剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
因为洪都做了正确的事 他们就要逼他走
The way they forced Hondo out for doing the right thing?
我至少要先和他谈谈
Not without at least talking to him.
我欠他的
I owe him that.
那现在我们怎么办
So what happens to us now?
团队没有警司
Well, without a sergeant in charge of the team,
希克斯会把我们打散放到不同的小组去
Hicks is gonna split us up and put us on different squads.
拆散了卖♥♥零件
Just chopped up and sold for parts?
洪都回来之后怎么办 他要去哪
And what happens when Hondo gets back? Where does he go?
警队都这样对他了
After the way the department treated him?
你觉得洪都还会回来吗
You think Hondo's ever coming back?
慢点
Slow down.
这么说你是一名警官
So you're a police officer?
你是特警队的
You're SWAT?
没时间了 诺瓦克和他儿子抓了德尔菲娜
There's no time to slow down. Novak and his son have Delfina,
他们现在也不想假装光明磊落了‘、、
and they're done pretending that they play fair.
你能把她救回来吗
Can you get her back?
我尽力
I'm gonna try.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
我不像你那样受过训练
I'm not trained like you.
我无法在一天之内把你培训成特警队警员
I can't train you to be a SWAT officer in a day,
但我可以教你几条我团队的生存法则
but I can teach you a few rules that my squad lives by.
如果你按这些规则来
And if you stick to those,
我们就有机会救这女孩一命
we got a chance at saving this girl's life.
好
Okay.
我♥干♥
I'm in.
第一条 不能急着去送死
Hey. Rule number one: Never be in a hurry to die.
武器是好东西 但我们需要情报
Weapons are nice, but we need intel.
我们不知道德尔菲娜在哪儿
We don't know where Delfina is
也不知道有多少人在看押着她
or how many people are holding her.
这可不容易
It won't be easy.
到处都是诺瓦克先生的人
Senor Novak has friends everywhere.
我知道该从哪开始着手
I got an idea of where we can start.
跟我来
Follow me.
反恐特警队
第五季 第二集
接着叫 小妞
keep screaming, chica.
这里没人能听到你呼救
No one can hear you up here.
AJ 别那么粗鲁
A.J., don't be so rough.
不能这样对待我们的客人
That's no way to treat our guest.
再说了 反正她也无处可逃
Besides, there's nowhere for her to run.
我知道银矿的事
I know about the silver.
知道我们农场真正的价值
What our land is really worth.
我妈妈绝对不会卖♥♥的
My mother will never sell.
那就看看把你大卸八块能不能改变她的主意
We'll see how many pieces of you it takes to change her mind.
你和你的神经病儿子什么也别想得到
You and your psycho son will get nothing from my family.
我不这么认为 亲爱的
I doubt that, dear.
到底是怎么回事 你绑♥架♥她
What the hell is going on? You kidnapped her?
冷静 这是生意上的事
Calma, man. It's just business.
请让我跟她妈妈谈谈
Please, let me talk to her mother.
我能让她签字
I-I can get her to sign.
我们已经在你的方法上浪费了很多时间
We've wasted enough time on your local approach.
现在我们接手了
The adults are in charge now.
今天就做个了结
This ends today.
如果你伤害她...
If you hurt her...
我建议你别把剩下的话说出口
I'd advise you not to finish that sentence.
回家吧 加布里埃尔 好好休整一下
Go home, Gabriel. Get yourself in order.
对不起 德尔菲娜
I'm sorry, Delfina.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
好好享用你的不义之财吧
很强悍
Tough girl.
你撑不了多久的
For now.
把她关回去
Put her back in.
不
No!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
迪肯
你确定他是我们扳倒诺瓦克的关键吗
You sure this guy's really our best way to Novak?
我和我的团队在洛杉矶扳倒了很多黑道大佬
My team and I have taken down a lot of big players up in L.A.
相信我 从手下开始突破
Trust me, it's always easier to work
要容易得多
your way up the ladder than down.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
他来了
Here he comes.
朋友
Amigo.
我能跟你聊几句吗
不了
I don't think so.
你知道我为谁工作吗
You know who I work for?
