海军罪案调查处 前情回顾
Previously on NCIS
不想亲你老爸一下吗?
No kiss for your father?
你来这里有什么图谋?
What are you doing here?
阿♥拉♥什·卡兹米是艾利
Arash Kazmi is Eli's
在VIVAC的新同僚
new VIVAC contemporary.
原来是伊朗情报机构
Iranian intelligence.
爸爸!
Abba!
- 莱昂? - 她死了
- Leon? - She's dead.
我的妻子死了 吉布斯
My wife is dead, Gibbs.
哪里能找到姬娃·大卫?
Where is Ziva David?
- 你是? - 宜兰·博德纳尔
- You are? - Ilan Bodnar.
摩萨德副主任
Mossad Deputy Director.
打孩提时代 我就认识宜兰
I have known Ilan since we were children.
他总是把自己幻想成... 艾利的儿子
He always fancied himself a... a son to Eli,
我的家庭成员之一 简直是在自欺欺人
a part of my family, which he is not.
你欺骗我
You lied to me
瞒♥报♥艾利来此的真正动机
about the real reason for Eli's visit.
他被卡兹米的花言巧语蒙蔽
Tricked by that dog Kazmi
不切实际地相信那些无稽之谈
to believe in some ridiculous pipe dream
相信我们两国能够和平共处
of peace between our countries.
我很快就会回家啦
I'll be home soon.
姬娃 "virtue"这个词对你来说
Ziva, does the word "virtue"
有什么特别含义吗?
mean anything to you?
希伯来语里面
In Hebrew,
这个词的意思是"Tohar"
the word is tohar.
- 有什么关联吗? - 某人的中名
- Connection? - A man's middle name.
- 谁的? - 宜兰·博德纳尔
- Whose? - Ilan Bodnar.
博德纳尔早已逃之夭夭
Bodnar's in the wind.
麦基汇报说 他的宾馆房♥间早已被妥善清理过
McGee says his hotel room is scrubbed clean.
他可能潜逃到任何地方
He could be anywhere.
诺亚
Noah.
我回来啦
I'm home.
你今天回来晚了吗?
Are you going in late today?
这次航♥班♥差劲透了
My flight was awful.
我就睡了大概三分钟
Slept about three minutes.
我不幸坐在一位鼾声震天的人旁边
I was sitting next to one of those open-mouth snorers.
丫的鼾声比灰熊感冒后的吼叫声还震撼
A grizzly bear with a cold would have been quieter.
对了 我得说一下
Oh, speaking of which,
我秋天可能要去阿♥拉♥斯加公干
I may have to go to Alaska in the fall for work.
亲爱的
Honey
诺亚
Noah.
诺亚
Noah.
无论你是谁 我要报♥警♥了
Whoever you are, I am calling the police.
警线接话员 请说明你的紧急情况
911 Operator. Please state your emergency.
- 喂? - 卡莉
- Hello? - Callie.
本...
Ben...
你这是在...?
What are you...?
怎么...? 诺亚在哪里?
What...? Where's Noah?
我今天早上就看到后门大开大敞的
I saw the back door open early this morning.
我给诺亚打了几次电♥话♥ 想让他关门
I called several times to tell Noah to close it.
但是始终没人接听 我就决定...
When I never heard back, I decided...
本... 我的丈夫在哪里?
Ben... where is my husband?
各个地方我都找过了 卡莉
I looked everywhere, Callie.
他失踪了
He's gone.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS S10E20
"潜行追踪"
"Chasing Ghosts"
介意消停点吗?
Do you mind?
都八点过五分了
It's 8:05.
是的 时间没啥可大惊小怪的 托尼
Yes, I can tell time just fine, Tony.
谢谢 那你应该知道姬娃迟到了
Thank you. Then you know Ziva's late.
不过五分钟而已
By five minutes.
肯定是出什么岔子了
Something's definitely up.
你没注意到
You haven't noticed
她这些天总是早退吗?
she's been a little off these past few days?
哦 她有早退过吗?
Oh, she's been off?
别装傻 仔细想想吧
That's a good one. Think about it.
总是给希拉打电♥话♥
Personal phone calls to Shmeil at all hours.
昨天 她吃过午饭后回来
Yesterday, she came back from lunch
身上一股泰国菜和啤酒的味道
smelling like Thai food and beer.
