不
No.
没有
No.
埃文
Evan.
埃文葬礼上的旗子
The flag from Evan's funeral.
哈珀受不住再把它带回去睹物思人
Harper couldn't bear to bring it home.
这太沉痛了
It was too painful.
我们为他保管
We kept it safe for him.
我们一直保管着
We did for a long time.
自从报道说哈珀死了
After Harper was reported dead,
我工作完回家
I came home from work.
他就在那里
There he was,
就...
just...
就站在我的客厅
standing in my living room,
拿着埃文的旗子
holding Evan's flag.
我想他想不到我会在那
I guess he didn't think I'd be there.
他贿赂你让你不要声张?
He paid you to keep quiet?
他想帮我
He wanted to help me.
我不知道他诈死
I didn't know he faked his death.
我不知道劳伦斯
I didn't know Lawrence,
他的遗体
his body,
受到牵连
was involved.
现在我的生活也过得飘飘摇摇
Look, I'm barely keeping afloat right now.
我当时需要钱
I needed the money.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
求你了
Please.
哈珀·德林在哪儿?
Where is Harper Dearing?
联邦探员!
Federal agents!
联邦调查局!
FBI!
这儿没人 长官
Clear, boss.
我这儿也没人
I'm clear as well.
好 好 好 看看这儿
Well, well, well,look at this.
看起来这儿就是德林筹备一切的地方
Looks this is where Dearing planned everything.
炸♥弹♥也在这儿
The bombs, too.
所有的东西都放在这里
It's all just sitting here.
现在德林想要我们看到这些
Now, Dearing wanted us to see this.
他想告诉我们他已经完成了
He wanted us to know he was finished.
那他在哪儿呢?
So, where is he?
热度扫描仪显示他一个小时前在这儿
Thermal scan puts him in here as little as an hour ago.
但是没人看见他离开
But nobody saw him leave.
头儿
Hey, boss.
又是老一套禁酒期间的逃跑方式
It's an old moonshine Prohibition run.
可能整条地道都延伸到了边界
Probably goes all the way to the state border.
你在建造什么东西吗?
Are you building something?
是的
Yeah.
我需要一个更大的地下室
I need a bigger basement.
我可能也需要培养一下业余爱好
I might need a hobby.
你都有孩子了 莱昂
You got kids, Leon.
他们都很好的成长着
They're coming out just fine.
你打过电♥话♥给他们啦?
You called?
是的
Yeah.
法医鉴定表示农舍的一切都指向了德林
Forensics linked everything in the farmhouse to Dearing.
警犬搜寻了地道
Dogs swept the tunnel.
就是二十分钟让他逃跑了
They missed him by 20 minutes.
联邦调查局和国土安♥全♥局♥呢?
FBI and Homeland Security?
正在追查 为什么这么问?
Working on leads. Why?
我有主意了
I got an idea.
你不会喜欢的
You're not gonna like it.
试试看
Try me.
我去
I go.
就我一个人
Alone.
你说得对 我不喜欢这个主意
You're right, I don't.
莱昂
Leon,
这已与炸♥弹♥和船事故没有关系了
this isn't about bombs and ships anymore.
德林知道
Dearing knows
他所做的一切
what he did.
而且他知道即将发生什么
And he knows what has to happen next.
你觉得你是最适合这个任务的人吗?
And you think you're the man for the job?
我们俩都做过决定
We both made decisions.
我们俩也都会犯错
We both made mistakes.
德林知道那些
Dearing knows that.
他在等我
He's waiting for me.
在哪?
Where?
在他和维多利亚抚养埃文的房♥子里
The house where he and Victoria raised Evan.
你知道这些是因为...
And you know this because...
因为换做是我 那会是我想去的地方
Because that's where I would go.
那里有所有的回忆
That's where the memories are.
那些人...
The ones...
无论如何 他们都很重要
that are important, anyway.
他们是德林坚持要保护的人
The ones that Dearing holds on to.
这些人的平安是他最后的愿望
He wants these to be his last.
我不会让你这么做的
There's no way I should let you do this.
不 你不应该
No, you shouldn't.
但是我会的
But I am.
为记录在案
For the record,
如果要出现什么意外的话...
if anything should happen...
就杀了他
Kill him.
再好不过了
Glad to.
别把那个给他
Do not give it to him.
麦基 他是个顽固不化的笨蛋
McGee, he's being a stubborn fool.
好吧 但是你可真够顽固的
Okay, but you're definitely being stubborn.
麦基
McGee.
这是地址
It's the address.
你确定不需要有人陪你去吗?
You sure you don't want any company?
是的
Yeah.
万斯知道吗?
Vance knows?
是的 他知道每一个细节
Yeah, he does, every bit of it.
真令人火大
This is infuriating.
姬娃很伤心
Ziva is upset.
哪个四个字母组成的单词
What's a four-letter word
能够让你幸免于恐怖袭击?
for surviving a terrorist attack?
幸运
Luck.
大家各自小心一点
Watch out for each other.
嗨 老爸老妈
Hi, Mom and Dad.
这是我在海上的第六天
This is my sixth day at sea.
我总算感觉到不晕船了
I finally feel like I got my sea legs.
事情没有我想象中的糟糕
Mess has been better than I expected.
真没想到船上有这么多新鲜的蔬菜
It's amazing how many green vegetables they serve on a ship.
我室友罗杰说他在家从来没有睡好过
My bunkmate, Roger, says he never sleep as well at home
但在海上却睡得安稳
as he does at sea.
我的长官很威严 不过他不会偏心
My C.O. is intimidating, but he's fair.
到目前为止他给每一个新兵都取了个外号♥
His given pretty much all the newbies a nickname so far.
把那个关掉 好吗?
Turn that off, will you?
你知道的 我只是想保持低调
You know, I'm just trying to keep my head down.
我总算找到在船上的感觉了
I'm finally being able to find my way around the ship.
埃文以前寄给我们很多磁带
Evan used to send us cassette tapes
让我听听他在干什么
to listen to, see how he was doing.
拜托
Please.
我们会保持联♥系♥...
I'll be in touch as...
我在试着为你煮一杯好咖啡
Trying to make you a nice cup of coffee.
我知道你喜欢这个 但是这个...
I know you like it, but this...
要用这个机器做是不可能的
This machine is impossible.
来点更刺♥激♥的东西怎么样?
How about something stronger?
我很高兴你来了 吉布斯
I'm glad you came, Gibbs.
我希望你最终能够明白
I was hoping you'd figure it out eventually.
埃文出生的这个房♥子
The house where Evan was born.
我确定你对凯利的家抱有相同的感情
I'm sure you have similar feelings for Kelly's home.
"生活
"Life,
"尽管可能只是痛苦的累积
"although it may only be an accumulation of anguish,
"但是对我来说很是珍贵
"is dear to me,
所以我会拼尽全力捍卫它"
and so I will defend it."
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表