剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
不过转移注意力倒是不错
They'll be a notable distraction, though.
温妮 你能告诉诺亚
Winnie, can you tell Noah how much
"世纪钻石"的价值吗
the Centennial Diamonds are worth?
一颗十万美元
Each stone is 100 grand.
一共有一百颗
There are a hundred diamonds.
不信自己数
He can count.
一千万美元 这才是我们的目标
Ten million. That's our target.
为什么不一开始就告诉我
Why not just tell me from the start?
因为我要你确信计划已经失败了
Because I needed you to believe the plan had failed.
你的失望使情况变得更混乱
Your desperation added real panic to the mix,
迫使警方切断电源 关掉监控
forcing the cops to cut the power, disabling the cameras.
当他们回想起今天
When they run this day back,
没人会联想到我们的盗窃 和你的逃跑
our heist and your escape won't be recorded.
拿着挂锁
You take the padlock key.
用通风管道把钻石运出来
Exit out the tunnels with the diamonds.
等我被救出后 我们集♥合♥
I get rescued, we meet up.
五五分 如何
50/50 split, partner?
打开箱子
Open the case.
拜托 不要
Please. No.
我 我不知道密♥码♥
I-I mean, I don't... I don't know the code.
我的天啊 茱莉亚
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Julia?
他必须得死 对吗
I had to kill him, right?
毕竟是他杀了你
I mean, he killed you.
还准备杀了我
Was about to kill me.
后台 维修区域和画廊已搜查完毕
We've cleared backstage, maintenance area
没有她的踪迹
and the galleries. No sign.
-巴洛警探 你在吗 -在
- Detective Barlow, are you there? - Yes.
茱莉亚不见了 但我们拿到了画
Julia's missing, but we got the paintings.
把目标缩小到行政部门
Narrow the target to the Admin Wing.
-她要偷什么 -"世纪钻石"
- What would she steal? - The Centennial Diamonds.
且不提它有多值钱
Monetary value aside,
这条项链还是家族信物
the necklace is a family heirloom,
是费纳收藏中的骄傲之作
the pride of the Feiner Collection.
若是失窃 将会给所有者带来巨大的情感打击
Its theft would be an emotional hit.
这是对费纳占有了她祖母的画作的报复
It's retribution for Feiner owning her grandmother's paintings.
走吧
Come on.
打开保险柜
Open the case.
反正你终归是要打死我 我又何必这么做
If you're just gonna shoot me anyway, why would I do that?
我杀你可以不止开一枪
I don't have to kill you with the first shot
可以是两枪 甚至三枪
or even the second.
赶紧打开保险柜 温妮
Just open the case, Winnie.
女士 我不是故意搞砸你的计划的
Ma'am, I'm not trying to mess this up.
搞砸 是你助了我一臂之力
Mess this up. You made this possible.
我跟这件事没有任何关系
I didn't have anything to do with this.
认识你之前 我根本没有这个计划
There was no plan until I met you.
你的权限 你那很轻易就可以被人利用的好心肠
Your access, your easily manipulated kindness.
听到你和你父亲的对话后
I figured you might even understand,
我还心想或许你都能理解我为什么这么做
after hearing you with your father earlier.
没有人应该拥有别人家族的历史
No one man should own a family's history.
这就是你的私心
This is personal.
都是为了淑子
This is about Toshiko.
那个禁止令
The cease and desist.
淑子是你的祖母
Toshiko is your grandmother.
她从未为自己的作品拿到过一分钱
She never saw a penny for her work,
现在某个根本不了解她生平的人
and now some man who doesn't even know her story is about
却想用她的作品来赚钱
to make money off of her art.
那我为什么不能拿走属于她的那几百万
Why shouldn't I take some of the millions that she's owed?
朱莉亚·索托今天要发布宣言
Julia Soto will give her statement today
然后在有人察觉到钻石丢失前 销声匿迹
and disappear before anybody realizes the jewels are gone.
别拖延时间了 打开保险柜
Quit stalling. Open the case!
谢了 温妮
Thanks, Winnie.
这是耍我吗
Are you kidding me?
这边 有枪声
Over there-- shot fired!
