剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
We are in foot pursuit.
这些老隧♥道♥一定是霍华德·凯尔设计的
These old tunnels must date back to Howard Kyle's designs.
也就是说他们更熟悉地形
Which means they know the layout better,
但他们还是得穿过地面的警戒线
but they got to get past the topside perimeter
才能逃跑
to make an escape.
这些隧♥道♥有很多弯折
These tunnels have switchbacks,
但停用的水管是直的
but the decommissioned water channels run straight.
这就是我们的策略
That's our play.
快点 伙计 跑快点
Come on, man! Move your ass!
这些现金很重 伙计
This cash is heavy, man!
你拿的包比较轻
You grabbed the light bag.
快走
Move!
迪肯 我们正在向西北方向前进
Deacon, we're moving northwest now,
目前距下隧♥道♥位置大约180米
probably 200 yards from where we dropped in.
-收到 -20D呼叫D队
- Roger that! - 20-David to D-Team,
全副武装朝同方向行进
roll armored on that heading.
你们必须在上方保持和嫌疑人同步
You got to stay above these guys.
我们马上行动 随时通报你们的位置
We're on the move. Keep feeding us your position.
还记得我们扳倒瓦加斯兄弟那次吗
Hey, remember how we took down the Vargas brothers?
在小东京区的那些隧♥道♥里
Those tunnels in Little Tokyo?
至今还在我的"精选案件"列表里
Still on my "Greatest hits" List.
我们逼近你们了
We're closing in on you!
你们也知道吧
You know that, right?
抓到你们只不过是个时间问题
It's only a matter time before we lock your asses up.
快
Come on!
我可不会等你
I'm not gonna wait for you!
救我
Help!
布洛克 布洛克
Brock? Brock!
你要是好好表现 我们一会说不定回来接你
If you're real good, we might come back for you after.
我们最新的精选案件
Our latest greatest hit.
如果最后那家伙逃掉 就没什么可珍藏的了
Won't mean a whole hell of a lot if the last one gets away.
那我们还等什么
What are we standing here for?
27D呼叫D队全员
27-David to all D-Teams,
我们正向东行进 以我最大的能力估算
we are moving east, best as I can tell,
离我们上一个方位大约90米
about 100 yards from our last position.
迪肯 注意 嫌犯领先我们很多
Deac, be advised, suspect has a good lead on us.
收到 我们已经呈扇形散开
Roger that! We're fanned out,
在你们南边的位置 靠近格里利街
just south of you now, near Greeley.
洛城警局 站住
LAPD! Stop right there!
迪肯 嫌疑人已经上到地面
Deacon, our suspect is above ground.
重复 盖瑞特已到地面 正在逃跑
I repeat, Garett is topside, making an escape.
洪都定位完全准确 正在追捕
Led us right to him, Hondo. We're in pursuit.
看到嫌疑人 第八大街和格里利街方位
Eyes on suspect, Eighth and Greeley.
他逃向一辆车 在格里利街中部
He's headed for a car, mid-Greeley.
盖瑞特·希尔曼 我们是洛城警局 下车
Garett Hillman, this is LAPD! Get out of the car,
举起手来
put your hands in the air!
熄火 快点
Shut off the car, now!
手放在我们能看到的位置
Get your hands where we can see them!
都结束了 盖瑞特 关闭引擎
It's over, Garett. Turn the engine off,
手放在方向盘上 不许动
hands on the wheel and do not move.
克里斯 后窗玻璃
Chris, rear window.
切换至胡椒弹
Switching to pepper balls.
手放在我们能看到的位置
Get your hands where we can see them!
-好 好 -下车
- All right, all right! - Get out of the car,
-举起手来 -好 好
- put your hands in the air! - All right, all right!
-我出来了 -快出来
- I'm coming out. - Get out!
趴到地上 趴地上
On the ground right now-on the ground!
把手放到背后
Hands behind your back!
26D报告
26-David.
逮捕最后一名嫌疑人 无需增援
Final suspect in custody. Show us Code 4.
小队 稍等
Team, hold up a sec.
