如果你不喜欢我的规定
If you don't like my rules,
你可以找别人来送你上班
you can find someone else to drive you in.
我只是想去买♥♥一杯咖啡而已
All I wanted was to stop for coffee.
我愿意请你一杯咖啡
I was willing to treat.
我不允许任何人在我的车里吃喝
No one eats or drinks in my car.
那么 我猜车震就根本不用说了
Well, I guess sex is out of the question.
因为...
For...
你的车开得真死板
Your car rides really stiff.
我的车开得很好 托尼
My car rides fine, Tony.
出车祸的人是你
You were in an accident.
我的凯迪拉克就像一朵云
My Cadillac is like a cloud.
又宽敞又柔软
It's roomy and soft.
好的 你知道吗?
Okay, you know what?
你找别人开车送你下班吧
Find yourself another ride.
额 打给你的 麦基
Uh, it's for you, McGee.
求你快接电♥话♥ 我快被它弄疯了
Please pick it up. It's driving me insane.
特别探员麦基
Special Agent McGee.
嘿
Hey.
他 额 他是在帮你忙
He was, uh, trying to do you a favor,
别抱怨了
wise guy.
不然你怎么来上班?
How are you gonna get to work?
我会想办法的
I'll figure something out.
我家离你上班的路也不远
I'm not that far out of your way.
我一大早起来载你上班吗?
Start my mornings riding in with you?
好吧
Well.
嘿
Hey.
你为何不在接下去的几天时间里面
Why don't you take my Mini
开我的迷你来上班?
for the next couple of days?
- 你在开玩笑吗? - 不
- You kidding? - No.
我打算跑步来上班
I'm gonna start jogging to work.
别再出车祸就行
Just please don't total it.
跑步? 你不疼了吗? 我动都动不了
Jog? Aren't you sore? I can hardly move.
我没有事情
I'm fine.
嘿 这是怎么回事?
Hey. What happened?
没什么
Nothing.
这不是车祸造成的
That's not from the accident.
嘿...
Hey...
谢谢你 老大 这是什么意思?
Thank you, boss. What's this for?
你搭麦基的车上班的吧
You drove in with McGee.
地铁站
That was Metro.
他们在联合车站外
They found the motorcycle
一个街区的地方找到了摩托车
a block from Union Station.
博德纳尔行动了 他离开华盛顿了
Bodnar's on the move. He has left DC.
把摩托车送到艾比那里
Get the bike to Abby.
去取地铁站的安保录像
Get security footage from the train station.
我真不敢相信今年过得这么快
I can't believe how fast this year has gone.
你知道么 再过几周的时间
You know, mine and Breena's first anniversary
就是我和布莱恩娜的一周年纪念
is only in a couple weeks.
压力略大 我应该送她什么礼物呢?
The pressure's on. What should I get her?
帕莫先生 单身的一点好处就是
Well, one of the benefits of bachelorhood, Mr. Palmer:
我没有这种麻烦
I don't have such problems.
啊 杰斯罗 你能来真好
Ah, Jethro, it's good you're here.
帕莫先生和我终于找到
Mr. Palmer and I finally have a lead
关于米勒先生的身份线索
on Mr. Miller's identity.
在整形手术中
The plastic surgeon
颏成手术使用一种硅胶假体
who altered his face
来重塑他的下巴
did a mentoplasty using a silicon prosthesis
这改变了他相貌
that reshaped his jaw.
此外 他
What's more, he
延伸了下颌支
elongated the mandibular ramus.
你看他满嘴都是
That's a mouthful.
食品药品管理局规定
The, uh, FDA requires that
所有手术用品都必须被标记
all devices can be tracked
以便被召回
in case there's a recall.
是的 就在这里
Yeah, well, here it is.
这上面有...
It has a...
一组序列号♥
serial number on it.
- 我相信你 达克 - 不
- I believe you, Duck. - No.
艾比联♥系♥了生产商 他们给了她
Abby contacted the manufacturer, who gave her
做手术的外科医生的名字
the name of the surgeon who installed the device.
一个名叫麦迪逊·菲尔丁的医生
A Dr. Madison Fielding.
菲尔丁医生办公室 稍等
Dr. Fielding's office. Please hold.
我能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
可以
Sure.
你为什么等了这么长的时间?
Why'd you wait so long?
什么?
I'm sorry?
给你的鼻子做整形手术
To get your nose done.
你 看起来... 比我的爸爸还老
You're, like... older than my father.
别傻笑了 麦基
Wipe the smirk off your face, McGee.
先生们 医生现在能见你们了
Gentlemen, the doctor will see you now.
你也别傻笑了 托尼
Wipe that smirk off your face, Tony.
好吧...
Well...
菲尔丁医生
Dr. Fielding,
他们是海军罪案调查处的探员
these are the NCIS agents.
谢谢你 杰西卡
Thank you, Jessica.
谢谢你 杰西卡
Thank you, Jessica.
哇哦
Wow.
哇哦 她真漂亮
Wow. She's beautiful.
我的杰作之一
Some of my best work.
特别探员麦基和迪诺左
Special Agents McGee and DiNozzo.
这真疯狂
This is crazy.
卡尔-米勒在枪战中被杀死了吗?
Carl Miller was killed in a shoot-out?
发生什么事情了吗?
What happened?
案件还在调查中
It's still under investigation.
你什么时候为他做的手术?
When did you do his surgery?
你的电♥话♥打过来之后 我找出了这些档案
Well, after your call, I pulled up his file.
在三年之前
It was just over three years ago.
我给米勒先生做了很多工作
I did a lot of work on Mr. Miller.
他有什么问题吗?
What was wrong with him?
没什么问题 他是一个... 很帅的小伙
Nothing really. He was quite a... good-looking guy.
但是你还是做了
But you did it.
有些人就是不自觉地认为自己长得不好
some people have unwarranted poor self-images of themselves.
我负责帮助他们
I'm here to help.
- 米勒先生要求十分迫切 - 让我猜猜
- Mr. Miller was quite insistent. - Let me guess.
不投保险 现金支付
No insurance. He paid in cash.
你在做手术之前
Did you take photographs
给他拍过照片吗?
of him before the surgery?
是的 一直如此
Yeah, I always do.
- 我们能看看吗? - 当然可以
- Could we see 'em? - Certainly.
噢 哇哦 你完全给他变了个样
Oh, wow. You completely changed his appearance.
这就是他想要的... 改头换面
That's what he wanted... to look different.
额 那些是 额 最新的内植盐水袋
Uh, those are the, uh, newest saline implants.
你想摸摸看吗?
Do you want to feel one?
是的
Yes.
- 哦 天哪 - 他说想改头换面
- Oh, dear. - Him wanting
就没让你起半点疑心吗?
to look different didn't raise any flags with you?
事后是有一点
Well, maybe in hindsight, yeah.
能把这些照片电邮发给我吗?
Could you e-mail me those photographs?
可以
Absolutely.
额 你发生什么事情了吗?
And, uh, what happened to you?
啊 车祸 只是小割伤
Ah. A car accident. Just a little cut.
要我为你看看吗? 免费的?
Want me to take a look at it? Pro bono?
谁都不想留个疤
Well, we don't want it to leave a scar.
当然
Sure.
- 你摸摸看 - 不用了
- Touch it. - No.
视频电♥话♥请求
Incoming Vedio Call
博德纳尔打电♥话♥给我
Bodnar's calling me.
记录下来
Record it.
你好 姬娃
Hello, Ziva.
我们都养成这样见面的习惯了
We're making a habit of meeting like this.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表