Uh, uh, Belgian chocolates.
说也奇怪 当特别探员吉布斯打电♥话♥给我时
Uh, oddly enough, I was,uh, picking them up
我正在为万斯夫人买♥♥这个东西
for Mrs. Vance when Special Agent Gibbs called.
我... 这是她一直想要的
I... it was always her standing request that I, uh,
何时何地只要在风车边上就给她带一盒
grab a box any time I was anywhere near a windmill.
孩子们会喜欢的
The kids will eat them.
当然 孩子们还好吗?
Of course. How are...Are the kids okay?
不好 杰罗米 他们不好
No, Jerome,they're not okay.
- 一点都不好 - 不是...
- Not by a long shot. - No...
可以让我们单独说句话吗?
Can you give us a minute?
当然 我...
Yes, sir, of course.I'll, uh...
我这就下楼去
I'll just get myself caught up downstairs.
杰罗米
Jerome.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
莱昂 如果有任何事我可以
Leon, if there's anything I can do
- 帮你还有孩子... - 我要留下来
- to help you and the kids... - I want to stay.
我想要参与其中 克雷顿
I want to be involved, Clayton.
- 莱昂... - 我需要参与调查
- Leon... - I need to be a part of this.
我最多只能同意让你得知一切
The best I can offer is to keep you in the loop.
但是日常的责任
But day-to-day responsibilities
就落到了你的副局长的肩上
will have to fall to your deputy director.
天哪
God.
比利时巧克力 我在想什么?
Belgian chocolates... what am I thinking?
那个可怜的混♥蛋♥失去了他的妻子
That poor bastard lost his wife,
我却在那儿叨叨个不停风车什么的
I'm in there, I'm babbling about windmills.
哦 那根本毫无意义
Oh. Doesn't make sense.
吉布斯 杰姬... 她总是不辞辛劳的做着事
Gibbs, Jackie... she always went out of here way.
她是如此的善良
She was so kind.
她似乎能理解为她丈夫工作
It's like she knew working for her husband
没那么容易
was... was no cake walk.
更别说是作他的头号♥手下了 杰罗米
Neither is being top dog, Jerome.
我知道 听着 我知道你对我
I know that. Look, I know you have, uh, opinions
以往的管理风格有些异议
about my, um...my management style in the past.
我哪有资格妄加评论呢?
Who am I to judge?
放心 这只是临时安排
Rest assured, this is an interim assignment.
我没打算取代莱昂
I have no intention of taking Leon's job.
你和我 我们...
You and I, we...
克雷格副局长...
Deputy Director Craig...
我会支持你的
I've got your back.
你... 但你得把领带戴正
You just... you keep your tie straight.
没戴正吗? 它...
It's not straight? Is it...
不好意思...
Sorry, is it...
呃 哪儿有镜子...
Uh, a mirror...
找到姬娃了吗?
You find Ziva?
就在你说的地方
Right where you said she'd be.
她现在回家了 洗澡呢
She's home now, taking a shower.
你让她回去的?
And you let her?
在我们确认她不是下一个目标之前
She does not go back home again
是不允许她回家去的
until we know she's not a target.
头儿 凶手的指纹
Boss, shooter's prints took me
搞得我快精神分♥裂♥了
from alias to alias,
不过我还是通过国际警方
but I was finally able to get a
匹配上了身份
positive I.D. through INTERPOL.
他是什么人? 伊朗人? 巴勒斯坦人?
What is he? Iranian? Palestinian?
你敢相信是瑞典人吗?
Would you believe Swedish?
罗兰德·埃姆斯 三十五岁
Roland Ames, 35,
原是瑞典特种部队的军官
an officer with the Swedish Special Forces
伊♥拉♥克♥战争打得最激烈的时候逃离了军队
before abandoning his regiment at the height of the Iraq war.
一直潜逃中
Been on the lam ever since.
叛离国家的人
Man without a country.
2007年开始成为雇佣军
Classified as a mercenary since 2007,
谁付钱就给谁干活
no apparent allegiances beyond whoever is paying him.
真想知道他刺杀摩萨德局长的
Wonder what the going rate is
动机是什么
for killing the director of Mossad.
