剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
瓦多·奥尔蒂斯
Eduardo Ortiz.
他认罪了 所以没有上诉资格
He pled guilty, so he's not eligible for an appeal.
介意我看一下吗
Do you mind if I take a look at this?
既然我这半个法学学位能派上用场
Why let half a law school degree
又何必浪费呢
go to waste when I can put it to some use?
推♥翻♥认罪协议几乎是不可能的
Overturning a plea deal is nearly impossible.
没错 但也不是完全没有可能
Yes. Nearly impossible.
我们俩都知道你一直把这事挂在心上
We both know this has been weighing on you,
而我们现在有机会做点什么了
and we have a real chance to do something here.
有时我也会想是不是
It's just... Sometimes I wonder
真的有机会拨乱反正
if it's truly possible toright a wrong.
那我们就一起去寻找答案吧
Well, let's find out together.
这个练习将测试你在
This exercise will test multiple skills
特警学院训练中学到的多种技能
from your SWAT Academy training.
20位目标分散在4个房♥间里
20 targets spread across four rooms.
使用首选武器还是第二武器 长官
Should we rely on primary or secondary, sir?
前十名 使用首选武器 然后更换
First ten, use your primary, then swap.
给备用武器上弹一次
Reload your secondary once.
-什么时候 -在你觉得需要时
- Preference on when? - When you think you need to.
也就是说他们会对这项打分
Means they're gonna be all judgy about it.
我们就是来打分的
That's what we're here for.
好了 谁先来
All right, who's up first?
佐伊·鲍威尔警官 来吧
Yeah. Officer Zoe Powell, come on down.
注意精准性
Okay, mind your accuracy.
保持前进 速度很重要 记住了
Don't forget to keep moving. Speed counts, all right?
三
Three,
二
two...
好 听好了 到现在先评估局势
Okay, look, assess when we arrive on the scene.
行动
Move out. Let's go.
快 我们走
Hurry up, let's go. Move out.
-这是什么 -井架
- What was this thing? - Oil derrick.
一定是系统故障之类的
Must've had a systems failure or something.
公♥寓♥楼承受了大部分冲击
Looks like the apartment building took the brunt of it.
福勒 拿上你的医疗包
Fowler, grab your Medi Kit.
我去准备分诊区
I'll get a triage area going.
26D在第六街与百通街路口
26-David at Sixth and Belden.
发生事故 油井爆♥炸♥
There's been an accident. Oil well exploded.
-需要紧急响应 -塔特姆 设置警戒线
- Need emergency response. - Tatum, set up a perimeter.
收到
Yes, sir.
注意建筑物有无倒塌迹象
Watch the buildings for signs of collapse!
你们得走了
Go. You guys got to get away.
快走 远离这里
Come on. Stay clear.
先生 能听到吗
Hey, sir. Can you hear me?
我们带你离开这里
We need to get you out of here.
腿部受伤 可能是骨折
Got a leg injury. Possible fracture.
得在天花板塌前把他弄出去
Got to get him out before the ceiling comes down.
-救命 有人吗 -好像有人被困
- Is someone there? Help! - Sounds like someone's trapped.
鲍威尔 等等
Powell! Powell, wait!
这里 我在上面
Here! I'm up here!
没事了
I got you.
没事吧
You okay?
我是佐伊 是警♥察♥
I'm Zoe. I'm a police officer.
-你叫什么 -妮娜
- What's your name? - Nina.
整栋楼都晃
I... The whole building shook.
出不去了
Couldn't get away.
屋顶有女性头部受伤
I got a woman with a head injury on the roof.
楼梯被堵
Stairwell's blocked.
我们得走了
We got to go.
如果她情况稳定 我们可以申请安全气囊
If she's stable, we can request a bag for a jump.
需要20分钟
Should be about 20 minutes.
不 我们没时间了
No, we don't have that time.
屋顶不结实 快要塌了
The roof is unstable. It's gonna collapse.
在这儿等着
Hang tight right here.
需要地面绳索支持 我们要下来了
I need ground rope support. We're coming down now.
看着我 你没事的
Focus on me. I got you.
我们到了
We're here.
我们下去 走
We're coming down. Let's go.
