剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I'll tell 20-Squad their new assignments.
你觉得到了新队 黑贝蒂还是你来开吗
You think you'll be the drive on your new team, Luca?
当然
Sure.
我会去找他们之前的司机
I'll just go to whoever their old driver is
跟他说"掰手腕来决定"
and say, "Let's arm wrestle for it."
黑贝蒂说不喜欢其他司机来驾驭它
Black Betty doesn't like other guys putting their hands on her.
等一下 为什么你能开贝蒂
Whoa, hold up, why do you get Betty?
这车不是属于我们两个人的吗
I thought we'd all, like, share custody or something.
你们觉得我在新队里还应该叫吉姆吗
Hey, you guys think i should go by Jim on my new squad?
这可能是重塑自我的大好机会
This could be my big chance to reinvent myself.
我不想扫你的兴 斯特里特
I hate to break it to you, Street.
没人会叫你吉姆的
No one's ever gonna call you Jim.
你们新分配已经来了
Got your new assignments.
无论大家最后分配去哪里
Listen, wherever you all end up,
记住洪都常说的话
just remember what Hondo would always say.
永远不要急着去送死
Never be in a hurry to die?
你只知道这个
You only know what you know?
永远不要失去冷静
Never lose your cool?
不 他的金科玉律
No. His golden rule.
待他们像家人一样
Treat 'em like family.
洪都
Hondo.
是时候回来工作了
It's time to get back to work.
没错 宝贝
Yeah, baby!
你回来了 欢迎归队 洪都
You're back! Welcome back, Hondo.
太好了
Yeah!
太棒了
Hell yeah!
我想你了 兄弟
I missed you, brother.
我的小队怎么样了
How's my team?
现在好了 哥们
Good now, buddy!
很好
Good.
欢迎归队
Welcome back.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表