我们知道
Yeah. We do.
你不能碰我
You can't touch me.
这个镇上的警♥察♥都不能动诺瓦克先生
Senor Novak is off-limits to police in this town.
但你不是诺瓦克先生
You're not Senor Novak.
我觉得我的老板不会那么在乎你
I don't think my boss cares that much about you.
尤其是等他知道了是你杀了米盖尔·雷耶斯
Especially when he finds out that you killed Miguel Reyes.
不对
That's not true.
别撒谎了 你杀了米盖尔
Stop lying-- you killed Miguel
好让你的老板逼迫雷耶斯家的女人卖♥♥掉农场
so your boss could force the Reyes women into selling their land.
他现在还绑♥架♥了德尔菲娜
And now he's kidnapped Delfina.
之后她会怎么样 都是你一手造成的
Whatever happens to her next, that's on you.
除非你帮我们 她被关在哪
Unless you help us. Where's he holding her?
诺瓦克把德尔菲娜关在他别♥墅♥的南边房♥间里
Novak has Delfina locked in a room on the south side of his villa.
没人能接触到她
She's unreachable.
守卫日夜巡逻 还有他的儿子 AJ
Guards patrol day and night, and his son, A.J.--
他几乎一直守着德尔菲娜
he hardly takes his eyes off her.
喜欢看德尔菲娜受苦
Likes watching her suffer.
我只想让我和德尔菲娜过上更好的生活
I only wanted a better life for me and Delfina.
我还爱她
I still love her!
你杀了她的父亲
You killed her father, man.
你真的觉得她还会原谅你吗
You really think she's ever gonna speak to you again?
我没有杀米盖尔 AJ杀的
I didn't kill Miguel. A.J. did.
在我和米盖尔发现他的农场有银矿后
After Miguel and I realized there was silver on his land,
我们起了争执 没错
we argued, yes.
米盖尔不在乎钱
Miguel didn't care about getting rich,
即使这会改变我们的生活
even though it would've changed our lives.
所以我打电♥话♥给AJ
So I called A.J.
看看他能不能说服米盖尔
to see if he could talk sense into him.
AJ说他父亲会买♥♥下农场
A.J. said his father would buy the land,
但这却让米盖尔更生气了
which only angered Miguel more.
他们大吵一架
They fought
然后AJ用十字镐砸了米盖尔的后脑勺
and A.J. struck Miguel in the back of the head with a pick-hammer.
不
No.
我不相信你
I don't buy it.
你只是想推卸自己的责任
You're just looking to get yourself off the hook
不承认你对这家人带来的痛苦
for all the pain you've caused this family.
我可以证明
I-I-I can prove it.
十字镐...
The hammer that...
AJ把十字镐埋在了山上
A.J., he-he buried it up in the hill.
我知道他埋在哪了
I know where he hid it.
上面有他的指纹
It-It'll have his fingerprints.
亚瑟的安保很严密
Arthur's security is strong.
光靠你我是无法把德尔菲娜救出来的
It will take more than me and you to get Delfina back.
现在带我们去找那把十字镐
It's time to show us that hammer.
这是什么
谋杀米盖尔·雷耶斯的凶器
上面有A.J.诺瓦克的指纹
告诉他你需要诺瓦克别♥墅♥的搜查令
Tell him you need a warrant for the Novak villa.
AJ现在就藏在他父亲的别♥墅♥里
我需要一队警官协助我对他实施逮捕
我们认为他可能在那关押了一名人♥质♥
铁证如山 那些外来者在杀害我们的人♥民♥
这可不是能用贿赂敷衍过去的轻罪 拜托了
米盖尔·雷耶斯的死已被判定为意外 案子已经结了
但是证据显示
把它寄到墨西哥市警局
要是实验室发现任何和诺瓦克有关的线索
我们再来谈重新展开调查的事
化验要花上好几个月的时间
他说
He says...
我明白了
I get the idea.
有人被谋杀了 有个女孩被挟持了
你还袖手旁观吗
你真是愧为一名警♥察♥
我找了你好久
Been looking for you!
装甲车得再好好擦擦
The armored vehicle needs another wipe-down.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表