上面含有狗的唾液
and I found traces of dog saliva
以及狗和人的毛发
and both dog and human hair.
- DNA呢? - 我马上去
- DNA? - I'll put a rush on it.
这个玩意儿值多少钱来着?
So what's this thing worth again?
嗯 单算纯金项链的话
Well, the gold alone
值四千多美元
is just over $4,000.
- 所有的宝石加起来值五千美元 - 好吧
- Emeralds are another five. - All right.
有九千美元了... 真不少啊
Nine grand... that's a lot of dough,
可是那个人破窗而入 闯进鲁比的家中
but is it enough to make someone break into Ruby's
就为了偷项链吗?
place to get it?
那个人又怎么知道项链就在他家呢?
And how did that someone even know it was there?
他在阿富汗肯定有内应
He has to have a contact in Afghanistan.
不 肯定不止这些
No, it's got to be more.
没错儿 老大
No, boss.
我给的价格是按照当前的市场价值来计算的
I based my numbers on current market value.
不是 麦基 我指的是那块吊坠的来源
No, McGee. I meant, where the pendant came from.
其中肯定另有蹊跷
There's got to be more.
你们两个人 动手找吧
You two, start digging.
吊坠 还有那块衣袖...
The pendant, the sleeve...
这里面肯定有问题
there's got to be an answer in here somewhere.
那么麦基呢 老大?
What about McGee, boss?
麦基跟我来
McGee is coming with me.
好的 老大
Sure, boss.
去哪里?
Where to?
阿富汗?
Afghanistan?
阿富汗?
Afghanistan?
去犯罪现场 莱昂
Scene of the crime, Leon.
有这个必要吗?
Is this really necessary?
昨天晚上的入室盗窃案发生之后
It is after last night's break-in.
我们觉得事情没有这么简单
There's more going on here than we thought.
你确定吗?
You sure about this?
是的 老大 一定要去吗?
Yeah, boss, you sure about this?
好吧
Fine.
你们坐下一班飞机去吧
You can get the next transport.
如果情况真的很紧急 你们可能
There might be one tonight
- 今晚就可以出发 - 我需要三个座位
- if you're that eager. - I'll need three seats.
三个? 还有谁和我们一起去?
Three? Who's coming with us?
开火!
Fire!
还好吗 戴克斯?
What's up, Dex?
探员们
Agents,
欢迎来到赛义德-阿巴德
welcome to Sayed Abad.
我是戴尔·马腾斯上尉
Captain Dale Martens.
我是特别探员麦基
I'm Special Agent McGee,
这位是特别探员吉布斯 还有
this is Special Agent Gibbs, and obviously,
你熟知的戴克斯
you know Dex.
是的 看到它却没看到勒梅尔中士 挺奇怪的
Yep. It's weird seeing him without Sergeant LeMere.
他们总是形影不离
They were inseparable.
开火!
Fire!
- 你是负责勒梅尔的指挥官吗? - 是的
- You LeMere's C.O.? - Yeah,
我们进去谈吧
but let's talk inside.
这里哪儿都不安全
Nowhere's ever safe around here.
本地人最近都有点儿躁动不安
Natives have been a little restless lately.
只要戴克斯在这里
You realize we'll be reassigning Dex
我们就得给它安排任务 这你知道吧?
as long as he's here.
特迪被杀以后 队里十分缺人手
There's a real need since we lost Teddy.
他为人不错 是个好士兵
He was a good guy, great Marine.
有狙击手的消息吗?
Still no lead on the sniper?
嗯 是的 我们抓住他了
Oh, no, we got him.
昨晚找到的
Just last night.
我们能和他说话吗?
Can we talk to him?
他不会交代的
He won't give you much.
我们全面排查了事发区域塔♥利♥班♥
We did a sweep of suspected Taliban
的可疑分子
in the area where the shot came from.
共计八个嫌疑人
Rounded up eight known hostiles.
后来我们发现这个人试图逃跑
That is, until this guy tried to escape.