迪肯 快 快
Deacon, move, move!
温妮
Winnie?
洪都
Hondo.
温妮吗 迪肯快来
Winnie?! Deacon?
不要 温妮
No! Winnie!
可恶 这玩意锁上了 我们需要密♥码♥
Damn thing's sealed. We need a code!
30D呼叫指挥部 我们需要珠宝室的密♥码♥
30-David to Command. We need the code to the jewel room.
温妮
Winnie!
等等 我想起来了 卢卡稍早说过
Wait a minute. I remember, Luca said it earlier.
沃德的重置密♥码♥
Ward's override code.
九 四...
Nine, six...
是9614 能开所有门
9614 opens every door.
-趴下 趴下 -我看着他
- Stay down! Stay down. - I got him.
温妮
Winnie?
-洪都 -温妮 我在这
- Oh, Hondo. - Winnie, I got you.
我在这 温妮 温妮 我在这
I got you, Winnie. Winnie, I got you.
我在这
I got you.
谢天谢地 求求你们
Oh, thank God. Please!
你们救救我
You have to help me.
你们要救救温妮
You have to help Winnie!
女士 你没事吧
Miss, are you okay?
-你在流血 -不 不不 不是我的血
- You're bleeding. - No, no, no, it-it's not my blood.
我们带你去医护人员那
Let's get you to the EMTs.
-别动 -25D报告指挥中心
- Don't move! - 25 David to Command.
茱莉亚·索托已被逮捕
We have Julia Soto in custody.
手放背后 快点
Hands behind your back now!
谢谢你 我会把它物归原主
Thank you. I'll get these in the right hands.
你没产生拿它回家的冲动吗
You weren't tempted to pocket those?
没有 邦妮可能会希望我有
No. Bonnie will wish I had.
我知道索托的做法是错的
I know Soto went about it all wrong, but
但我能理解她想争取家族遗产
I get the fight for her legacy.
她为了赔偿不惜杀人
She was willing to kill for a payout.
我可不会把她高抬成什么值得尊敬的侠盗
I won't paint her as some noble thief worthy of admiration.
你没事吧
You all right?
全身哪里都疼
Everything hurts.
欢迎体验我的世界
Welcome to my world.
如果你的日常就是这样
You know, if this is your day-to-day,
我是不是应该更担心你
should I be more worried about you?
我筋疲力竭了
I am exhausted,
而且可能不会再轻信于人
and I might never trust again.
你这工作可不是一般人能做的 洪都
Your job ain't normal, Hondo.
看他早上就那么走了
I can't believe he's still here
有点不敢相信他还在这等着
after the way he left things this morning.
他和我说了早上你们闹了点不愉快
He told me things didn't go very well.
你会听他道歉吗
You gonna let him apologize?
我被关在里面的时候
When I was held captive in there,
一直在问自己
I kept asking myself,
"洪都会怎么做"
"What would Hondo do?"
甚至"爸爸会怎么做"
Or even, "What would Dad do?"
现在我们都脱险了
Now we're all back here, and
我知道和解应该很容易
I know it should be easy for us,
但我不停地在想他是怎么看待我的
but I keep finding myself wondering what he thinks of me.
甚至渴求得到他的认同
Or craving his approval.
刚在在里面都是你的功劳
What you did on the inside was all you.
要是能不逞英雄就更好了
Could've done without the heroics,
但我为你骄傲
but I'm proud of you.
相信他也是的
And I bet he is, too.
晚上来家吃晚饭
Just come to dinner tonight.
趁着事情还没过多久
While this is all still fresh.
温妮 跟他谈谈
Winnie, just talk to him.
这是我今天最后一件英勇事迹了
Now, that is my final act of bravery today.
哈里森家族英雄气概根深蒂固
The Harrelson hero streak runs deep.
洪都 谢谢你
Hondo. Thank you.
我永远支持你 老姐
I always got your back, sis.
你的孩子都很优秀
Some good kids you got there.
这点你可以怪他们的母亲
You can blame their mother for that.
知道吗 我看到他们了 那些抢劫犯
You know, I saw 'em-- the robbers.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表