受害者下来了
Victim's on the way! Coming down!
看着我 你要下去了
Focus on me. You're going down.
你会没事的
You're all right.
没事的
We got you. It's all right.
-继续下放 -做得很棒
- Keep her coming. - You're okay. You're good.
没事了 来
You're good. Okay. Come on.
-接到人了 -接到了
- You got her? - I got her.
没事了 走吧
I got you. I got you. Let's go.
绳索可用 鲍威尔
Rope's free, Powell!
房♥顶快塌了
Coming down fast.
已撤离
Get clear!
干得不错 但下次
Nice work. But next time,
-等待指令 -还有后援
- wait for orders. - And backup.
收到 感谢帮助
Roger. Thanks for the assist.
瓦多·奥尔蒂斯 这是我妻子安妮·凯
Eduardo Ortiz, this is my wife, Annie Kay.
她调用了一些你的法庭文件
She has pulled some of your court filings,
和我一起研究了案件记录
and she's been studying your case notes with me.
-您是律师吗 女士 -只是个前法律系学生
- You a lawyer, ma'am? - Just a former law student, I'm afraid.
但她对你的案子很熟悉
But she is very familiar with your case.
没人比她做得更好
Couldn't get a better set of eyes on this.
我不明白
I... I don't understand.
你找到了我的不在场证明
You found my alibi.
你可以证明我的清白
You can prove I'm innocent.
一个老毒贩作证人说服力可不高
An old drug dealer isn't the best witness.
即便她能作证
And even if she was,
真正的麻烦还是认罪协议
the real problem is still the plea deal.
不像判决
It's not like a verdict.
新证据无法推♥翻♥它
It can't be overturned with new evidence.
我们必须完全否定它
We have to completely negate it.
这要从寻找新的嫌犯开始
And we start that by looking for new suspects.
我在研究六年前的审讯记录
I was studying the interrogation transcripts from six years ago,
关于受害者玛莉亚·洛扎诺 我有个问题
and I had a question about the victim, Maria Lozano.
我不认识她
I didn't know her.
我真的只是去她家修东西
I really just did some repair work around her house.
洛城警局第一次把你抓进来
When LAPD first brought you in,
你说你在她家时
you said that while you were at her house,
玛莉亚接了个电♥话♥
Maria took a phone call,
随后她就好像有点心烦意乱
and she seemed agitated afterwards.
你还记得那个电♥话♥或者她说了什么吗
Do you remember the call or what she said?
和她的工作有关
It-it was about her job.
还有 可能是个男的打来的
Also, maybe a guy.
然后她开始说想转到别的办公室去
And she started off talking about an office transfer.
我提这个的时候 警♥察♥不让我说下去了
Cops shut me down when I mentioned it.
可能因为这件事和他们对案情的推论不符
It's probably because it didn't fit their theory of the crime.
这里 她死前两个月
Here. Two months before she died,
玛莉亚换了个部门
Maria switched departments at work.
-她升职了 -没有
- She was promoted? - No.
她从销♥售♥代表换去作助理会计
She went from sales representative to assistant accountant.
还减了薪 这很奇怪
Took a pay cut, so that's odd.
听上去跟我没什么关系
Doesn't sound like a big deal.
有人往玛莉亚家里打了电♥话♥ 关系大了
Important enough that someone made a phone call to Maria's house.
也许她那时在被人骚扰
Maybe she was being harassed?
她想摆脱某个不肯放过她的混♥蛋♥
Tried to get away from some jerk that wouldn't leave her alone?
这些都有可能是作案动机
I mean, that could lead to motive.
你觉得有这种可能性吗
Sound like a possibility to you?
有些悬案更古早都破案了 还没有人对案情这么上心
Colder cases have been solved by people wondering about less.
我现在还在待命 不过
I'm on call, um, but in the meantime,
我和安妮可以联♥系♥一下玛莉亚之前的人力部门
Annie and I can go contact Maria's old HR department.
如果公♥司♥里有人在纠缠她
If someone was bothering her at work,
也许她投诉过
maybe she filed a complaint,
如果是那样 就能查到那人叫什么
and if that's the case, we get a name.
也许就有了新的嫌疑人
Maybe a new suspect.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表