吉布斯 我从未想过会有这么一天
Gibbs, I never saw this coming.
嗯 现在说这些已经迟了 主管
Well, it's a little late now, Director.
他们告诉我博德纳尔与卡兹米的死无关
They tell me Bodnar had nothing to do with Kazmi's death.
中♥央♥情报局做的
CIA.
看来是有人想钓大鱼
Seems some folks have bigger fish to fry.
海军罪案调查处只是附带损失
NCIS was just collateral damage.
是的 我们很快就能扳回一局
Yeah, we'll bounce back.
树大根深 不易动摇
Skin's pretty thick.
帕森并没有放弃
Parsons isn't giving up.
他想用你来以儆效尤
He intends to make an example out of you.
随他去吧
Let him.
所见即所得
What you see is what you get.
这一切的...
Success, failure...
成功与失败
all of it.
你准备迎战吗?
You want to fight?
不是以他的规则
Not by his rules.
汤姆·莫罗可能会有办法
Tom Morrow may have a solve.
要是我们成功的话 这一切都将没有影响
We pull it off, this could all go away.
我们所有的人?
For all of us?
重新开始
Clean slate.
你的意思是?
What's the catch?
这可能会要你的命
It might kill you.
保持缄默的结局也一样
So could bad clams.
其实我们选择了一个该死的职业
We sure picked one hell of a career,
不是吗 吉布斯?
didn't we, Gibbs?
要开始谋生 莱昂
Got to make a living, Leon.
这些年以来 我们一直在收集秘密
We collect secrets over the years.
藏于其后 并以它们为依靠
Hide behind them,depend on them,
把它们当成我们手里的王牌
like aces up our sleeve.
我们认为我们应该让我们所爱的人
We think we have to protect the people
远离真♥相♥这样便是保护他们
we love from the truth,
但是真♥相♥不一定是毒药
but the truth isn't the poison.
也可能是解药
It's the cure.
你能做的最好的事情就是教会你的
Best thing you can do is teach your kids
孩子勇敢面对
not to be afraid.
我们不需要这么做
We don't have to do this.
我认为我们应该这么做
I think we do.
吉布斯会为我们做同样的事情
Gibbs would do the same for us.
麦基说得对
McGee's right.
你可能不会喜欢这样的结局 姬娃
You may not like how this ends, Ziva.
我从妄想过大团圆结局
I have never depended on happy endings.
你们三个有什么话要说吗?
You three have something to say?
我们想使生活变得更加美好
We try to live a good life.
过上清清白白的日子
A clean life.
但是秘密就像拦路虎
But secrets get in the way.
当然 我们可以耍手段
Sure, we can play dirty,
利用人们犯下的错误反制他们
use people's mistakes against them.
但是把所有的秘密藏于我们身后
But put all those secrets behind us,
诚实的人会脱颖而出
and the honest man comes out on top.
这是怎么回事?
What is this?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我也很高兴见到你 理查德
Good to see you, too, Richard.
吉布斯探员在哪里?
Where is Agent Gibbs?
他离开了
He's gone.
为了联合特种行动指挥官执行一项特殊任务
A special mission for JSOC,
最高机密
top priority.
交易可不是这么定的
That's not part of the deal.
他不能就这么走了
He can't just not show up.
他不能就见鬼了
The hell he can't.
我给与了你的委托人充分的机会
I gave your client ample opportunity
为他的所做作为承当责任
to take responsibility for his actions,
但是现在我发现我给他机会
and now I see that giving him
让他站出来只是浪费时间而已
a chance to step up was a waste of time.
坐下 帕森 然后闭嘴
Sit down, Parsons, and shut up.
我一直挺看好他的
I always liked that guy.
你的监察长已经决定推迟
Your inspector general
调查而且该决定立即生效
just postponed the investigation effective immediately.
这真是太荒唐了 好吗?
This is crazy, all right?
我有成千上万的文件
I have got thousands of documents
可以用来起诉勒罗伊·杰斯罗·吉布斯
ready to indict Leroy Jethro Gibbs.
帕森你要知道
Parsons, you should know
吉布斯的整个团队都递交了辞职申请
that Gibbs's team handed in their resignations.
他们愿意对指控
They took full responsibility
担负全责
for the accusations.
你们就这样让他们为他打掩护吗?
And you're going to let them cover for him?
一旦吉布斯被消除嫌疑
Once Gibbs was cleared,
我们要求他的即使支援
we requested his immediate assistance.
吉布斯探员就这么重要
Is Agent Gibbs so valuable
以至于你们允许这样的事情发生?
that you would allow this to happen?
四个月之后
Four Months Later
吉布斯... 动手
Gibbs... do it.
动手
Do it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表