谢谢老大
Thank you, boss.
喜欢去诺福克
Loving the drive to Norfolk.
我说的话 你要当回事
All I'm saying is tread lightly.
姬娃最近不顺利
Ziva's been through a lot lately.
- 姬娃? 如此脆弱? - 是的
- Ziva? Fragile? - Yeah.
她最近经历了不少糟心事 斯坦
She's been through a lot, Stan.
迪诺左 等等 你... 你完全误会我
DiNozzo, wait, you got... you got it all wrong.
我早就看穿你的小伎俩 老光棍
I've seen you work it, Opie.
嗯? 你不要在此装无辜先生...
Huh? Mr.Innocent with the...
别误会我 你是个不错的家伙 但是...
Don't get me wrong, you're a good guy, but...
托尼 我都订婚了
Tony, I'm engaged.
我的未婚妻是达拉瑞尔号♥军舰上的一位军官
She's an officer in the USS Delarue.
我们在一年之前相识
Met about a year ago.
是的
Right.
康妮完成下次出航任务以后
Connie's completing her next tour,
就会去海军情报处就职
then taking a gig in Navy Intel.
看来我随军出航的生涯结束了 嗯?
Guess my agent afloat days are over, huh?
好样的 斯坦
Good for you, Stan.
是的 我的人生的崭新篇章就要开始啦
Yeah, it's gonna be a whole new chapter for me.
你也应该试试
You should try it.
也许我会吧
Maybe I will.
是他吗?
Is that him?
是的
Yeah.
海军军官惠氏?
Petty Officer Wyeth?
海军罪案调查处 我们想和你谈谈
NCIS. We want to talk to you.
- 拜托 - 不会吧
- Oh, come on. - Oh, no.
军官 你以为你能跑到哪里去吗?
Petty Officer, where do you think you're going?!
惠氏!
Wyeth!
我们只是想谈谈而已 惠氏
We just want to talk, Wyeth.
你还好吗?
You all right?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你这个人真够意思
You're too good to me.
权且把这当成订婚礼物吧
Consider it an engagement present.
比如说你在哪里都看到了些什么 惠氏军官?
Like what you see there, Petty Officer Wyeth?
我不知道 长官
I don't know, sir.
没什么特别的
Not especially.
那么
Well,
根据我们刚刚检测过的血样
based on the bloods we just took,
凯文 我不得不说 你就是个...
Kev, I got to say, you are a, uh,
移♥动♥的小药罐
a walking drugstore cowboy.
兴♥奋♥剂♥ 镇定剂 稳定剂
Ups, downs, mood stabilizers,
注意力失调药物应有尽有
attention deficit pills.
这些药物均是... 处方药 并且合法
They're all, uh, prescription and legit.
嗯 合法到需要戒除?
Mm. Too legit to quit?
当你吃上个
When you take
一两种 也许还算合法吧 五种混吃可不好说
one or two, maybe, but not all five at once.
我... 我这是治疗需要
I, uh, I need them for medical reasons.
我明白
I see.
这是遵循医嘱吗?
And did a doctor tell you that?
没错 我咨♥询♥过医生
Yeah, I've talked to doctors.
你曾经有不少不良的少年管教记录
Well, you have got a long list of juvie priors,
犯过非法占有罪 却敢大言不惭地说 血检
a history of possessions and, frankly, a blood workup
嗯... 能让毒枭席德·维休斯不露马脚
that, uh, makes Sid Vicious look clean.
哪个席德?
Sid who?
席德...
Sid...
哦 小子...
Oh, boy...
我是这么想的 你手头的药物不够嗑了
Here's what I think: I think you were running low,
- 你就去找哈伯 - 不
- so you went to go see Haber. - No.
我是因为生病才去看医生的
I went to the doc because I was sick.
生病还是毒瘾?
Sick or strung out?
肯定是让你如坐针毡 是吧?
That must have been kind of difficult, huh?
坐在他的办公室里面
Sitting in his office,
药品柜近在咫尺
so close to that drug cabinet
里面放着各种让你心动的药物
filled with exciting drugs.
