先生 您的找零
Here's your change, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 还有您的外带 - 谢谢
- And your food. - Thank you.
多谢光临
Thank you.
唔...唔...
Mmm... Mmm...
海军罪案调查处 第十季 第九集
迪诺左
DiNozzo.
我们来接手 头儿
We'll take it from here, boss.
麦基 拍照记录
Sketch and shoot, McGee.
放轻松 我说了我没事
Relax. I told you I was okay.
白天上班太辛苦
Rough day at the office.
累得我都没来得及脱下它
I was too tired to take it off.
倒还没累到不能开枪还击啊
Not too tired to shoot back.
他毁了我最爱的外套
He ruined my favorite jacket.
就算他是我妈我也会开枪
I'd have shot my own mother.
你能来我很感激
Thanks for coming.
我别无选择
Didn't have a choice.
开枪的是个海军
Shooter was Navy.
海军一等水兵
Meet Navy Seaman
泰勒·布朗
Tyler Brown.
二十二岁
22 years old.
刚从联邦海军企业号♥上
Just returned from his first deployment
完成他的第一次任务归来
on the U.S.S. Enterprise.
在下一个任务下达之前
His TDY was mess duty,
他的临时任务是杂务工 我们知道的就这些
pending his next assignment, and that is all we have.
你认识他吗 托比亚斯?
You recognize him, Tobias?
从来没见过
Never seen him before in my life.
但他肯定认识你
Well, he must have known you.
最近有收到过什么恐吓吗?
You receive any threats lately?
就收到过我前妻的恐吓
Just from my ex-wife.
但最近她一直在招惹我
But then, she lives on my bad side.
六枪 枪枪贯穿胸部
Six shots, right through the chest.
好枪法 这可提醒了我
Nice shooting. Remind me not to get
不能招惹你
on your bad side.
杰斯罗 我觉得我们可以确定
Jethro, I think we can safely say
死因是...
that cause of death was...
一个被激怒的FBI探员
One pissed-off FBI agent.
你印象中有没有和什么人结仇?
Can you think of anyone you might have antagonized?
有不和我结仇的人吗?
Is there anyone I haven't?
去年一年我送了三十个人去坐牢
I put 30 guys behind bars in the past year.
其中十二个已经出来了
12 of them are out already.
我们需要名单
Gonna need a list.
这一套我明白
I know the drill.
我的直觉告诉我你们找错对象了
My gut tells me you're barking up the wrong tree.
看见开枪者的车了没? 我跟你赌十块钱
You see the shooter's car? I'll bet you ten bucks
他只是吸了毒 想抢些钱来用用
he's hopped up, looking for some easy cash.
瞳孔收缩 这说明
The constriction in his pupils might suggest
他可能服用了兴奋药物
that he was on some sort of stimulant.
你看吧 汽车打劫
There you go. Carjacking.
我只是碰巧被他盯上了而已
I was a target of opportunity.
我想应该不止是碰巧吧
I think you were a little more than that.
在开枪者车里找到了这个
Found this in the shooter's car.
你不是碰巧被盯上
You were not a target of opportunity.
你确实被盯上了
You were targeted.
这是我的车牌号♥
That's my license plate.
这也算是个酒吧?
Is this a bar?
客人要怎么做
What's a guy got to do
才能在这儿喝一杯 哈?
to get a drink around here, huh?
醒醒 中午还没到呢 你已经醉了
Sober up. It's not even noon, and you're hammered.
我父母是匈牙利人 好吗?
My parents are Hungarian, all right?
现在在...
It's aft...
在祖国已经八点过了
After 8:00 in the Motherland.
我知道 现在给我规矩点儿
I know. Now, behave yourself.
我要和这两位海军罪案调查处的老兄聊聊
I got to talk to these two guys from NCIS.
四下看看... 你觉得我以前没见过
Look around... you think you're the first
海军警♥察♥吗?
Navy cops I ever seen?
我是联邦探员 他才是海军探员
FBI. He's NCIS.
- 认识这个人吗? - 认识
- You know this guy? - Yeah.
他不执行任务的时候在这儿打工
He moonlights here when he's off duty.
他有什么麻烦吗?
Is he in some kind of trouble?
他死了
He's dead.
- 确实是个麻烦 - 你看起来
- That's trouble. - You don't seem
并不惊讶
too broken up about it.
你们要告诉我发生了什么吗?
You gonna tell me what happened?
一等水兵布朗试图开枪射杀我 被我反击致死
Seaman Brown tried to shoot me,I shot back.
他是酒保?
He a bartender?
保镖
Bouncer.
我雇过的最好的保镖
Best I had.
他完全不介意在需要的时候出手
Didn't mind kicking ass when needed.
不介意? 那家伙很享受好不好
Didn't mind? The guy got off on it.
你说得够多了
That's enough out of you.
别啊
No.
再讲一点怎么样?
How about a little more?
介不介意解释一下?
You care to elaborate?
听着 他的话一个字都别信
Hey, don't believe a word he says.
他整天就只会招惹我的客人
All he does is annoy my customers all day long.
- 阿尔! - 我马上回来
- Al! - I'll be back in two.
好吧
Okay.
- 嘿 说吧 - 哼? 噢
- Hey. Talk. - Huh? Oh.
就像我说过的...
Like I said...
他就是个混混
jerk-o-matic.
可不要说是我告诉你的
And you didn't get it from me,
不过我觉得他在卖♥♥兴♥奋♥剂♥赚外快
but I think he was dealing speed on the side.
你见过?
You ever see it?
好吧 没有 但是...
Well, no, but, uh...
我有所耳闻
I hear things.
呆这儿别走
Don't go anywhere.
你怎么看?
What are you thinking?
达克确实说他认为那孩子私下里在做些勾当
Ducky did say he thought the kid was on something.
我觉得我们先等血液检查结果出来
I think we wait for the blood work.
然后再继续追查
Then we run it down.
这下有趣了
That's funny,
她和我们的前妻长得真像
she looks just like our ex-wife.
好吧 这可真够巧的
Well, this is a coincidence,
我们三个像这样碰到一起
the three of us running into each other, like this.
噢 我可不这么想
Oh, I doubt that.
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
这不关你的事 借过
That's none of your business. Excuse me.
好吧
Okay.
我来工作的
I'm working.
这就是你所谓整天在文件里扎堆的工作?
That what you call pushing papers all day?
我是审计员 不是办公室文员
I am an auditor, not a paper pusher.
艾米丽八年级毕业以后
After Emily graduated eighth grade,
我又回到了国税局工作
I went back to the IRS.
很合适 不是吗?
Fitting, isn't it?
竟然让一个骗子去追查偷税漏税
A cheater going after tax cheats.
你现在还要抓着那事儿不放吗?
Are you still going on about that?
这都早八百年前的事儿了
It's ancient history.
那你在这儿干什么?
So, what are you doing here?
还能干什么? 查账呗
What else? An audit.
这酒吧的纳税申报单出了些问题
There were some discrepancies with the bar's tax return.
所以你就准备假装
So you're gonna pretend
对发生了什么一无所知?
you don't know anything about what happened?
发生了什么?
What happened?
戴安! 我...
Diane! I was...
嘘...
Shh...
"嘘"?
"Shh"?
嘘!
Shh!
你俩这是哪儿漏气了还是怎么了?
You two spring a leak or something?
噢
Oh.
我以为你们走了呢
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表