剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
My demands are reasonable, Sergeant.
我一直都很规矩
I was playing fair.
我们在尽力准备所有你要的东西
We're working on getting everything you asked for down here.
那为什么斯特里特警员要搞小动作
Then why won't Officer Street behave?
你们必须承担后果
There have to be consequences.
所以我要提出新的交易条件
So, I'm setting new terms for our exchange.
我不会给你们人♥质♥ 不会给你们法警
No hostages. No Marshal.
他失血而死也不关我事
He can bleed out for all I care.
等一下 我们谈谈
Okay, hold on a second. Let's talk about this.
我犯的第一个错误就是跟你们谈谈
Talking was my first mistake.
如果我在停机坪上看到任何不想看到的东西
If I see anything I don't expect on that tarmac,
你会为今天感到后悔的 警司
you'll regret everything about this day, Sergeant.
加洛韦
Galloway.
长官 我们无法在满是人♥质♥的机舱里开展突击行动
Sir, none of our raids work with a cabin full of hostages.
-现在我们又回到起点了 -是啊
- Now we're back to square one. - Yeah.
[联众]319航♥班♥ 预计到达时间
最后一个怪我 迪肯
Hey, that last one was on me, Deac.
我没法通过人♥质♥纸板
I couldn't get a clean shot
进行精准射击
through the hostage cutouts we added.
在加洛韦的新条款下 有太多变数了
There's too many variables under Galloway's new terms.
每次演习 都会有队员遭袭 人♥质♥中枪
Every run, we get hit, a hostage gets clipped...
或斯特里特丧命
Or Street dies.
如果我们从中间厨房♥地面突破呢
What if we breached through the floor of the middle galley?
我们可以从货舱进入
We could enter through the cargo area.
很刁钻
That's tricky.
货舱里装了一个传感器
The cargo hold is rigged with a sensor
能检测多余的重量 你一进去...
that detects excess weight. Second you get inside...
驾驶舱会收到警报 加洛韦也会看到
Cockpit would be alerted, and Galloway would see it.
是的 除非能将其关闭
Yeah, unless you disabled it.
我记得以前训练的时候有这方面的内容
Hey, I remember something from our old training days on this thing.
重量传感器属于延时传感 以确保没有误警
The weight sensor's on a delay to ensure no false alarms.
我想机舱压力的快速变化
I guess sometimes a quick change in cabin pressure
可以躲过它 大概20秒
could set it off. It's like 20 seconds.
如果有人移♥动♥得够快
So if someone moved fast enough,
那就可以在向驾驶舱发出警报前 关闭传感器
they could override the sensor before it alerts the cockpit?
是的 这需要快速通过那段狭小空间
Yeah. You'd need to get to the electrical panel up here
到达这里的配电板
by scrambling through that crawl space.
这个人需要在极短时间内进入 爬过狭小通道
That's 40 feet for someone to breach, crawl,
-并切断电线 -好吧 总归是
- and cut wires in no time at all. - Well, it comes down
需要一个善于在非常狭小空间里活动的人
to someone who's good in really tight spaces.
这是你的主意
Hey, it was your idea.
脱下战术装备 出发
Lose the tac gear. Go.
狱政局刚把加洛韦的夫人带来了
Department of Corrections just brought Galloway's wife down here.
好了
All right.
所以 我们只有两个多小时
So, we've got just over two hours,
目前为止 我们最好的方案是
and so far, our best play involves
让谭爬行通过一个足以让我孩子
Tan crawling through a space small enough
幽闭恐惧的狭小空间
to make one of my kids claustrophobic.
我们得重新考虑谈判策略
We got to reconsider a-a negotiation strategy.
加洛韦的夫人
Galloway's wife.
你认为她能说服他重新谈判吗
You think she could convince him to come back to the table?
至少要让他释放乘客
At the very least, get him to release the passengers.
我知道我们得回外面去
Hey, I know we got to get back out there.
时间紧迫 但你有时间吗
Time's short, but you got a sec?
有
Yeah.
你之前有一次突击的时候反应慢了
Okay, you reacted late to one of the breaches earlier,
我还发现有次总结会 你喜欢用一边耳朵听
and I caught you favoring one of your ears during a debrief.
你的听力突然出现问题了吗
You having hearing problems all of a sudden?
早就有了
It's nothing new.
在阿富汗时一枚简易爆♥炸♥装置损坏了我的右耳膜
An IED damaged my right eardrum back in Afghanistan.
有时我会听到微弱的铃♥声♥
Sometimes I get this faint ringing.
