Gillespie's Saloon on Prescott Street.
你们知道我何时
So do you know when I'm gonna be able
能够回家吗?
to get into my house again?
我还有事情要做
There are things that I have to do.
调查结束我们会通知你
We'll let you know when we're finished.
楼下有什么发现?
Did you find anything downstairs?
卧室检查完了
Done in the bedroom.
有时候你不得不怀疑下妻子
Yeah, well, you always have to suspect the wife.
可她在地球的另一边
She was halfway around the world.
她可能雇佣了别人
She could have hired someone.
听着 我需要你帮我扩展一下背
Listen, I need you to crack my back.
去找个按♥摩♥师吧
Go to a chiropractor.
我可没时间
I don't have time.
现在就需要啊
I need it now.
好吧 如果我帮了你
All right, if I do it this once,
你能不发牢骚了吗?
will you stop complaining?
绝对不发了
No complaining.
真是我的好基友
You're a buddy.
哦 爽
Oh, that's good,
爽呆了
that's good.
好的 让我放松一下
Okay, let me just relax.
掂我一下
Now just give me a little bounce.
哦哦 哈!
Oh-ho-ho, aah!
再来一次
One more.
再来
More.
哦!
Oh!
谁的手♥机♥响了?
Whose is that?
我的
It's mine.
慢慢地放我下来
Just put me down real slow.
慢点
Real slow.
谢谢 我感觉有点轻飘飘的
Thank you. I'm a little light-headed.
嗨 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
你的烤盘放哪了?
Where do you keep your roasting pan?
爸爸 我没有烤盘
Dad, I don't have a roasting pan.
我从不做饭
I don't cook.
你在干么?
What are you doing?
我正在准备一个传统的
I'm getting ready for a traditional
迪诺左家族的圣诞晚餐
DiNozzo Christmas dinner.
需要准备几天
Takes days of prep.
传统的晚餐?
Traditional dinner?
听着 爸爸
Listen, Dad,
你能等会儿再打来好吗?
can you hold off, please?
因为我... 我们还是今晚再说吧
'Cause I... We'll talk about it tonight.
好吧?
Okay?
你应该感谢你♥爸♥爸
You should appreciate your father.
我从来没体验过什么家庭传统
I never had family traditions.
我们很多年没搞过了
Well, we haven't had them for years.
那些传统都随我祖父长埋地下了
Traditions kind of died with my grandfather.
我父亲是缺席型父母
Senior was kind of an absentee parent.
就是那种长时间不见人影...
You know, long-standing customs kind of...
就像消失了一样
disappeared.
他还戴有一枚祖传戒指
Along with a certain family signet ring.
它会在这一代儿子
It was always passed on
二十一岁那年的圣诞节上传给他
to the next generation on the Christmas of the son's 21st birthday.
但我并没得到它
I never got it.
父亲说它被偷了
Senior claimed it was stolen.
"我被抢劫了 孩子"
"I was mugged, Junior."
不过我觉得是他在困难的时候把戒指当了
But I think he pawned it during the bad times.
嘿 能过来帮我一下吗?
Hey, come over here and help me with this, will you?
可以
Sure.
刚才谢谢你 顺便说一下 感觉好多了
Thank you for that, by the way. Much better.
是的
Yeah.
好的 来把这个拔起来
All right, we're gonna lift this right here.
就这样 准备好了吗?
All right, ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
哦 看看这是什么
Oh, look at that.
他们四点才开门
They don't open till 4:00.
也许他正在准备
Maybe he's setting up.
我们到后面看看
Let's check around back.
你好
Hello.
海军罪案调查处特别探员吉布斯和大卫
NCIS Special Agents Gibbs and David.
有时间吗?
You got a minute?
海军罪案调查处?
NCIS?
怎么回事?
What's this about?
我想跟你谈谈诺伊·霍夫诺尔
I'd like to talk to you about Noel Huffner.
好的
Okay.
半个小时后我就要开门了
Um, I got to open in a half an hour.
介意我们进去谈吗?
You mind if we talk inside?
我知道这个格网
I recognize the grill.
它是五三系的 对吗?
It's a '53, right?
那是我父亲的
It was my old man's.
我父亲老吉莱斯皮最近新买♥♥的
The original Gillespie, he bought it new.
霍夫诺尔的妻子说他经常来这里
Huffner's wife said he's a regular here.
没错
Yeah.
我还和她聊过几句呢
And I've talked to her a couple of times.
他不接电♥话♥的时候 他妻子就打来这里
She calls here when he won't answer his cell.
婚姻问题?
Problems in the marriage?
这就是酒保和老顾客
I think I'm gonna invoke
之间的秘密了吧
bartender/patron confidentiality.
我可不想让我的老主顾惹上什么麻烦
I don't want to get a regular in trouble.
你已经不可能让他惹上麻烦了
You're not gonna get Huffner in trouble.
他死了
He's dead.
这样
Oh.
这也是为什么我好久没见到他了
I guess that's why I haven't seen him in a while.
他还那么年轻
He's a young guy.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
认识 贾斯丁
Yeah. Justin.
不过以前我不知道他姓什么
I don't think I ever heard his last name before.
贾斯丁和霍夫诺尔认识吗?
Justin and Huffner know each other?
哦 认识啊
Oh, yeah. The two of them
他们两个经常坐在那个角落
sit down there at the end of the bar
几乎每晚如此 就像克里夫和诺姆一般
just about every night, like Cliff and Norm.
我也很久 没见到贾斯丁了
I haven't seen Justin in a while, either.
要是贾斯丁来了
Well, if Justin comes in,
你能给我们打个电♥话♥吗?
would you give us a call?
好的 当然
Yeah, sure.
嘿 呃...
Hey, um...
你还没告诉我诺伊是怎么死的
You never told me how Noel died.
他是被谋杀的
He was murdered.
你在干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
你说呢?
What's it look like?
装饰圣诞树啊
Decorating the Christmas tree.
漂亮吧?
Beautiful, isn't it?
够大 够多装饰 多好
Big, full, great.
你动了我的钢琴
You moved my piano.
因为我得把这棵树放在窗边啊
Well, I had to put the tree in the window.
哦 这是... 这是怎么了?
Oh, what... what happened in here?
我辛辛苦苦干了这么多事
Is this how you're going to react
你就给我这种反应吗?
to all the hard work I did today?
我做了你最喜欢的圣诞曲奇
I baked your favorite Christmas cookies.
欢乐饼干
Snickerdoodles.
用的是你♥妈♥的♥秘方
Used your mother's recipe.
我就知道不该让你待在这儿
I knew your staying here was a mistake.
这是我的公♥寓♥ 好吧?
Look... this is my apartment, okay?
这是我的空间
This is my space.
孩子... 别这么扫兴
Junior... chill.
别这样
Chill.
来点圣诞的感觉
Get the Christmas spirit.
- 托尼? - 我来开门
- Tony? - I'll get it.
不 不 不 等等 你听我说
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表