邓恩一等兵也给一个奇怪的号♥码打了电♥话♥
Lance Corporal Dunn also dialed an interesting number.
是一个一次性的号♥码
Called a disposable phone
在发现车祸的前一天晚上
the night before the crash was discovered.
看起来 在过去的两天时间里面
Looks like he called it
他跟这个号♥码多次通话
multiple times over the last two days.
找到那部电♥话♥
Find the phone.
- 找到电♥话♥
- Finding the phone.
- 迪诺左 犯罪道路现场
- DiNozzo, crime scene road.
寻找凶器
Look for a murder weapon.
- 哦 老大 你知道的 多恩喜欢这些东西
- Ooh, boss. You know, Dorney loves this kind of stuff.
真的喜欢它
Really feeds off it.
姬娃 我去哈特菲尔德 你去麦考依
Ziver, I got Hatfields, you got McCoy.
我们走吧 栗树武器
Let's go. Weapon's chestnut.
呃 见鬼 找点不是木头做的东西吧
Ah, hell. Just look for something made out of wood.
这在树林里面应该...
That shouldn't be hard to spot...
不难发现.
in the woods.
需要冰敷吗?
You want some ice for that?
我希望你能找到真♥相♥
I want you to get to it.
当然
Fair enough.
你们两个人当中任何一个人能想出一个
Can either one of you think of a reason
你们的儿子可能
your son might want to
伤害莱拉·科特赖特的理由吗?
hurt Lyla Cutwright?
没有
No.
邓恩夫人?
Mrs. Dunn?
我说了没有
I said no.
我也说了 你们两个人当中的任何一个人
And I said, either of you.
你能想到某个理由吗?
Can you think of a reason?
我不知道 他为什么想要伤害她
I don't know why he'd want to hurt her.
她很久都没有提起他
She hasn't mentioned him in years.
你们真的确定... 真的吗?
Do you know that... for sure?
你们确定 他杀了她吗?
Do you know he killed her?
我们仍在调查之中
We're still investigating.
我对那里的事情很抱歉
I'm sorry about that out there.
沃尔特脾气不好
Walter has a temper.
他总是这样
Always did.
也许他的儿子也是这样
Maybe his son was the same way.
我的儿子是一名受过训练的海军
My son was a trained marine,
但是 查德不会伤害任何人
but Chad would never hurt anyone
除非他是保护自己
unless he was defending himself.
她激怒了他
She provoked him,
威胁他或者别的什么 这不应该怪他
threatened him or something. It's not on him.
十年前你们的争执... 是关于什么的?
This altercation you had ten years ago... what was it about?
不
No.
不 这不是这件事情的原因
No, that's not the reason for this.
除了他们的小学阶段
Besides their grade school,
这是我们能找到的唯一的
this is the only connection
你的女儿和查德·邓恩之间的联♥系♥
we found between your daughter and Chad Dunn.
科特赖特先生 我们需要你
Mr. Cutwright, I need you
告诉我们发生了什么
to tell me what happened.
科特赖特疯掉了
Cutwright is crazy.
他的妻子去世之后 他就疯掉了
His wife died, and he went crazy.
- 沃尔特 - 梅雷迪思
- Walter. - Meredith.
让我把话说完
Let me finish.
他开始说关于我的家庭的
He started saying things about
一些事情
my family.
什么样的事情?
What kind of things?
谎言
Lies.
他不相信我
He didn't believe me.
梅雷迪思·邓恩和我...
Meredith Dunn and I...
我们彼此相爱
we fell in love.
她想离开沃尔特
She wanted to leave Walter.
她害怕告诉他真♥相♥
She was too afraid to tell him.
所以你说出了真♥相♥
So you did it for her.
是的 我说了
Yeah, I did.
他...
He...
他痛打我一顿
He beat the hell out of me.
是的 是的 我们打架 狠狠地打架
Yeah. Yeah, we fought, we fought.
他谈论我的妻子
He was talking about my wife.
你的儿子知道你们打架了吗?
Your son know about the fight?
所有人都知道此事
Everyone knew.
所有人都谈论此事
Everyone talked.
孩子们...
The kids...
他们深受影响
they were affected.
查德一个星期之后就忘记此事
Chad forgot about it in a week.
那场打架对我们而言
The fight was ancient history
已经是陈年往事 但是科特赖特 谁知道呢?
to us, but Cutwright... who knows?
这个家伙疯掉了
The guy's crazy.
邓恩夫人?
Mrs. Dunn?
是的
Yes.
那是很久之前的事情
It was a long time ago.
我给她写了一封信
I wrote her a letter.
什么时候?
When?
去年
Last year.
我告诉她 我的感受 然后...
I told her how I felt, and...
她给我回信 我们就一直保持通信
she wrote back, and we kept writing.
这次她要离开他
She was going to leave him this time.
查德·邓恩知道这件事情吗?
Did Chad Dunn know?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是如果他知道
But if he did,
我破坏他的家庭的话
I'm ripping his family apart.
也许他想对我做同样的事情
Maybe he was trying to do the same thing to mine.
查德·邓恩并没有因为报复心理
Chad Dunn didn't kill Lyla Cutwright
而杀死莱拉·科特赖特
out of revenge.
他根本没有杀死她
He didn't kill her at all.
在撞击的时候 我觉得他是无意识的
At the time of the crash, I believe he was unconscious.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是一台电脑
This is a computer
用来模拟撞击之前的
simulation of the events
真实情形
leading up to the crash.
不 这是什么?
No. What's this?
这是我设计的一个游戏
This is my A game.
这个
And this
是我们的杀手
is our killer.
他击打并杀死莱拉·科特赖特
He strikes and kills Lyla Cutwright,
然后 他移到了另外一边
and then, he moves to the other side
就是邓恩的一侧
as Dunn exits.
用他的双手 那个杀手狠狠地将邓恩的头部
With his hand, the killer bashes Dunn's head
撞击到车上
up against the car.
我在这里找到邓恩的
I found blood and hair transfer
血液和头发
from Dunn here.
这个打击让他失去知觉
The hit rendered him unconscious.
杀手紧接着将邓恩移♥动♥到车里
The killer then moves Dunn into the car,
然后他在旁边一边跑着一边把车开向山脊
and drives it off the ridge while he's running alongside.
那么他是怎么踩油门的?
Well, how does he push down on the gas?
使用杀掉科特赖特的凶器
Reenter the weapon used to kill Cutwright.
我在油门里面找到了
I found the same aluminum fragments
和我在她的头顶发现的
on the gas pedal as I did
相同的铝碎片
in her head wound.
我想你说过
I thought you said
凶器是由栗树制成的?
the weapon was made out of chestnut?
我是说过 那是一个错误
I did. That was a mistake.
我之前把我的幻灯片搞混了
I got my slides mixed up before.
但是这次是对的
But this is right.
那是铝 表面有些油漆斑点
It's aluminum, and it's on the back of paint flecks.
艾比 我一直让迪诺左寻找的错误的东西
Abby, I got DiNozzo looking for the wrong thing.
我很抱歉 我正准备告诉你的
I'm sorry. I was coming up to tell you,
然后就全面开战了 我就慌了
and then that whole fight happened, and I got flustered.
嘿 嘿 你发生什么事情了?
Hey, hey, what's going on with you?
我犯了个错... 吉布斯
I made a mistake... Gibbs.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表