没看到你的戒指
Don't see a ring.
你有结过婚吗?
You married?
试过几次
Tried it a couple of times.
婚姻也同样不合适我
It didn't work for me, either.
我看除了名字之外我们还有很多别的共同点
I guess we have more in common than just our names.
为什么你想要典当掉你的荣誉勋章?
Why'd you try to pawn your Medal of Honor?
在我最终拿到它的时候 对我来说它意义重大
Well, it meant a lot to me when I finally got it,
但是我却没有家人和我一起分享这种喜悦
but I had no family to share it with,
这些年来 它只是躺在书架上积灰
and over the years, it was just collecting dust on a shelf.
当电梯坏掉的时候
When the lift broke down,
许多人不能
a lot of people couldn't go
在这栋楼里来去自如
in and out of the building.
他们没有钱去修电梯 所以...
They didn't have the money to fix it, so...
我把勋章用在了正途上
I put the medal to good use.
你还没有问过我的父亲
You haven't asked about my father.
你对他只字不提
Well, you haven't said anything about him.
他还活着吗?
He alive?
是的
Oh, yeah.
他没怎么变
He hasn't changed much.
这样
Hmm.
他仍然在店里工作
He's still got the store.
很好
Hmm.
为什么你后来要离开斯蒂尔沃特?
Why'd you leave Stillwater?
我确定你父亲和我
Well, I'm sure your father and I have
关于所发生的一切有着不同的看法
different versions about what happened.
为什么你不问他?
Why don't you ask him?
我问了 他不肯谈论这些
I have, he won't talk about it.
一场扑克游戏就要开始了
A poker game is about to begin,
我再不过去做裁判的话
and if I don't referee,
怕是要打起来了
a fight is liable to break out.
如果你需要什么...
If you need anything...
好的
Well,
很高兴再见到你
it's been good catching up.
如果你想要谈谈...
If you want to talk...
你看起来一点也不像法医学家
You don't fit the profile of a forensic scientist.
虽然你在联邦政♥府♥机构工作
You work at a federal agency,
但是很显然你还能做自己
but you are obviously your own person.
我很欣赏这一点
I admire that.
谢谢
Thanks.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
呃
Ugh.
你知道当时在你车里发生了谋杀案
You were told there was a murder in your car.
是的 我猜我还没有做好
Yeah, I guess I just wasn't prepared
看到那么多血的心理准备
for all the blood.
我会让我的人来取车
I'll just have one of my people pick it up.
好的 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
没事
Don't be.
我们还会再见的
We got to meet.
你吸引了我 艾比
You intrigue me, Abby.
你在这儿开心吗?
Are you happy here?
是的 非常开心
Um, yes, very.
为什么这样问?
Why would you ask me that?
我的公♥司♥能用得上你这样的人
I could use someone like you in my company.
去做什么呢?
To do what exactly?
晚饭的时候我们再讨论好吗?
How about we discuss it over dinner?
在圣克罗伊克斯有个很棒的小酒馆
There's a wonderful little bistro in Saint Croix.
我的飞机停在里根 已经蓄势待发了
My jet's at Reagan, fueled and ready to go.
完全赶得上一顿海滨晚餐
We can make it in time for supper on the beach.
嗯...
Um...
我...
I, uh...
你能签一下这个归还表格吗
Could you just sign this release form,
拜托了 齐亚先生?
please, Mr. Chaya?
你看起来一点也不意外会见到我啊
Don't look surprised to see me.
门外停的那个破旧的老式卡车出♥卖♥♥♥了你
That beat-up old truck of yours out front was a dead giveaway.
这牛奶都过期两天了
This milk's two days past the expiration date.
你为什么来这儿?
Why'd you drive down?
因为我答录机上
'Cause of that brazen message
你那些不知轻重的留言
you left on my machine.
你该对我放尊重点 杰斯罗
You need to show a little more respect, Jethro.
我终究是你父亲
I'm still your father,
我告诉过你不要再提那个人的名字了
and I told you never to bring that man's name up again.
都是四十年前的事了 父亲
It's 40 years ago, Dad.
你和L.J.之间到底发生了什么?
What happened between you and L.J.?
有些事还是不提为妙
Some things are left better unsaid.
他本是你最好的朋友 还是你的商业伙伴
He was your best friend, he was your business partner.
你以他的名字命名了你的独子
You named your only son after him.
我想我有权知道真♥相♥
I think that I deserve an explanation.
他杀了你母亲 杰斯罗
He killed your mother, Jethro.
我母亲死于癌症
Mom died of cancer.
她确实身患癌症 但是并非死于癌症
She had cancer, but that's not what killed her.
我知道是怎么回事 父亲
Yeah, I know what happened, Dad.
她自杀的
She took her own live.
- 你知道? - 是的 父亲
- You knew? - Yeah, Dad,
我早就知道了
I knew.
但我没和你说过
But I never told you.
你那时才十四岁
You were only 14.
你为什么要责怪L.J.?
Why are you blaming L.J.?
你母亲那时很痛苦 杰斯罗
Your mother was in pain, Jethro.
她不想再与病魔抗争了
She didn't want to fight anymore.
她向L.J.透露过她要服药自杀
She confided in L.J. that she was going to overdose.
他却没有阻止
He didn't stop her.
他也没告诉我
And he didn't tell me.
她本还有时间 杰斯罗
She had time left, Jethro,
而我想珍惜她仅剩的哪怕一点时间
and I wanted every minute of it.
他骗了我们
He cheated us.
我们本该再和她共度一段时光
We deserved to have that time with her.
开车把我累坏了
That drive knocked me out.
我要去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
昨天下午开始吉布斯就不见踪影了
Gibbs has been M.I.A. since yesterday afternoon.
我昨晚给他发了短♥信♥ 还打了电♥话♥
I texted and called last night.
他连个回话都没给
I didn't hear anything.
没有任何消息
There's nothing on the desk.
麦基 你确定你什么也不知道?
McGee, you sure you don't know anything?
是的
Nope.
也许是因为某个女人吧
Maybe there's a woman.
我真心怀疑这点
I seriously doubt it.
说真的 就吉布斯?
Be serious. Gibbs?
上次...
The last ti...
口香糖 刚刚只是...
Gum. Was just...
一切都好?
Everything all right?
我父亲来了
My dad showed up.
这样
Ooh.
其实当爸的有时候是很讨厌
Wow, yeah, that, that can be annoying dads.
我总感觉...
I always think that there's...
追查赌徒泽布拉诺只会让我们走入死胡同
Dead end with the bookie Zambrano.
警方已监视他一周多了
Metro police had him under surveillance for over a week.
他有正当的不在场证明
He's got an airtight alibi.
克里斯·泰勒还在拘留中
Kris Taylor is still in lockup.
除非起诉他 否则我们不能再继续关押他了
We can't hold him much longer without charging him.
这个也许有用
This may help.
国安局监控摄像头捕捉到了
Homeland cameras picked up the Ferrari
那辆法拉利离开亚当家庭酒店后的画面
after it left the Adams House.
来看看这个
Now watch this.
看起来像是个警用摩托车
Looks like a police motorcycle.
原来如此 海军士官博克斯被人跟踪了
Well, well, well, Petty Officer Boxer was being followed.
那不是警♥察♥
It's not a cop.
我们还在设法提高车牌的清晰度
We're still trying to enhance the plate.
去查查克里斯·泰勒有没有摩托车驾照
Check and see if Kris Taylor has a motorcycle license.
嗨 克里斯
Hey, Kris.
我爸爸告诉过我除非他在场
My father told me not to talk to anyone
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表