我想和大家说两句
I want to address something.
我们通常在现场
Usually, we do the after-action debriefs
-做行动后小结 -这不是小结
- while we're still in the field. - This ain't a debrief.
我没什么要批评的
I got nothing to criticize.
刚才大家做得很棒
That was tight work back there.
那就是胜利演说吗
Just a victory speech, huh?
不 应该叫做坦白
No, let's call it a confession.
好 我和盘托出
All right, cards on the table,
我是被派来调查内♥幕♥的
I was sent here to figure out what's in the water-
看看为什么过去几个月来这支小队分崩离析
see why this team imploded the past few months.
罗杰斯警员在你们眼皮底下牺牲
Officer Rogers getting killed on your watch;
迪肯 你暗自给其他警员录音
Deac, you recording other cops;
洪都 你给时报爆料...
Hondo,you leaking to the Times...
-你漏掉了很多前因后果 -你说得对
- You're leaving out a lot of context.- You're right.
现在我看明白了
I see that now.
很明显并不需要我来让你们重新凝聚
It's clear I don't need to pull you back together
你们已经是很棒的小队了
you're already kick-ass as a team.
我本以为这件差事会很繁琐无聊
I came here thinking this was gonna be a chore.
但今天任务之后 我非常期待明天
But after today, I'm just looking forward to tomorrow.
干得漂亮 每个人都是
Great job, every one of you.
谢谢
Thanks.
-谢谢你这么说 -谢谢
- We appreciate it. - Thanks.
听我说
Listen up.
也许和理想还是有点差距
May not be what we expected,
但我们会想办法解决的
but we're gonna make it work.
他很幸运有你们 我也是
He's lucky to have you, and so am I.
很高兴你终于回来了
Just glad you're finally back.
很高兴我们都回来了
Glad we're all back.
桑切斯说得没错
Sanchez ain't wrong.
会很有趣的 向前看吧
It is gonna be fun, going forward.
现在看来好像也没有那么暂时了 对吗
Well, didn't make things sound very temporary, did it?
所以20队回归是不会变了 规矩也是
So, I guess 20-Squad's back for good. And so are the rules.
我从没想过要继续和你共事
You know, I never thought I'd be disappointed
会是一件这么让人失望的事
to have to keep working with you.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
一如既往
We keep doing what we've been doing.
多久
For how long?
直到不必再这么做为止
As long as we have to, I guess.
哈里森警司
Sergeant Harrelson.
只是想告诉你 我很高兴你回来了
Just wanted to let you know, I'm glad to see you're back.
对我来说意义重大
Means a lot.
我们认识吗
We met before?
不 我叫里斯·塔特姆
No, I'm Reece Tatum.
特警队学员
SWAT cadet.
你挑战体制 揭发那些种族主义警♥察♥
You taking on the system, calling out those racist cops?
我们有人就是因为你加入了警队
You're the reason some of us signed up for this.
只是想告诉你
Just wanted to let you know.
谢谢你 兄弟 真的
I appreciate you, my man, I do.
祝你在反恐特警队警校好运
Good luck in the SWAT Academy.
老爹
Hey, Pop.
儿子
Hey, son.
我做了三文鱼 如果你想吃的话
Listen, I made some salmon if you're interested--
还有糙米饭 西蓝花
brown rice, broccoli.
告诉我
So, tell me:
第一天回学校感觉如何
how was the first day back to school?
还行
It was all right.
再次见到我的小队感觉真的很好
Seeing my team again felt real good.
但是看着另一个人带领20队
But watching another guy lead 20-Squad,
听着他用我的口号♥
hearing him use my call sign...
我猜猜 很不爽
Let me guess-- flat-out sucked.
说实话 有点难受
To be honest, it hurt.
你已经做出了决定
You made your choice.
是的
I did.
我支持你的决定
And I support that.
三文鱼在冰箱里
Salmon's in the fridge.
谢谢 老爹
Thanks, Pop.
早上见
I'll see you in the morning.
抱歉不请自来
Sorry to just drop by like this,
但我们可以进去吗
but, can we come in?
好
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表