剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我没察觉出来 我本可以阻止他们的 但是...
I didn't know. I would've stopped, but...
我光顾着自己的情绪了
I was caught up in my own stuff.
抓我女儿的人就和我擦肩而过
I literally walked past my daughter's captors.
我没有保护好自己的孩子
I left my baby unprotected.
在我看来 她保护了自己
Well, she looked to me like she held her own.
听听我这个和你一样的
Hey, some... some unsought advice
老顽固的建议吧
from one stubborn old dog to the next?
你的孩子值得你为他们感到骄傲 得到你的赞赏
Your kids are worthy of your pride and praise.
他们完全有能力把事情处理好
They're more than capable of taking care of business.
-你以为我不知道吗 -你当然知道
- You don't think I know that? - Of course you do.
但这是我付了惨痛代价才学会的
But I had to learn the hard way.
有时候 即便是已经成年的孩子
You know, sometimes even grown kids
也需要听到自己父亲说为他们而骄傲
need to hear their father's proud of 'em.
你知道我不喜欢你说得还挺在理
You know I don't love you being right.
克服一下吧
You'll get over it.
我觉得你应该把这些画还给巴洛警探
I think you should return these paintings to Detective Barlow.
不 谢了 我们已经道过歉了
Nah, thanks, we made our apologies.
相信我 她应该想跟你道个别的
Trust me. I think she's gonna want to say goodbye.
你没看到她看你的眼神吗
Did you not see the way she was eyeing you?
我不会跟工作上的人约会的
Look, I'm not about to date where I work.
这绝对不是一个明智的举动
That's never a smart move.
你觉得最近还有机会负责艺术相关案件吗
You expect to work another art crime anytime soon?
为什么不一起出去喝一杯
Why not grab a drink,
-或许可以调调情 -为什么这么说
- maybe flirt a little? - Where is this coming from?
我已经有一阵子没看到你这么开心了
It's just been a minute since I've seen you happy.
我知道你一整晚都在看《好房♥大搜索》
I know you spend your nights watching House Hunters and...
道个别也无伤大雅
Okay, I guess it couldn't hurt to say goodbye.
警探 有空吗
Hey, Detective, you have a minute?
她意识到自己完蛋了
So, she realizes she's screwed,
把子弹打空后
and she empties her clip,
冲出门去
and sprints out the door,
可能希望流弹会打中我
probably hoping a stray bullet would hit me,
或是在我被发现之前逃走
or-or she'd get away before I was found.
不敢相信她没有备选方案
I really can't believe there was no plan B.
我不知道她是否希望有人盯上她
I don't know if she expected anyone to be onto her.
这个话别告诉小布
Don't tell Brie I said this,
不过那个姑娘身上有很多地方和她很像
but something about that girl reminded me so much of her.
对工作充满热情 计划周道 矛盾重重
The passion and the planning, the chaos...
也许这就是我这么容易被人盯上的原因
Maybe that's why I was such an easy mark.
你的善良不是你的弱点
Your kindness isn't your weakness.
谢谢你 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
有些话 我本该早点对你说
There's something I probably should have said to you earlier today.
我很骄傲你在努力工作
I'm proud of your hustle.
我也很感激你为了能回到这个家
And I am grateful that you moved your life around
搬离来了你原来的生活
so you could come home.
如果我做了什么让你质疑这一点
And if I ever do anything that makes you doubt that,
希望你能来找我 好吗
I want you to call me on it, okay?
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
洪都花了多大的功夫让你说这番话
Now, how much did Hondo have to pay you to say that?
我什么也没说 温妮
I didn't say anything, Winnie.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不 我应该把这句话告诉你的 还有你 洪都
No, you need to hear this. And you, too, Hondo.
变老让人很不爽
It's a pain in the ass getting old,
被迫袖手旁观
being forced to stand on the sidelines
而不能尽自己一份力
instead of being in the middle of the action.
我很不喜欢这样
And I don't... I don't take naturally to it.
但是今天
But today,
我站在一边好好地看着
I stood and I watched.
我看着你们的处事方式
I watched you two take care of business.
让我感到无比自豪
It made me so damn proud.
我很感谢你们
And I appreciate you...
让这个家重归于好
bringing this family back together.
我们也爱你 老爸
We love you, too, Pop.
不过这可能是最后一次"带老爸去上班"了
But it might be our last attempt at bring Pops to Work Day,
因为他会成为最拖后腿的那个
because all hell'll be breaking lose.
同意
Agreed.
你们只是担心我又会抢了你们拯救世界的风头
You're just worried that I might come and save the day again.
-又来了 -听我说
- Here we go. - All right, now listen.
现在我要你们俩这么做
Here's what I want you two to do.
我要你们清空自己的口袋
I want you to empty your pockets,
掏空 把所有的钱都给我
pull 'em out and give me all your money.
我要开始存钱好把你们
I'm starting a collection to liberate them damn gloves
从你们所谓的工作那个深坑里解救出来
from the hellhole that you call a workplace.
吃饭吧
Let's eat.
吃饭吧
Let's eat.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表