They walk, lest their haste result in critical errors.
这个女孩儿可不是什么大火 达克
This girl's not a fire, Duck.
不 她是那座着了火的楼
No, she's the building.
绑♥架♥她的人才是那场大火
Her captors are the fire.
你想把他们一网打尽?
You want to put them out?
一步一步慢慢来
Walk.
艾比?
Abby?
哦 姬娃
Oh, Ziva.
我没想到你这么早就来了
I didn't expect you so soon.
你好
Hi.
你一定是莉迪亚了
You must be Lydia.
我是艾比
I'm Abby.
你♥爸♥爸的事 我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry about your dad.
谢谢
Thanks.
我也很遗憾
Me, too.
我们在想也许你能
We were hoping you might
从莉迪亚的衣服上找到点线索
swab Lydia's clothing for any clues.
现在可能有点晚了
It might be a little late.
不过你愿意么?
Will that be okay with you?
如果这能帮我们找到罗茜 怎么做都行
If it helps find Rosie, swab away.
这身衣服是你和...
Is this how you were dressed when...
罗茜...
you... Rosie...
其实... 我穿的是...
Uh... actually, I was...
这件衣服
wearing this.
哦 这样啊...
Oh, well...
非常通俗的好看
very kitschy cool.
我能把这件衣服留下来么?
Can I just
这样比较方便全面分♥析♥
take it and analyze the whole thing?
就算你把它烧了我都不在乎
You can burn it for all I care.
没问题
Okay.
那是什么?
What's that?
哦 那个只是一小块
Oh, that's just a little
- 金属而已 - 那是一颗子弹
- metal thingy. - It's a bullet.
其实 艾比对于恢复人的面部特征
You know, um, Abby's also quite gifted at constructing
- 也很在行 - 我涉猎一点
- facial composites. - I dabble a little.
我知道那些劫匪都戴着头套 但是...
I know the guys had stockings over their faces, but...
就算你只能记起一点点特征
if you could remember any features at all,
我觉得我们都可以大致复原
I think we could make a pretty distinct likeness.
莉迪亚?
Lydia?
我现在唯一能想起的就是爸爸
All I can see is my dad.
有那么多次
To think of all the times
我都想收走罗茜的手♥机♥
I wanted to take Rosie's phone away.
她的手♥机♥上没有任何
It came back negative
可用的指纹... 我们的技术人员还在浏览
for prints... our techs are still combing through
最近的电♥话♥和短♥信♥往来
recent calls and text messages.
莉迪亚的电♥话♥呢?
What about Lydia's phone?
我们如你所愿带来了罗茜的电脑
We brought in Rosie's computer like you asked.
你们也在检查莉迪亚的东西是不是?
Are you checking all of Lydia's stuff, too?
一点不错
Absolutely.
我们同时也在监控你们的手♥机♥和家里电♥话♥
We're also monitoring both your cells and your home phone
以免绑匪打电♥话♥来要赎金
for any potential ransom calls.
他们要什么我都给
I'll give them anything.
你真的觉得这两个孩子会认识这些人么?
Do you honestly think our girls could know these monsters?
不幸的是 "认识"这个词
Unfortunately, "know"
一旦关乎网络 就不是那么好解释了
is a relative term, when it comes to the Internet.
你永远也不会想到这种事会发生在自己身上
You always think it happens to other people.
等一下
Hold on.
谁是约翰·斯蒂文斯?
Who's John Stevens?
他的网名是"迪塞尔"
Goes by the screen name "Diesel."
他们已经在网上了聊了好几个星期的天了
They've been chatting for weeks.
他是罗茜的朋友么?
That's a friend of Rosie's?
不过他们的交流好像多数时候都是单向的
Their conversations seem mostly one-sided.
最后一次聊天是昨天 迪塞尔问罗茜
Last one was yesterday, with Diesel asking
她会不会值班午夜场
if Rosie's working the midnight show.
他说"也许我今晚也会去看场电影"
"Maybe I'll just have to catch a movie tonight."
"也许我也能抓住你"
"Maybe catch you, too."
