看看
Check this out.
怎么样 怎么样?
What, what?
这附近有个不错的地方
Hey, there's a great place around the corner.
要不要去吃个炸肉排?
Want to grab a schnitzel?
别玩儿了
Tourist time is over.
联♥系♥人有消息了吗?
Heard from your contact?
是的 他有消息了
Yes, he has something.
我得承认 姬娃
Well, I got to admit, Ziva,
柏林的风景比我想象中的要好
Berlin has better scenery than I expected.
我觉得 你跟我的老朋友
Something tells me you and my old friend
会相处的很好
will get along just fine.
我喜欢你所有的老朋友
Well, I like all your old friends.
尤其是施梅尔
Especially Shmeil.
他就像是好久没见面的叔叔一样
He's like a long-lost uncle.
虽然我总是用另外一种叔叔啦
I could always use another uncle.
姬娃!
Ziva!
亚当
Adam.
你在这里
There you are.
谢谢你能赶来
Thank you for coming.
我还能怎么做?
What else could I do?
只能被你捕获 被你伤害
You would only hunt me down and hurt me.
亚当·埃塞尔
Adam Eshel.
这位是托尼·迪诺左特别探员
I want you to meet Special Agent Tony DiNozzo.
真高兴终于见到你了 托尼
So nice to finally meet you, Tony.
姬娃跟我讲了很多事情
Ziva's told me many great things.
我也一样
Same here.
你收到我发的邮件了吗?
Did you get the e-mail I sent?
没有 但是我带笔记本电脑了
No, but I have my laptop.
啊
Ah.
啊 来了
Ah, here we go.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Danke shoen.
你要把那个喝下去 真的吗?
You're not going to drink that... are you?
入乡随俗
When in Rome.
必须的
Absolutely.
喝光
Drink up.
就像一个普通游客一样混进来
The better to blend in like a common tourist.
所以你从特拉维夫来的?
So are you originally from Tel Aviv?
特拉维夫: 以色列港市
Tel Aviv
就在外面... 萨扬
Just outside... Savyon.
我在地图上面看到过
Oh, I've seen that on a map.
你有做什么运动吗?
You play any sports growing up?
篮球
Some basketball.
啊 哦!
Ah, oh!
篮球
Basketball.
我也是
Me, too.
我们可以找个篮球场
Maybe, uh, you and I find a court,
一对一玩一会儿?
play a little one on one?
你一会再约亚当出去
You can ask Adam out on a date later.
现在我需要知道 这些照片
Right now I need to know what these pictures
什么意思
are all about, please.
好吧
Okay.
我一直追踪着博德纳尔的钱 直到这里的
As you know, I tracked Bodnar's money to a safety deposit box
奥斯特哈根银行的一个保险箱
here at the Osterhagen Bank.
那不是博德纳尔
That is not Bodnar.
那是雇佣的急差
No, that is a hired courier,
我的线人K认识他
known by my sources only as K.
我们知道了一个字母和一个职位
A letter and a job title.
真好
Great.
总比你知道的多
It's more than you had when you sat down,
继续说
Go on.
K使用博德纳尔的身份 清空了现金
K used Bodnar's identification to empty the box of its cash.
将其兑换成了钻石
Which he converted to diamonds.
线人表示他今晚准备
Chatter says he's planning a handoff tonight
在他工作的地方交易
at his place of employment.
在哪里?
Where's that?
我的线人现在还不知道
My sources do not yet know.
但是是要移交给博德纳尔吗?
But the handoff is to Bodnar?
是的 我是这么希望的
Yes, that is my expectation.
你的线人 知不知道
So, uh, your sources have any idea
大约是多少钱?
how much money we're talking about?
足够盛满一半啤酒杯的钻石
Enough diamonds to fill half your beer stein.
我之前见过这个用户名
I have seen this user I.D. before.
离我远点
Give me some room.
给麦基打电♥话♥ 追踪
Call McGee, get a trace.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你在那里 姬娃
There you are, Ziva.
你好 宜兰
Hello, Ilan.
你自己一个人吗?
You alone?
自己一个人
As alone as anyone can be
坐在我的祖国首都的大街上面
in the streets of my nation's capitol.
早上好 托尼
Gutenmorgen, Tony.
在博德纳尔跟姬娃通过她的笔记本电脑联♥系♥
Bodnar's on Ziva's laptop.
迅速追踪
Trace it like the wind.
好的 告诉她牵住他
All right. Tell her to keep him talking.
我知道 你因你的父亲的死而怪罪我 姬娃
I know you blame me for your father's death, Ziva.
我还能怪罪别人吗?
Is there anyone else to blame?
没什么是确定的
Nothing is black and white.
你不知道整个故事
You don't know the entire story.
那求你 跟我讲讲
Then, please, enlighten me.
麦基 你查到没有?
McGee, you got anything?
我找到他了 但是他很好
I got him, but he's good.
信♥号♥♥满世界跑
Signal's bouncing all over the globe.
你知道 解释需要时间
You know explanations will require time
我们现在没有时间
that we do not have.
我们可以创造时间
We can make the time.
也许吧 几天以内
Perhaps, in a few days.
那真让我高兴
Nothing will make me happier.
现在 相信我
For now, take my word for it.
没有什么就是它看起来那样的
Nothing is entirely as it seems.
我希望事情是不一样的 姬娃
I wish things were different, Ziva.
谢谢 可是不是 宜兰
Thanks to you, they're not, Ilan.
请原谅我 放下这些吧
Please forgive me and walk away.
仇恨只能带来心痛
Vendettas lead to nothing but heartache.
我唯一心痛之处 宜兰
The only heartache I have, Ilan,
就是来自我一直深深信任的你
is from ever trusting you at all.
那我只能用余生来后悔了
Well, then I will regret that for the rest of my life.
再见 姬娃
Good-bye, Ziva.
不 等下 等下 等下 宜兰
No, wait, wait, wait, Ilan.
他妈的
Damn it.
托尼
Tony.
麦基?
McGee?
传输中止了
Transmission ended.
没有追踪到
No dice.
等下 还有一台设备还是开着的
Wait, there's one device still turned on.
可能是博德纳尔的
It could be Bodnar's.
从哪里发出的?
Where's it coming from?
我看到了你的笔记本电脑 真是难以置信
I see your laptop and I don't believe it.
怎.. 怎么了 麦基?
What-what is it, McGee?
姬娃 他就在那里 相当近了
Ziva, he's there. He's real close.
在哪里? 麦基?
Where?, McGee?
看起来像是个地铁站
Looks like a subway station.
地铁... 拐角处有个入口
The U-Bahn... there's an entrance around the corner.
天哪 在哪里?
Oh, man, where's Waldo?
我并不觉得 如果亮出我们的枪和徽章
I don't suppose waving our guns and badges is
能有什么帮助
gonna do any good.
我看到他了
I see him.
不好意思
Bitte schwer zuganglich.
博德纳尔
Bodnar.
不 他妈的
No, damn it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表