worth all the trouble.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表