好比诱人的糖果店 就是够不到
The candy store, just out of reach.
他不理解实情
He didn't understand.
我只是想求他帮帮我
I just wanted him to help me.
足以杀了他?
Enough to kill him?
没有
No.
你去哪里?
Where you going?
看到了吧 这些就是
You see, these are
服用那些药物的副作用
the side effects from all the drugs.
我清楚这些副作用
Knew it was only
什么时候找上门来只是个时间问题
a matter of time before all this caught up with me.
好吧
All right.
老大 不可能是这个手脚哆嗦的人干的
Boss, there's no way that Shaky the Clown could have
就他那个准度 可刺不准那位中校
stabbed the commander with that kind of precision.
我知道
I know.
医生 做个实验 我可比你难受多了
Doctor, this hurts me more than it hurts you.
看着都疼
Ouch.
艾比 你在做什么?
Abby, what are you doing?
给 你也拿上个针筒 麦基
Here, grab a needle, McGee.
请吧 开始刺他
Please. Start jabbing.
为什么?
Why?
我都扎了这家伙几十次了...
I have poked this guy over a dozen times now...
飞速... 刺入 走着刺入 跑着刺入
o... on the fly, walking, running.
计算机总是显示我没有扎准颈动脉
The computer still says that I haven't hit the carotid yet.
我的意思是 试试吧 几乎不可能
I mean, try it. It's practically impossible.
到此为止行吗 拜托?
Can I stop now, please?
达克推断得没错
So, Ducky was right.
针筒里面注满缓效的
The needle was filled with a slow-acting
番木鳖碱 导致死者全身麻痹 最终窒息而死
strychnine that led to paralysis and eventually to asphyxiation.
俗称马钱子碱 剧毒 可以起惊厥等
strychnine
但是最令人惊讶的事情是凶手怎么做到的
But the amazing thing is how it was administered.
看看这个
Look at this.
好吧 尽可能想象一下
Okay, imagine, if you will,
巨浪滔天
a white squall.
那么 军舰的过道上面肯定会一片混乱
So, there's chaos in the passageway,
到处都是满身是汗的海军士兵
there's sweaty sailors everywhere,
但是不知用的什么方法 凶手
but somehow, the killer
猛扑过来 一击即中
swoops in and bam.
一下就把针头扎进了医生的颈动脉里
He nails the doctor first time right in the carotid
用的就是这么个小针筒 但是万幸的是
with this tiny little needle, which, lucky for us,
针头折断了 尖端留在了死者体内
breaks off and leaves the tip.
但是 要我说 真是巧合啊 是吧?
But, I mean, what are the odds, right?
认为凶手接受过专业培训?
Think whoever did this had special training?
或者说他们真的很善用小的尖锐物
Or they're just really good with tiny little pointy things.
我会汇报给吉布斯的
I'll tell Gibbs.
麦基?
McGee?
大家都知道
Everybody knows it's been
你挺不好过的 你的爸爸以这种
really rough on you, having your dad
不堪的方式露面
just show up like this.
也许你应该
Maybe you should
勇敢地面对他 和他说说你的感受
stand up to him, a-and tell him how you feel.
你这一生都在
You've spent your entire life
回避这种时刻
avoiding this moment
如果你能和他谈谈的话... 你会如释重负
that could be... liberating.
艾比 他是海军上将
Abby, he's the admiral.
没有人可以和他谈谈感受 只有听从命令
No one talks to him, they just listen.
我是麦基
McGee.
什么时候?
When?
好的 稍等一下 我马上就上楼
Okay, hang on. I'll be right up.
麦基正在路上
McGee's on his way.
额 想喝点什么吗?
Um, can we get you anything?
苏打水 行吗?
A soda, perhaps?
亚当才不需要苏打水呢 姬娃
Adam here doesn't need a soda, Ziva.
注意一下他那空茫的眼神
Note the blank stare,
瞳孔放大
dilated pupils.
他可能有点小狂热呢
He's probably running a fever, as well.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表