皮托里诺先生 我们是...
Mr. Pittorino, we're with...
小子们 四秒倒计时开始哈
You boys have four seconds.
抱歉
Excuse me.
四秒?
Four seconds?
- 什么意思? - 托尼 快跑!
- For what? - Tony, run!
宙斯呀! 阿波罗呀! 快显灵呀!
Zeus! Apollo!
麦基 不要!
McGee, no!
别抛下我不管 麦基!
No, McGee!
别把门锁上!
Don't lock that door!
怎么就摊上你这么个队友 麦基
Way to be a team player, McGee.
抱歉 我有点惊慌失措 好吧?
I'm sorry. I panicked, okay?
我说过了
You heard me.
我不是凶手
Mistaken identity.
这么说 你的那群杜宾犬
So your Doberman gang
也眼拙到把我们误认为是里脊牛排了?
mistakenly took us for a pair of rib eyes?
我以为你们是银行派来的呢
I thought you were with the bank.
我拖欠了一笔贷款
I'm late on a loan payment.
为什么叫我来这里?
Why am I here?
- 你刚从阿富汗回来吗? - 是的
- You were just in Afghanistan? - Yeah.
喀布尔 几天前回来的 怎么了?
Kabul. A few days ago. Why?
你在那边的时候
Did you happen to see Sergeant LeMere
碰巧碰到过勒梅尔中士吧?
while you were over there?
勒梅尔?
LeMere?
是的 简单地碰了个面
Yeah. I saw him briefly.
可怕至极
God-awful.
该死的塔♥利♥班♥
Freaking Taliban.
怎么只是简短的碰面?
Why only briefly?
你是金牌训狗师
You're the dog whisperer.
他养了条狗
He had a dog.
他那条狗也没啥可非议的
He had a dog with no issues.
勒梅尔他...
LeMere is...
他生前总是
He was always
对戴克斯尤为的关切
very particular with Dex.
过分保护
Overprotective.
特别是针对你?
Around you especially?
你为什么会那么说?
Now, why would you say that?
六个月前你们有过争执
The fight you had six months ago.
我们只是很好奇你是否
We were just wondering if there was anything
还有些没有解决的事情没有交代
you left unresolved.
就是直到...
Until, say...
你离开阿富汗之前
the day you left Afghanistan.
就是说在你看来 我和塔♥利♥班♥没什么两样?
So I look like Taliban to you?
枪手至今尚未找到
Sniper still hasn't been found.
我和勒梅尔接人待物的原则大相径庭
So, me and LeMere had philosophical differences.
他溺爱那条狗 就像对待自己的孩子一样
He coddled that dog like it was his own kid.
我呢? 我可不会娇惯孩子
Me? I'm not the coddling type.
- 早注意到了 - 早注意到了
- We've noticed. - We've noticed.
总之 我们之间没有什么嫌隙
Anyway, there was no bad blood between us.
见鬼 当初还是我推荐他
Hell, I was the guy who recommended him
担任前哨工作的
for that outpost.
杰出的海军士兵才能为狗营造出那种成长温床
Hotbed like that needs good Marines,
勒梅尔和他那条狗是最佳搭档
and LeMere with that dog was top-shelf.
那样的孩子可并不多见
Kids like that just don't grow on trees.
相信我 我的侄子就是个很好的证明
Believe me, I got a nephew to prove it.
好吧 皮特先生
Okay, Mr. Pitt,
你等着瞧吧
you sit tight.
等着瞧什么?
Sit tight for what?
我刚刚说了 人不是我杀的
I just said I didn't kill him.
那得等调查清楚才能确定
Well, until we know that's true,
此外 你还面临非法武装的指控
you're still facing a weapons charge.
放出恶狗蓄意伤人
Assault with a deadly Dobie.
正如你所见 我把孩子看得和性命一样重要
As you can see, kids are my life.
- 嗯 - 我想我的年龄
- Mmm. - And I think my age
在与十几岁的青少年交流中更有优势
uniquely qualifies me to relate to preteens in a way
这可是那些大妈级的保姆比不了的
that older nannies might not.
