剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on S.W.A.T....
是我妈妈 对不对
It's my mom, isn't it?
你母亲去世了
Your mother passed away.
没有暴♥力♥或者外伤的迹象
There were no signs of force or trauma.
毒品呢
But drugs.
吸毒用具和毒品残余
Paraphernalia and residue.
我冒着生命危险做了场手术 给她捐了一部分肝脏
I donated a piece of my liver in a risky surgery,
而她吸毒过量而死了 我爱她
and she O.D.'s. I loved her,
但至少现在我知道她安息了
but at least now I know she's at peace.
如果我不给她生存的机会
I couldn't live with myself
我一辈子也无法心安
if I hadn't given her every chance.
我真的很敬佩你为她做的一切
I really admired you for doing that for her.
20小队已经恢复了
20-Squad's been reinstated.
谁是领队
Who's team leader?
桑切斯
Sanchez.
你好吗
How are you?
桑切斯这种人回到这里来
There's no way a guy like Sanchez
一定是有所图谋
comes back here without an agenda.
我知道委员会给你的指令
I know about your orders with the commission.
他想逼我辞职
He's trying to get me to quit
借机报复我揭发同行的事
as payback for being a whistleblower.
即便不是我
If it wasn't me,
他们也会派其他人来
they would just send somebody else.
在团队面前质疑我吗
Second-guessing me in front of the team.
不服从命令的典型范例
Textbook insubordination.
第二次了 再有一次 你就要面临
Strike two. One more and you're looking
强制纪律听审了
at a mandatory disciplinary hearing.
继续留在特警队会死得很惨
Sticking around SWAT will be death by a thousand pinpricks,
但这是你的选择
but that's your choice.
而我对自己的选择很满意
And I'm just fine with my choices.
你呢 桑切斯
What about you, Sanchez?
你和他们说了
I take it you filled them in?
你已经为我们大家做了这么多
You've done so much for all of us.
我们是时候报恩了
It's time for us to return the favor.
你不必一个人面对这些事
You don't need to face this on your own.
所以大家都一致同意
So we're in agreement, then:
我们把这个问题彻底解决掉
we solve this problem once and for all.
宝贝 真希望我们能在这里待一整天
Baby, I wish we could stay here all day.
家里只有我们真好
Mm, it's nice having the place to ourselves.
我得说 这里有点太安静了
I got to say, though, it's a little too quiet.
没有老爸在洗澡时唱歌♥
No Pops singing in the shower,
没有达瑞尔到处敲门
Darryl walking around banging doors.
你♥爸♥妈什么时候回来
When are your mom and dad back?
我不知道
I have no idea.
他俩离婚35年了 一起去度假
I mean, it's weird enough that they went on vacation together
已经够奇怪了 但是...
35 years after getting a divorce, but...
现在他们说得好像
now they make it sound like
他们会在游轮上度过退休生活
they're gonna live out their retirement on a cruise ship.
我能想到些更糟糕的方式度过我的壮年
I can think of worse ways to spend my golden years.
是啊
Yeah.
你对他们重归于好有何感想
How are you feeling about them rekindling their relationship?
只要我爸对我妈好...
As long as my pops is good to my mom...
我不介意
I'm okay with it.
我想我们得开始新的一天了
I guess we got to get the day started.
走吧
Let's go.
达瑞尔怎么样了
How's Darryl doing?
他挺好
He's doing great.
这孩子搬去了自己家
Kid moves into his own place,
还神奇地学会了洗碗之术
and he magically learns the art of washing dishes.
这叫"成长"
It's called "adulting,"
独♥立♥对他有好处
and it's good for him to be independent.
是的
Yeah.
他家牛奶喝完了还是会过来
He still comes over when he runs out of milk.
街角的商店更近点 但你懂的
Corner store's a little closer, but, you know...
我为他骄傲
I'm proud of him.
修车店还不错
The garage is doing okay,
大学成绩优异
he's acing his college classes,
而且他向我借的创业资金
and he paid back most of the money
大部分都已经还给我了
that he borrowed from me to start the business.
太好了
That's great.
我就说过他的计划很周全 我很高兴你听进去了
I told you his plan was solid. I'm glad you listened to me.
我也很高兴
I'm glad I did, too.
以后我会听得更多
And I'll be doing a whole lot more of that in the future.
这是承诺吗
That a promise?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, honey.
除了空巢综合症还有别的问题吗
Something else the matter besides empty-nest syndrome?
该死 女人
Damn, woman.
我都忘了瞒着你有多难了
I forgot how hard it is to hide anything from you.
我从墨西哥回来的时候
When I got back from Mexico,
我很清楚我想要什么
I had a real clear idea of what I wanted.
你
You.
当然我也有使命感
And I also had a sense of purpose.
我知道我想成为
I knew I wanted to be a bridge
洛城警局和社区间的桥梁 我只是
between the LAPD and the community. I just...
我没想到会这么困难
I didn't realize how hard it was gonna be.
现在警♥察♥局里的人
No one at LAPD is real interested
没有一个对我说的话真正感兴趣
in hearing what I have to say at the moment.
那一定很让人沮丧
Mm, that's got to be frustrating.
是的
Yeah.
但是
But...
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
同时
In the meantime,
我得想想早餐吃什么
I got to figure out breakfast.
烤松饼
Pancakes?
听着不错
Sounds good.
马上就来
Coming right up.
有个疯子给市长寄了携带炭疽热病毒的信件
Some nutjob sent the mayor anthrax through the mail.
我查看了信封
I-I spotted the envelope.
地址的字迹像是
The address looked like some toddler
手被绑在背后的小孩写的
had written it with his hands tied behind his back.
总之联调局认为 多亏了我
Anyway, the FBI said that the mayor would've died
市长才逃过一死
if it wasn't for me.
早
Morning.
我昨晚的约会非常成功
Yo, I had this super cool date last night.
想听劲爆细节吗
You want to hear the juicy deets?
我刚吃了早饭
I just ate breakfast.
我带安吉去吃寿司
I took this woman Angie out for sushi.
她之前是专业冲浪手
Angie used to be a pro surfer
现在恰好在市长手下干活
but who now happens to work for the mayor.
上了三轮清酒
Took me three rounds of sake,
终于让她跟我漏了桑切斯的底
but I got her to spill the 411 on Sanchez.
说来听听
Lay it on me.
她说警♥察♥委员会有个叫迈尔斯·科萨的人
She said this guy on the police commission, Miles Kosas,
跟桑切斯说 只要他能让洪都辞职
offered to pull strings at CHP
他可以从加州高速巡逻队找关系
and get Sanchez a job on the governor's protection detail
把桑切斯搞进州长的安保队
if he can get Hondo to quit SWAT.
桑切斯大嘴巴 就把这事捅出去了
Sanchez couldn't keep his mouth shut about it, apparently.
州长安保队 这可是好活
Governor's detail? That's a prime gig.
对 所以桑切斯
Yeah, which is why Sanchez
才那么想扫洪都出门
is on such a mission to get Hondo out the door.
追名逐利
Always chasing the prize.
那我们怎么办
So what are we gonna do?
让他知道 这任务不可能完成
Well, we make him realize that it's mission impossible.
若我们能让桑切斯明白 洪都不可能走
If we can convince Sanchez that Hondo's not going anywhere...
也许他就放弃了
maybe he throws in the towel.
行
Okay.
怎么了
What's up?
我妈的葬礼今天下午举♥行♥
My mom's funeral is this afternoon, and...
好像没有什么人能去参加
doesn't look like anyone's gonna be there.
一个人也没有
No one?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表