卡里德·阿尔·哈坦
Khalid Al-Hatan.
他躲我们有段儿时间了
He's been ducking us for a while now,
但是现在不会了
but not anymore.
- 他死了? - 确信无疑
- He dead? - Affirmative.
我们和建筑承包商合作...
Civilian contractors we work with...
你们和他们的上司维吉尔
I believe you spoke with Virgil,
谈过了吧?
their supervisor?
是的 谈过了
Yeah, I did.
是他的一个手下开的枪
One of his members took the shot.
在我看来
Little trigger-happy
他做得有点儿过头 但是我可以理解
for my taste, but understandable.
所以 你不能确定他是否是那个狙击手?
So, you don't actually know if this is your sniper or not.
但是 其他的嫌犯表明 他就是我们要找的人
Well, the other suspects indicated this is our guy.
吉布斯探员 这种情况对我而言已经很乐观了
And in this environment, Agent Gibbs,
消息对我来说够好了
that's good enough for me.
是的 这跟那些不安的本地人有关系吗?
Right. Something to do with restless natives?
有点在酝酿着一场完美风暴的感觉
Kind of a perfect storm.
职业塔♥利♥班♥们不希望让我们杀掉他们的人
Pro-Taliban don't want us killing one of their own,
而当地人完全无所谓
while the locals are just fine
我们杀了那个杀害特迪的人
with us killing whoever might have killed Teddy.
那么...
So...
我们去哪里能找到这些承包商呢?
where do we find these contractors?
大卫探员
Agent David.
来的真早
Early bird.
早上好 主管
Morning, Director.
嗯 我们昨天晚上工作到很晚
Um, we worked, uh, late last night.
我在忙着处理一些事情
I was just catching up on a few things.
- 你呢? - 一样
- You? - Same.
最好在另外一大♥波♥的...
Catching up...
面试者涌来之前 忙着处理一些事情
before another round of interviews.
额 我能问一下吗 主管?
Uh, if I may, Director?
我们两个因为最近的一些事情而被连到了一起
You and I are bound by recent events.
形成了类似一个互相... 反省的关系
A mutual... introspection of sorts.
也许我可以在别人都不能的方面提供帮助
Maybe I can lend support where others cannot.
也就是说 那就意味着我要越界了
That is, unless I am completely overstepping my bounds.
跟我讲讲听听
Try me.
你到底在寻找什么?
What is it you're looking for?
最基本的
Basics.
能做饭 打扫 送孩子去学校的人
Someone to cook, clean, take the kids to school.
我看到过不少这样的女人来过这里
Well, I've seen many women pass through here,
大部分至少都能达到那个要求
most of whom are capable of at least that much.
你什么意思?
Your point?
我的意思是 肯定还有点别的什么东西
My point is that there has to be something else.
你在害怕的什么东西
Something that you're afraid of.
只要我们被联♥系♥在一起 大卫 你要向我保证
Long as we share this bond, David, you promise me,
如果我提供的看法
when I come to offer my perspective
是有关你正在努力处理的事情的话
concerning what it is that you're catching up on,
你会跟我一样 愿意随时提供帮助的吗?
you will be as forthcoming as I'm about to be?
我保证我会尽量
Promise I'll try.
我不知道我是不是害怕
I don't know if I'm scared,
但是我承认我有些担心
but I will admit that I do worry some.
我担心...
I worry that...
如果我雇佣一个保姆
that the act of hiring a nanny means
就意味着我已经决定继续前进了
that I'm moving on.
如果我继续前进
And if I'm moving on,
我担心
I worry that
杰西的死会...
Jackie's death will...
你知道的 感觉...
you know, feel...
好像...
like...
就像彻底过去了似的?
It's a bit more final?
那么我的建议是 你慢慢来决定...
Well, then, I suggest you take your time...
主管
Director.
要不要雇佣一个保姆
Hire a nanny, or do not hire one.
但是不要让别人来告诉你
But do not let anyone
什么时候你准备好了
tell you when you're ready
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表