她就是顺带捎了些外卖♥♥而已
So she stopped for take-out.
姬娃讨厌泰国菜
Ziva hates Thai food.
而且她很少在工作时间喝酒
And she drinks on the job
就像她很难领会我的那些"电影提示"
about as often as she gets my movie references.
睁眼看看吧 麦小瞎 事情不太对劲
Open your eyes, McHelen Keller. Something's going on.
好吧 我懂了
Okay, I get it.
你真三八 完全不能自控
You're nosy. You can't help it.
应该说我这是想做个好市民
It's called being a good citizen.
才不是 你这叫暧昧盯梢
No, it's called borderline stalking.
接下来还想干什么 摄像头监视?
What's next, a Ziva-cam?
也许吧
Maybe.
- 先记下这个办法备用 - 托尼 别按了
- Let's put a pin in that. - Tony, stop.
拜托你快住手 求你 看在上帝的份上
Please stop, and please, for the love of God,
把笔放下 以免我受不了用笔捅死你
put that pen down before I stab you with it.
抱歉 听着...
Sorry. Look...
我们都清楚艾利的事情 最近一直困扰着她
We both know that Eli's been on her mind lately.
谋杀他的凶手还逍遥法外
And his killer is still out there.
什么 博德纳尔? 现已由中情局接手调查
What, Bodnar? That's CIA now.
你认为姬娃会单枪匹马地追踪他吗?
You think Ziva would go after him on her own?
小点声 我想泰菜食客刚刚进来了
Shh. I think Crying Tiger Beef has entered the building.
一道非常出名的泰式菜肴
Crying Tiger Beef
嗨 姬娃
Well, hey Ziva.
近来可好?
How are you?
你刚才叫我什么?
What did you call me?
啊? 没什么 我没叫你外号♥
Huh? N-Nothing. I didn't call you anything.
你去哪里了?
Where you been?
今早有点事要打理一下
I had to take care of some things this morning.
说出来供大家分享一下?
Anything you'd like to share?
没有那个时间
No time to share.
即刻出发 两小闺蜜
Time to move, ladies.
有位海军军官的丈夫被报失踪
Naval officer's husband has gone missing.
快点 走吧
Come on, let's go.
借步谈两句 吉布斯
Quick word, Gibbs.
- 国安部来过两次电♥话♥ - 姬娃的事情?
- Homeland's called twice. - Ziva?
似的 据报她一直在跟进调查
Yeah. Word is, she's been sniffing around.
我当然知道是出于什么原因
I got a pretty good idea why.
看来不止她一个人有参与啊
Well, she's not the only one.
你也在调查
You're looking around, too.
不 暂时还没有 但是如果我着手调查
No, not yet, but if and when I do,
会最先通知你
you'll be the first to know.
大伙等着你呢
Teams waiting.
丈夫名叫诺亚·丹尼尔斯 三十七岁
Husband's name is Noah Daniels, 37.
是费尔法克斯县的一位地♥产♥商
Works as a realtor in Fairfax County.
有无强行闯入的迹象?
Any sign of forced entry?
据警方汇报 没有强闯迹象
Oh, not according to the police.
在屋内发现他的钱包 手表和手♥机♥
His wallet, watch and cell phone were found in the house.
这就是他的妻子吗?
That the wife?
海军预备役 卡莉·丹尼尔斯中尉
Navy Reserve Lieutenant Callie Daniels.
医务人员评估称她可能受了些惊吓
Paramedics are evaluating her for possible shock.
检查完通知我一声
Well, let me know when they're done.
处理完这些证物要花上好一阵时间
It's gonna take a while to process everything.
这个地方简直是一团糟
This place is a total mess.
他被人打倒
He went down with a fight.
血迹一直延伸到厨房♥
Well, blood trail leads through the kitchen.
我接下来就去那边看看
I'm gonna start in there next.
附近有什么可疑发现吗?
Anything around the perimeter?
目前没有
Nothing so far.
警方还在搜查
But police are still searching.
看来真是一对快乐鸳鸯啊
Looks like a happy couple.
那么 再描述一下那辆车
So, uh, tell me about this car again.
呃 老式小轿车
Uh, older model light sedan,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表