剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Going hands-on.
30D 两名嫌犯倒地
30-David. Two suspects down,
一人受伤 继续入内
one injured. Continuing on.
有人看到州长了吗
Anyone got eyes on the governor?
没有
Negative.
第四名嫌犯被制♥服♥ 伯德在逃
Fourth suspect down! Byrd's on the move!
找到他 还有州长
Find him. Find the governor.
准备好接受惩罚了吗
You ready to face the music?
等等 谭 等下 绊雷
Hold. Tan, hold. Trip wire.
后退
Stand back!
放下打火机
Drop that lighter.
放了人♥质♥
You let the hostages go.
迪肯 让他继续说 谭 撤后
Deacon, keep him talking. Tan, pull back.
住手 你只要一动手 我就会扣动扳机
Stop! You move, I will pull this trigger.
你今天真的想自己没命吗
You really want to die today?
为了崇高的理想 当然
For the right cause? Sure.
你觉得会有人在乎吗
You think anyone will care?
你这么做能达到什么目的吗
That it'll achieve anything?
那就走着瞧吧
I guess we'll find out.
你什么都看不到了 到那时你已经死了
You won't find anything out. You'll be dead.
那我就成了为理想献身的英雄
I'll be a hero for the cause.
我将被记入史册
I'll be in the history books,
从现在起 所有阻拦我们走向自♥由♥的人
and from now on,anyone that stands between us and our freedom
都将知道叛徒会有什么下场
will know what happens to traitors.
一枪毙命是便宜了他们
Bullets are too good for them.
上 上 上
Move, move, move!
趴下 手背到身后
On your stomach. Hands behind your back.
你没事了
You're okay.
最后一名嫌犯落网
Final suspect in custody.
地检这次最好不要搞砸
D.A. better not screw up this time.
不会的 有你和我出庭作证
Won't happen. Not with you and me on that witness stand.
伯德一定会把牢底坐穿
Byrd's going away for life.
我保证
I guarantee it.
你有帆布鞋吗
Hey, you own deck shoes?
你觉得我是那种会有帆布鞋的人吗
I look like the kind of person who owns deck shoes?
有什么事
Why you asking?
奥利维亚的上级把帆船借给她了
Olivia's boss lent her his sailboat.
她邀请我们去卡特琳娜岛过周末
She's invited us to Catalina Island for the weekend.
是不是超赞
It's awesome, right?
我周末有事
I got stuff to do this weekend.
什么事 厨艺综艺最后一集 还是洗衣服
Like what? The finale of a cooking show? Laundry?
我就不去了 抱歉
I think I'm gonna pass. Sorry.
好吧 恕我直言
Okay, so let me get this straight.
你拒绝了跟两位美女开船
You're saying no to a weekend sailing trip with two beautiful women,
去天堂岛过周末
to a paradise island?
你是不是有什么事瞒着我
Is there something going on that you're not telling me about?
没有 我只是对恋爱不感兴趣而已
No, I'm just not interested in a relationship, that's all.
谁说非得谈恋爱了
Who said anything about a relationship?
再说了 你确定不想找一个伴
And, anyway, you sure you're not looking for one?
你确定没有偷偷爱上谁
I mean, you're sure you're not secretly falling for someone?
比如克里斯
Like Chris maybe?
什么
What?
每次提到她
Every time her name is mentioned,
你就像被一缕阳光照拂过一样眼睛都发了光
you light up like a ray of sunshine just got spilled.
对 看你刚才又这样了 就是这样
There. You just did it. Right there.
-我没有 -看见没 承认吧
- I did not. - See? Admit it.
你爱上克里斯了
You're into Chris.
所以你才拒绝所有选择
That's why you're turning down every other option.
我已经知道几个月了
Look, I've known for months.
我一直在等你自己承认
I've just been waiting for you to come clean about it,
快认了吧
so fess up already.
还有别人知道吗
Does anyone else know?
我觉得没有 现在到底什么情况
I don't think so. So, what's the deal?
她也喜欢你 对吗
She's into you, too, right?