桑迪 你说的有些道理
Sandy, you may have a point.
你... 确实是最年轻的一位申请人...
You, uh, certainly are the youngest applicant that...
喔!
Oh!
抱歉 接着说 我听着呢
Sorry. Go on. I'm listening.
就是需要快速回复一条信息
Just need to reply to this real quick.
我发现你已获得...
Well, I see you got your...
- 儿童发展方面的硕士学位 - 哦 天啊
- master's in child development. - Oh, my God.
抱歉
Sorry.
我的微博留言多数都是有关这场面试的
My Twitter feed is blowing up over this interview.
已有六位好友发帖预祝我找到一份新的工作
Six shout-outs to celebrate my new job.
就是说 前提是你肯雇佣我 切
That is, if you hire me. Duh.
但是... 我想面试还算顺利 是吧?
But... I think this is going well. Don't you?
噢
Oh.
抱歉 我过会儿再来
Sorry. I'll come back later.
不用! 吉布斯 进来吧
No! Gibbs, come in.
哦 上帝 面试就到这里吧
For God's sake, we're done.
哦... 结束了吗?
Oh... we are?
桑迪 非常高兴见到你
Sandy, it was very nice meeting you.
我的助手会带你出去的
My assistant will show you out.
我们还没谈过薪水
But we haven't discussed salary
还有我什么时候开始工作呢
or even when I start.
一有消息
Well, I'll call you
我就会联♥系♥你的
as soon as I know.
更赞的是 我会给你发短♥信♥哦
Better yet, I'll text you.
呃... 但是...
Uh... but...
再次表示感谢
Thank you again.
这就是个错误
This was a mistake.
那就不要雇佣她
Don't hire her.
不是 我说的是所有这一切 吉布斯
No, I mean all of it, Gibbs.
雇佣保姆这件事情... 就是...
The whole nanny idea... it's just...
大错特错
one big mistake.
我每天要做的决定会影响到
I make decisions that affect hundreds
成百上千的人 甚至是几万人
every day; thousands.
可是选择保姆这件事情
And I can't make a decision
我怎么总是举棋不定?
about a nanny?
我问你呢 吉布斯 你怎么想?
I'm asking, Gibbs. What do you think?
我认为选择保姆的事情可不该我♥操♥心
I don't think nannies are exactly in my wheelhouse.
那你来做什么?
Then what do you want?
你说过那位指挥官想要些跟进资料
You said the commandant wanted an update.
给你拿来了
Here it is.
就这个? 就这么一张纸?
This is it? Just one page?
没什么可介绍的 暂时没有
Not much to tell. Not yet.
死者的妻子提出了指控 吉布斯
The wife made an allegation, Gibbs.
指挥官需要更多的材料才能进一步受理此案件
Commandant's gonna need more than this to go on.
没错 一旦我们有新的调查结果
Yeah, well, when we have it,
会立刻通知他
he'll have it.
确实有些隐情 莱昂
There's something there, Leon.
我只是尚不知道具体是什么
I just don't know what it is yet.
喂 我是吉布斯 好
Yeah, Gibbs. Yep.
这就去
On my way.
今天真够倒霉的
What a day.
先是我的车发动不了
First my car wouldn't start,
我不得不和公交司机求情
so I had to talk a bus driver
让他容许我和戴克斯一起上车
into letting Dex ride with me.
公交车上不容许带狗 是吧?
No dogs allowed on the city bus, huh?
那种穿着特制马甲的服务犬就另当别论
Uh, not without a vest calling him a service dog.
他们只要知道
If they only knew the kind
戴克斯提供哪种服务 他想去哪里都不会受限
of service Dex provides, he'd be allowed anywhere
任何地方都可以
and everywhere.
你俩不太喜欢狗 是吧?
You not big on dogs, guys?
我? 才不是 我... 喜欢狗
Me? No, I...I love dogs.
我也是 只是...
Me, too. I just...
我们身体有点不适
We're just fighting a little something.
没错 由来已久的...
Yes, the old...
杜宾犬恐惧症
Doberman flu.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表