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
我们会处理好的 中校
We've got this, Commander.
嘿
Hey.
美女们在做圣诞装饰么?
Making room for Christmas, girls.
这些南瓜我能便宜卖♥♥给你们 怎么样?
I can get you a pretty sweet deal on a pumpkin, huh?
不用了吧...
Eh...
能便宜卖♥♥给我么 迪塞尔?
You got a deal for me, Diesel?
你从哪儿知道那个名字的 万事通?
How do you know that name, champ?
怎么? 这是年轻女孩儿专用的名字吗?
Why? You only give it out to teenage girls?
去死吧 你这个混...
Go to hell, you son of a...
头儿 我记得你说要等我的啊
Boss, I thought you said you'd wait for me.
是啊
Yeah.
我试过了
I tried.
我已经告诉你了 我不知道她在哪儿
Telling you, I don't know where she is.
但是我肯定的是我绝对会起诉你
But I sure as hell know that I'm gonna be suing your stupid ass.
请便
Knock yourself out.
用不着了吧
Too late for that.
我不得不说 迪塞尔
You know, I got to say, Diesel,
作为一个已经有案底的性罪犯
you're pretty cocky
你真够狂妄的
for a registered sex offender.
那个是莫须有的罪名
It was a bogus charge.
那些警♥察♥逮住我在一个垃圾箱旁尿尿
Cop caught me peeing on a Dumpster.
一个中学旁的垃圾箱
Dumpster next to a middle school.
我们有你这几个星期来
We've got weeks of your little chats
和罗茜的所有聊天记录
with Rosie.
你还想装大学新生么?
Trying to pass yourself off as a college freshman now?
我曾在初级学院读过一个学期
I went to JUCO for a semester.
那是十二年前
That was 12 years ago.
你现在三十岁了 还在引诱青少年
You're 30 now,and trolling teenagers.
小骗子
Little liar.
她说自己二十岁
Swore she was 20.
真有意思 我们一定漏了这点
That's funny,we must've missed that.
- 是啊 - 昨晚你和罗茜
- Yeah. - You talk to Rosie
- 在电影院说话了? - 没说太多
- at the movies last night? - Not much.
好像就打了个招呼
Said hi, maybe.
她太忙了 忙爆米花装袋之类的事
She was acting all busy,scooping popcorn and stuff.
妈的 告诉你们吧
Hell, I can take a hint.
没有就是没有 我知道
No means no, I get it.
我可不觉得你是清白的
I don't think you get much of anything.
我认为你和你的同伙在影院打烊后又回去了
I think you and your buddies came back after closing.
没有 长官
No, sir.
我离开那儿后直接回去工作了
I left there and went straight to work.
从马里兰来这里之前
Been breaking down my boss's pumpkin stands all night
一个晚上都在忙着整理老板的南瓜
from Maryland on down to here.
你只有一次机会 迪塞尔
You got one chance, Diesel.
你知道任何关于
You know anything at all
罗茜·马丁下落的消息 告诉我
about where to find Rosie Martin and you tell me,
我会撤销那个在垃圾箱旁撒尿的指控
and I will get those Dumpster charges dropped.
你说真的?
You can do that?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
真希望我知道
I wish I knew.
那个傻♥逼♥的性犯罪者网站
That stupid sex offender Web site
让我们现在找个女人太他妈难了
makes it so damn hard to meet chicks.
那个狡猾的迪塞尔
Diesel the Weasel.
没错 他昨晚是看了那场电影
Yeah, he was at the movie last night,
但罗茜没怎么注意他
but Rosie didn't pay him any attention.
他会是那车里的人吗?
Could he be one of the men in the van?
也许吧
Maybe.
一切都很模糊
The whole thing's such a blur.
我看得最清楚的就是我...
The only face I keep seeing is my...
对不起 我不能帮到什么
I'm sorry I'm not help.
别这样
Don't be.
你所经历的 我只愿以后再也不要有人遭受
What you're going through,I would wish on no one.
你也经历过吗?
You've been there?
失去是生活的一部分
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表