我注意过她看你的眼神
I see how she looks at you.
我原来也这么想
I thought she was.
可她开始冷若冰霜
Then she started blowing all cold.
所以我上周就和那个空姐
That's why I went on this date
出去约会了一次
with the flight attendant last week,
但结果也不怎么好
but even that didn't work out
因为我脑子里全程都在想克里斯
because all I can think about the whole time is Chris.
听我说 我也约会过不少女性
Listen to me, I've dated my fair share of women.
如果我能找到像克里斯和你那样
If I found someone as perfect for me
完美登对的选择
as Chris is for you,
我根本不会还做单身汉
maybe I wouldn't still be a bachelor.
你必须告诉她你的感受
You got to tell her how you feel.
伙计 这
Dude, it is
实际情况要复杂得多
so much more complicated than that.
怎么了 因为你们在特警队同组吗
Why, because you're both on the same SWAT team?
-那也是原因之一 -那又怎样 伙计
- That's one reason. - So what, man?
想办法解决
Just figure it out.
如果你不表白 一定会后悔的
If you don't, you're only gonna regret it.
好吧
Okay.
等等
Hold on,
如果你知道我对克里斯的感情
if you knew how I felt about Chris,
为什么要这么努力的逼我去约这位...
why were you pushing me so hard to go on a date with this...
-达茜吗 -对
- Darcy? - Yeah.
因为看着你坐卧不安真的太有趣了
'Cause watching you squirm all day was pretty funny, man.
这么说并没有达茜吗
So there is no Darcy?
不 达茜还是有的
No, there's a Darcy.
那出海之行呢
What about the sailing trip?
看起来只有我自己去了
Looks like it's just gonna be me along for the ride.
会给我寄明信片吗
Send me a postcard?
我可没时间 我的朋友
No, not gonna have time, my friend.
洪都 还好你没走
Hondo. Glad I caught you.
皮纳妈妈怎么样
How's Mama Pina doing?
不太好 她快不行了
Not good. She's, uh, she's dying.
他们要把她转去临终安养院
They're moving her into hospice.
天啊 很遗憾会是这样
Oh, God. I'm so sorry.
她...让我...
She, uh, asked me to, um,
帮忙给她照看的女性找个庇护所
help her find a shelter for the women she looks after.
听着 任何事你需要帮忙
Well, listen, if you need a hand with any of that,
就告诉我
you let me know.
我知道尼歇尔有一些庇护所的人脉
I know Nichelle's got connections to shelters,
斯特里特也有
and I think Street does, too.
我们会给她们找个安心之地的
We'll find them all a place to go.
-你不用担心 -谢了
- You don't worry about that. - Thanks.
只是觉得这还不够
I just don't think it's enough, though.
皮纳妈妈给她们的不止一个安身之所
Mama Pina provides more than shelter.
她给这些女孩们提供了希望
She provides these women with hope.
等她走了 我想
When she's gone, I don't
没有任何人能代替她
think there'll be anyone to replace her.
你是想告诉我什么吗
You trying to tell me something?
对于未来什么打算 我想了很久
I've been thinking about what's next for a while now.
自从艾丽卡死后 如果说真话
Ever since Erika died, if I'm honest.
那件事让我质疑一切
It made me question everything.
我的人生要怎么办 我要怎样生活下去
What I'm doing with my life, how I want to spend my days.
接手安全屋
Taking over the safe house feels like
可能是我想要的改变
maybe the change I've been looking for.
可我爱特警队
But I love SWAT.
我知道
I know you do.
我也不想...
And I don't want to...
我不想让你和团队失望
I don't want to let you or the team down.
你不会的
You won't.
我感觉自己背叛了你们所有人
I feel like I'm betraying you all.
我不想说谎
I ain't gonna lie,
失去你会感觉团队像是失去了臂膀
you leaving will feel like the team's losing a limb.
但大家都会理解你
But everyone will understand.
如果你觉得这是正确的事
And if you feel this is the right thing to do...
我觉得也许就是正确的事
I think maybe it is.
那可能就是正确的事
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表