比较难听清
Makes it tough to hear
一些很细微的声音
really quiet things.
不过时好时坏 不是什么大问题
It comes and goes, though. It's no big deal.
你从没有告诉过别人这件事吗
And you never told anyone about this?
医生说是可控的
Doctor says it's manageable.
我已经适应了
I've learned to live with it.
好吧 你知道特警队有严格的体♥检♥标准
Okay, you know SWAT's got strict medical standards.
如果没有达到所有要求 就会被淘汰
If you don't meet all the requirements, you're cut.
我...
It's...
我又不是听不见 卢卡
it's not like I can't hear, Luca.
只是今天状态差点
This is just an off day.
毕业前会有一次体♥检♥
There's gonna be a physical before graduation.
里面包含了听力测试
It includes a hearing test.
如果你无法通过
If you don't pass that,
那就到此为止了 没有重来的机会
that's it, there's no do-overs.
特警队是我一生中最艰难的训练
SWAT has been the hardest training of my life.
终点线就在眼前
The finish line is in sight.
我不会因为某个无关痛痒的细节丢掉比赛
I won't lose it to some technicality.
好吧 我不是医生 可能你会通过 没有什么影响
Okay, I'm not the doc. Maybe you'll pass, maybe it'll be fine.
我只是想告诉你 你会面临的问题
I just want you to know what's ahead of you.
好了 现在 我们需要你回去
Okay, right now, we need you back out there.
好吗 去吧
All right? Let's go.
加洛韦夫人
Mrs. Galloway,
我相信你一定在想 为什么你的娱乐时间被打断了
I'm sure you're wondering why your rec time was cut short.
你的丈夫劫持了一架飞机
Your husband hijacked a plane,
我们希望你能帮助我们
and we were hoping you can help us open
打开另一条沟通渠道
another line of communication with him.
如果你合作的话 可能会有很多好处
There could be a lot in it for you if you cooperate.
我们可以帮你减刑
We could help get your sentence reduced.
我还管我的刑期干什么
What do I care about my sentence?
我这一走 就是自♥由♥人了
Where I'm going, I'm a free woman.
也不用管什么引渡条约了
No extradition treaty.
这事从始至终你都知情 对吗
You know exactly what's going on, don't you?
我一直在倒计时再次见到我老公的日子
I've been counting down the hours till I see my husband again.
就快到了
Just a few left to go.
你真的想赌这一把 下半辈子都过着逃亡的生活吗
You really want to try your luck on the run for the rest of your life?
反正有个好搭档陪着我
I'll be in good company.
就是这个抛弃了你 让你替他顶罪的男人
With the man who abandoned you to take the fall for his crimes?
你们是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
快把彼得要求的东西给我们
Just give us what Peter asked for.
别忘了 我也会在停机坪上
Don't forget, I'll be on the tarmac.
如果你们要采取什么行动 我会知道的
If you make a move, I'll know.
我知道 我老公也就知道了
And if I know, my husband will know, too.
是吗
Is that so?
我们自有办法
We have our ways.
哪怕我只是看到了一个像警♥察♥的人
God help those poor passengers
那些可怜的乘客只能求神保佑了
if I see one person even resembling a cop.
深呼吸
Hey, deep breaths.
不要慌
Don't panic.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
我不是慌 我只是很挫败
I'm not panicking. I'm frustrated.
我只差一点就能拿到那把电枪了
I was this close to getting that stun gun.
是我搞砸了
I blew it.
你不顾身命危险去拿枪
You put your life on the line.
已经很厉害了
That was incredibly badass.
但我反而让他们多了一把武器
Yeah, and somehow I managed to only give them more weapons.
我知道我的队员正在地面研究解救方案
I know that my team is working on something on the ground.
我们会让你今晚平安归家的
We're gonna get you home safe tonight.
恐怕我在圣塔莫尼塔那个连像样的家具都没有的
I'm not sure I'd call my barely furnished
一居室很难称为家 但是...
one-bedroom in Santa Monica home, but...
那你觉得什么地方是家
Where would you call home, then?
不知道
I don't know.
我还在找寻那个地方
I'm still looking for that place,
或者那个人
or that person.
你呢
What about you?
今晚有人等着你平安到家吗
Is anyone waiting for you to come home safe tonight?
有 但是有点复杂
There is, but it's complicated.
我们现在处于观望模式
We've been in this holding pattern.
我一直都在耐心等候 但是
I've been patient, but...
总觉得遥遥无期
...it just feels like it's never gonna happen.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表