还有
There's more.
还记得这些我们在托雷斯中尉指缝中发现的
So, you know those mystery particles
不名物质吧?
we found underneath Lieutenant Torres' fingernails?
这不是泥土
It wasn't dirt.
是哺乳动物的皮肤碎屑
They're tiny pieces of mammalian flesh.
而且不是人类的
And not the human kind.
是牛的
It's bovine.
比如说奶牛
Like a cow.
或者... 水牛
Or a... buffalo.
或者...谁知道呢? 但是重点是
Or... Who knows? Mm.The important thing is
经由加工皮革的脂肪酶测试
it tested positive for the lipase enzyme
结果呈阳性
that's used to process leather.
也就是在威斯科特的夹克上
On Captain Westcott's jacket.
如果托雷斯上尉的指甲缝有那么多这种物质
If Lieutenant Torres had that much under his nails,
他一定是死死得抓住了上校
he must've really been holding on to the captain.
或者拉住他
Or holding him back.
我觉得我的生命受到威胁
I was afraid for my life.
你确定是这两个男人在跟踪你?
You're sure these are the two men who came after you?
对 有他
Yeah, him.
这一个没有
Not the other one.
这一个人可有名字
Well, "the other one" has a name.
他是托雷斯中尉
That's Lieutenant Torres.
他死了
And he's dead.
这是意外
It was an accident.
- 我没想伤害他的 - 发生什么事了?
- I didn't mean to hurt him. - What happened?
我一走出便利店他们就跟着我
They followed me out of a convenience store
在三点的时候
on Third.
而...这个人
And... this guy
这个
here.
他... 在叫喊着
He... was yelling.
他在喊着一些根本说不通的事情
H-He was saying stuff that didn't even make any sense.
我想离开 他就追着我
I tried to get away,and he chased me down.
然后我就问他他想要什么
And then I asked him what he wanted,
他就... 失去理智了
and then... he just lost it.
他开始乱挥拳
He just started throwing punches.
- 你打回去了 - 我的意思是
- You punched back. - I mean,
- 他一定是疯了 对吧? - 是的
- the guy was out of his mind, okay? - Yeah.
托雷斯中尉呢?
Where was Lieutenant Torres?
他... 抓着他
He was... holding on to him.
他想阻止他
He was trying to get him to stop.
然后他就被夹在我们之间
And then he got in-between us,
那个高... 高个男人...
a-and the t... the tall guy...
- 威斯科特上尉 - 对
- Captain Westcott.- Yeah.
他不停地挥拳击打 我也为了自保挥出了拳头
He just kept swinging,so I did, too.
而他的朋友 被夹在中间
And his friend, h-he was still in-between us,
所以他被打得厉害
so he was getting hit a bunch of times.
那... 根本一片混乱
I mean, i-it was...it was total chaos.
然后我终于使出吃奶的劲
And then finally I-I pushed
才推开他逃跑了...
as hard as I could to get away...
...然后...
...and then that's...
与此同时托雷斯中尉也倒下了
That's when Lieutenant Torres went down.
对 他...
Yeah, he was...
他倒在地上
he was just lying there on the ground.
他肯定
And he must've
撞到头或其他部位了 因为血流得到处都是
hit his head or something 'cause there was blood everywhere.
你有去求助吗?
Did you go for help?
没有
No.
我吓坏了 好吗?
I panicked, okay?
我只想离开那里
I just wanted to get out of there.
到安全的地方去
I wanted to go somewhere safe.
你可能会被指控过失杀人
You could be brought up on involuntary manslaughter.
不不不 不可能
No. No, no, no. No way.
我要找律师
I'm gonna get a lawyer.
我知道这只能算作自卫
I know this is self-defense.
这个家伙 他是个疯子
This guy here. He was crazy.
你不懂吗 吉布斯探员?
Okay, Agent Gibbs?
是他跟踪了我
He came after me.
我还是不能联♥系♥到他
I still cannot reach him.
- 问过他弟弟没有? - 从昨天晚上起
- What about his brother? - He has not seen
他就没有见过也没和威斯科特上尉说过话
or spoken to Captain Westcott since last night.
他的电♥话♥也全都没回
Not returning any of his calls, either.
- 酒店方面呢? - 前台说
- Hotel? - Front desk
他一大早就出去了
said he left early this morning.
但没有带行李
Belongings are still in his room.
吉布斯 你不会认为
Gibbs, you don't think
- 他会做什么傻事吧... - 麦基
- he would do anything crazy... - McGee.
手♥机♥呢
Phone.
已经用手♥机♥网络定位了 没有反应
Pulling up the cell grid now. No hits.
他要么关机了
Either he's got his cell phone turned off
要么就是他已经离开这个地区
or he's left the area.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
本地警方刚刚发现了一个人
Metro P.D. just spotted a guy
符合威斯科特上尉的外貌特征
matching Captain Westcott's description.
在哪儿?
Where?
市中心三大街和罗斯大街交汇处
Third and Rose, downtown.
就在托雷斯中尉的
That is right near the spot
死亡现场旁边
of Lieutenant Torres' death.
你们待在这儿
You guys stay here.
我和迪诺左过去 行动
I got DiNozzo. Let's move.
威斯科特
Hey. Westcott.
威斯科特上尉
Captain Westcott.
我是特别探员吉布斯
Special Agent Gibbs.
把刀放下
Put down the knife.
将军 放下你的武器!
General, put down your weapon!
你的朋友需要你
Your men need you.
你并不是一个人
You're not alone.
我想我需要帮助
I think I need help.
关掉它
Turn it off.
关...
Turn it...
- 这很难接受 - 我感觉
- This is hard. - I feel
自己好像要疯了一样
like I'm going crazy.
你不会的
You're not.
- 你怎么知道? - 因为...
- How do you know that? - Because...
很久以前我也经历过
I had my own head
大脑一片混乱的境况
scrambled once a long time ago.
我告诉你
I'm telling you
那天晚上确实发生了什么 吉布斯探员
something happened to me that night, Agent Gibbs.
我不...
I don't...
但是我搞不清楚
I got confused.
我好像在别的地方
Like I was someplace else.
你感觉又回到了伏击现场中?
You back at the ambush?
没关系的
It's okay.
你可以说的
It's okay to talk about it.
你可以提起...
It's okay to talk about...
你那些死去的战友
Marines you lost.
他们都是好人
They were damn good men.
全部都是
All of them.
但他们毫无生还的机会
But they never had a chance, 'cause
敌人神出鬼没 我们防不胜防
the enemy came out of nowhere.
我确信...
And I was convinced...
我确信录影带里的那家伙
I was convinced that that guy on the tape
就在那儿
was there.
和敌人一起
Fighting
对付我们
with the other side.
兰道尔·柯西住在弗吉尼亚
Randall Kersey lives in Virginia.
护照显示他从来没去过阿富汗
His passport says he's never been to Afghanistan.
那为什么我会跟着他?
Then why did I follow him?
你的大脑在你很痛苦的时候跟你开了个玩笑
Your mind plays tricks on you when you're in pain.
那天晚上我在店里看到他的时候
When I saw him in the store that night,
我也不知道怎么了 我不能区分...
I don't know, I didn't...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表