更别提最后还是死路一条
Not to mention whatever fat bonus he got
再肥的差事也没意义啊
for not being taken alive.
这个无关紧要 他横竖都是一死
It doesn't matter. He was dying anyway.
达克发现他得了癌症
Ducky found cancer.
都这样了 他还要这最后一杯羹干嘛
A guy like that, he wants one last score.
钱对他来说没意义
Money doesn't mean anything
除非他要把钱留给什么人
unless you leave it behind for someone to spend it.
马上就查 孩子 老婆 老妈...
On it. Child, wife, mother...
看他把钱留给了谁
Find out who he left the money to
然后再从那儿找线索
and track the source from there.
等等 你开始之前
Hey, hang on, before you start that,
先帮我跟踪一下
help me track down
埃利的伊朗伙伴卡兹米
Eli's Iranian pal, Kazmi.
他最近一直没动静
He's been quiet.
- 安静得太诡异了 - 先查查所住的宾馆
- Too quiet. - I'll try his hotel.
不用了 整个早上都没人在那儿瞧见他
Don't bother, no one's seen him there all morning.
还记得你去年给我的窃听器吗?
Remember that bug you gave me last year?
那个远程跟踪仪?
The remote tracking device?
你真的用了?
You actually use that?
嗯 对啊
Well, yeah.
放在了卡兹米的上衣口袋里
Kazmi's got a coat pocket.
头儿 你这是牛逼大发了
I'm proud of you, boss.
- 小东西用处大着 - 没错
- Damn thing better work. - Of course it will.
只要插入一段激活码 然后...
Just need to plug in the activation codes, and...
找到他了
...there he is.
乔治城 P大街和三十五街交界处
Georgetown. P Street and 35th.
行动缓慢 应该为开车 是步行
Moving slow. On foot. No car.
现在就去抓他吗 头儿?
Pick him up now, boss?
不 继续追查那笔钱的下落
Nope, keep tracking the money.
我去会会这位以色列朋友
Check in with our friends in Israel.
明白
I got this.
你好 艾比
Hello, Abby.
哦 天啊 姬娃
Oh, my God, Ziva.
哦 我非常的遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我本想给你留个言的
I was going to leave you
但我...
a message, but I...
除了"我很遗憾" "我会一直陪着你的"
What do you say on a voice mail
真不知道可以跟你说什么
other than "I'm so sorry" and "I'm here for you"?
你来这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
我过来看看我父亲的遗体
I came to see my father's body in autopsy.
哦 哦 你知道那是个天大的秘密 对吗?
Oh... oh, you know that's a giant secret, right?
托尼告诉我的
Tony informed me.
对于外界而言
As far as the world is concerned,
我的父亲还活得好好的
my father is alive and well,
我必须装作什么都没发生一样
and I must behave as though nothing has happened.
这很不爽 对吗?
Sucks, right?
还有一堆破烂事儿
Among other things.
这都是些什么?
Now, what is all of this?
葡萄干燕麦饼干
Oatmeal raisin.
看出来了 做这个干嘛?
I can see that. Why?
据说新鲜烘焙的东西散发出的气味...
Well, they say that the smell of fresh-baked... anything
可以让人更放松 能够感化心灵
makes people relaxed and makes them more kind.
所以在这种心情很糟的时候
So, you know, at a time like this, feeling like we do,
我就想着烤些饼干说不定
I just thought cookies
可以治愈受伤的心灵 不是吗?
can't hurt, right?
那些子弹怎么样了
Tell me about the bullets.
哦 我不能告诉你
Oh, I-I can't.
哦 我...
No, I...
有一个"罪案直接关联者"名单...
There's a "too close to the crime" list, and...
只有你和万斯局长名列其中
you and Director Vance are the only two names
所以 我...
on it, so I...
艾比 看在朋友份上 告诉我
Abby, as my friend, please tell me.
没什么好说的
There's nothing to tell.
杀手可以在任何地方买♥♥到这种子弹
Shooter could have gotten them anywhere.
任何地方?
Anywhere?
我们得聊聊
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表