额 好吧 我们要研究的东西
Um, okay, we have a lot
有很多 我们
to get through, so let's
赶紧开始吧
get started.
恩 第一 我是不是还好?
Um, number one: am I okay?
答案是 当然
Yes.
第二 从科特赖特指甲中提取出来的物质里面
Um, number two: there was no DNA
没有检测到DNA
under Cutwright's fingernails.
第三 我对从她伤口里取出来的碎片
Number three: I tested the fragments
进行了检测
from her head wound,
凶器是由栗树木制成的
and the murder weapon was made of chestnut.
栗树木 那可是上等的木头
Chestnut. It's a nice wood.
相当罕见
It's fairly rare.
现场有什么跟凶器的材料相吻合的吗?
Does anything here match?
不 没有
Uh, no.
凶器在车祸发生之前
The weapon was probably ditched
就已经被扔掉
somewhere before the crash,
因为... 等等... 我...
because... wait, was I...
我是说到第四条
Was I on number four
还是第五条?
or number five now?
- 你确定你没事吗? - 当然
- Are you sure you're okay? - Yes.
我们... 看一下车里血液飞溅的痕迹
Let's just... let's get to the blood spatter evidence.
恩...
Um...
科特赖特是
So, Cutwright was hit
头部左侧被袭击
on the left side of her head.
但是当时她是面向着车窗的
But she was facing out her window.
所以说 袭击者当时正站在车外面
So her attacker was standing outside the car,
这意味着...
which means...
意味着什么?
Means what?
好吧 我不知道
Well, I don't know.
为什么... 为什么邓恩
Why... why would Dunn
当时会站在自己的车外面?
be standing outside of his own car?
可能他从车里走出去拿起凶器袭击她
Maybe he got out to get a weapon,
可能... 可能是其他人袭击了她
or... or maybe someone else hit her
然后邓恩想要
and then Dunn was gonna try
把车开走 或者是...
to drive the car away, or...
我真的不知道
I don't know.
我只是...
I'm just...
困惑
Confused.
是的
Yeah.
你在做什么吗?
What are you making?
如果我告诉了你 惊喜就会被破坏了
If I told you, that would ruin the surprise, and
只有当你亲眼看到的时候 你才能感受到惊喜
surprises are the best 'cause your eyes get to pop out,
并且你能够更好地看清楚这个世界...
and you can see the world better...
艾比!
Abby!
好吧
Okay.
好了 太棒了!
Ready. Yay!
把你的水给我
Give me your water.
现在 我们可以用水来做一个放大镜
Now, the water should work as a lens.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
能够折射光线 所以...
And bend the light, so...
快看 卢卡! 它变大了
Look, Luca! It's bigger.
我能看到上面的名字 哇哦
I can see the name. Whoa.
"里基·埃文斯"
"Ricki Evans."
你认识她吗?
Do you know her?
不认识
Nope.
不过总会有人认识她的
But somebody will.
艾比?
Abbs?
哦...
Um...
好吧 吉布斯 说实话
Okay, Gibbs, you know what?
我今天... 确实有点太累了
I'm... I am little tiny bit off today,
但是... 我会没事的 我保证
but I'm... I will be okay, I promise.
我需要你拿出你的最佳状态
I need you to bring your A game.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
这里的负责人是谁?
Who's in charge here?
邓恩先生 你只需要
Mr. Dunn, I just need you
跟我到会议室就可以了
to follow me to the conference room.
不 不 不 我受够了
No, no, no. I'm done with the shuffling.
听着 我非常理解你 但是...
Look, I understand, but...
不 你不了解
No, you don't.
之前他们让我们到这里来找你们
First, they shuffle us up here.
现在你们又把我们推到其他人手里
Now you want to shuffle us somewhere else.
我有一些问题
Now, I've got questions.
你可以就在这里回答我
You can answer 'em right here.
沃尔特 我们就去他们让我们去的地方...
Walter, let's just go where they...
那个女人为什么会在我的儿子的车里?
What was she doing in my son's car?
有什么需要帮忙的吗?
There something I can help with?
这是邓恩夫妇
This is Mr. and Mrs. Dunn,
一等兵邓恩的父母
Lance Corporal Dunn's parents.
这是吉布斯警官
This is Agent Gibbs.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
会议室没有开门吗?
Conference room's not open?
哦 你们这些人真是神经病
Oh, you people are amazing.
听着 如果你们要以某项罪名起诉我的儿子
Look, if you're accusing my son of something,
为什么不在这里给我说清楚?
how about you just stand there like a man and say it?
我们没有要起诉任何人
No one's accusing anyone of anything.
我们只是在寻找真♥相♥
We're still looking for answers.
你们想要真♥相♥?
You want answers?
一定是那个女人
Take a look at that girl.
当时她为什么会在我的儿子的车里?
What was she doing in his car?
她一定是对我的儿子做了什么
She had to have been up to something.
你这么说是什么意思 邓恩先生?
What do you mean, Mr. Dunn?
沃尔特?
Walter?
怎么会发生这种事情?
How could this happen?
你的儿子杀了我的宝贝女儿莱拉
Your son killed my Lyla.
住手
Stop it.
住手! 沃尔特!
Hey! Walter!
- ... 关于我儿子 - 走开!
- ... about my son. - Walk away!
不许你说我的儿子!
Don't you ever talk about my son!
走开!
Walk away!
马上!
Now!
我知道了 一开始 双方就有不和
It's done. First, it's cut right.
十年之后
Ten years after
新仇加上旧恨 他们又见面了
duking it out the first time, they meet again,
为了往日的仇恨大打出手
hungry for blood, out for revenge.
谁都不愿让步
Pride on the line.
那么 老大...
So, boss...
这一次 个人纠纷
This time, it's personal.
- 我说完了 - 根据艾比所说的
- I'm done. - According to Abby,
极有可能是其他人
we're looking at
把杀人凶器扔掉
a third person swinging the murder weapon?
她说她不知道
She doesn't know.
所以 她倾向于
So, she's leaning
这是一起伪装成自杀的谋杀案件吗?
more toward the murder-suicide theory?
不知道
Doesn't know.
所以说 她也不知道吗?
So, she doesn't know?
我说过了 麦基
That's what I said, McGee.
斯科特·科特赖特和邓恩夫妇
Scott Cutwright and the Dunns
已经准备好接受询问 分开进行
are ready to talk. Separate rooms.
- 流血了吗? - 没有
- Got blood? - No, but
不过可以肯定的是他们之间的不和早就开始
it is clear the feud started long before today.
知道是因为什么原因吗?
You know what it's about?
据我了解
Well, from what I see,
双方似乎都不太想旧事重提
neither side wants to discuss it.
老大 你怎么认为呢?
Boss, what do you think?
你站在哈特菲尔德这边 我选麦考依?
You take the Hatfields, I take the McCoy?
老大 有发现
Got something, boss.
上个星期 莱拉·科特赖特
Last week, Lyla Cutwright
给当地警局打了一个电♥话♥
made a call to the local
不过通话时间只有两秒钟
police, lasted two seconds.
哦 在电♥话♥接通之前就挂断电♥话♥
Oh, hung up before the call went through.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表