我真的非常抱歉 福内尔探员
I am truly sorry, Agent Fornell.
圈套不会有效 托比亚斯 我告诉过你的
Traps won't work, Tobias. I told you that.
- 那家伙有那么聪明? - 是啊
- That guy's that smart? -Yeah.
他没有挑起事端 是我们挑起的
But he did not start the altercation; we did.
他只是在保护自己
He was just defending himself.
你到底站在哪一边上?
Whose side are you on?
我站在谁一边了?
Whose side am I on?
我只是想指出
Look, I'm merely trying to point out
他并没有嘲弄我们了
he is no longer taunting us.
而是我们在嘲弄他
We are taunting him.
我知道那是什么表情
Uh-oh. I know that look.
那是 "一夜无眠
That's the "stay-up-all-night,
为了集体牺牲自己
"no-sleep, take-one-for-the-team
我有想法了"的表情
I-got-a-plan" look.
杰斯罗?
Jethro?
没错 姬娃是对的
Well, Ziva's right.
扭转局势
Force the turnover.
我们要先发制人
We take the fight to him.
诱使他上钩
And make him keep playing.
FBI在今天举♥行♥了一个新闻发布会
The FBI held a press conference today.
他们逮捕了维多利亚·德林
They've arrested Victoria Dearing,
她是正受通缉的民族恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
ex-wife of wanted
哈珀·德林的前妻
homeland terrorist Harper Dearing,
她与本周NCIS总部爆♥炸♥案有关
in connection to this week's bombing at NCIS headquarters.
被指控包括谋杀
Charges ranging from murder
及恐怖袭击同谋
to conspiracy to commit a terrorist act
在内的多项罪名
have been filed against her.
吉布斯 她在哪儿?
So where is she, Gibbs?
她已经出了国
She's out of the state.
受到联邦警局的保护 她很安全
Under federal protection. She's safe.
如果德林觉得
And if Dearing believes
我们正从她嘴里套出消息
that we're pushing her for information,
你认为他一定会怒火中烧的
you think his pot might boil over.
你怎么知道他不会炸掉什么
How do you know he won't just blow up
来报复呢?
something else in return?
他可以 但他不会这样做
He could, but he won't.
你为什么那么确定?
What makes you so sure?
他只按照计划行动
He did what he set out to do.
现在他只想一个人静一静
Now he just wants to be left alone.
所以我们就等于往水里扔了一管炸♥药♥
So we throw a stick of dynamite in the water,
来试探什么会浮出水面
and see what floats to the surface.
- 可能有效 - 也可能一无所获
- Might work. - It might not.
你想从我这儿得到什么 吉布斯?
What do you want from me, Gibbs?
你就别自责了
Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
我的车造成了这惨案
It was my car that caused this.
是我开车把炸♥弹♥载到了这里
I drove that bomb in here.
海军军人和女人们 以及无辜的人
Navy men and women, innocent people,
死的死 伤的伤 失踪的失踪
are dead, injured, and missing
这都是我的过失
because of something that I did.
莱昂 你那时并不知晓
You couldn't have known, Leon.
但我的职责便是知晓这一切
It's my job to know.
莱昂 这就是德林想要的
Leon, this is what Dearing wants.
他想要你问责你自己
He wants you to question yourself.
想要这自责感由内及外地将你吞噬
Wants this to gnaw away at you from the inside out.
你要更加坚强 莱昂
Gotta be stronger than that, Leon.
为了我们所有人
For all of us.
好消息
Good news.
麦基出院了
McGee was released from the hospital.
太好了
Great.
我确定他会留下一个漂亮的大伤疤
I'm sure he has a nice big scar to show for it.
但是医生说不会太明显的
Well, the doctor said it is not too significant,
- 不过有可能... - 可能
- and maybe... - Maybe,
如果医生在几年前就诊断出
if the doctor had diagnosed Harper Dearing
哈珀·德林是个疯子
as a clinical nut job years ago,
现在这一切就不会发生
then none of this would have happened.
好吧
Okay.
我知道你心烦意乱
I see you're upset.
我是说 我们都不好过
I mean, we are upset, too.
但是... 至少我们很安全
But... we're safe.
你应该多想想这个
And you have to focus on that.
你应该多想想好的方面
You have to focus on the good.
"好的方面"
"The good"
有什么好的
What "good"
哈珀·德林将好的一切都带走了
Harper Dearing took that away.
一开始 他跟踪了无辜的船员
First, he-he goes after innocent sailors,
然后他跟踪了我们 到这个我们生活的地方
and then he comes after us, where we live.
我能看到的只有痛苦和消亡
All I see is pain and destruction.
我没有看见一点美好的东西
I don't see good.
我希望一切都能回来
I want good back.
艾比...
Abby...
如果还有人可以发现美好
If anyone can find the good,
这人就是你
it is you.
毫无疑问
I have no doubt.
如果这事儿还没完?
What if this isn't over?
如果德林还不罢休怎么办?
What if Dearing isn't done?
人们的恐惧使得制♥造♥这灾难的人更强
A terrorist is only as strong as the fear he creates.
姬娃 拜托了
Ziva, please.
弄死他丫的
Kick his ass.
头儿 我刚从军♥火♥库回来
Boss, I just got back from the armory.
他们那儿情况惨烈
They got hit pretty hard down there.
是啊... 军♥火♥库已经关闭了
Yeah, well... they were close.
我们能帮多少算多少 迪诺左
We help any way we can, DiNozzo.
我能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
自从这些事情发生后
Have you talked to Dr. Ryan
你有没有跟瑞恩医生谈过?
since all this happened?
我想你可能应该... 告诉她你没事?
Think maybe you should...tell her you're okay?
我想我们还有很多工作要做
I think we've got a lot of work to do.
能和一个人谈谈 哪怕一小会儿
Must've been nice having someone to talk to.
都会很好
For a little while.
吉布斯!
Gibbs!
现在就去多重威胁预警中心
MTAC. Now.
欢迎回来 蒂姆
Welcome back, Tim.
谢谢 头儿
Thanks, boss.
邦迪创口贴可是无所不能的
Nothing a band-aid wouldn't fix.
麦基探员 接他上线
Agent McGee, put him up.
你就真的相信那会有用么
Did you really think that that was gonna work,
吉布斯探员?
Agent Gibbs?
在你明知她是无辜的情况下
Accusing my ex-wife
指控她为从犯并教唆犯罪?
of aiding and abetting when you knew she was innocent?
你们真是在玩游戏!
You're playing games!
什么 难道你就没有玩?
What, and you're not?
游戏总有赢家
Games have a winner.
昨天没有人获胜 人们受到了伤害
Nobody won yesterday. People got hurt.
人们因你的所作所为而受伤
People got hurt by your hand.
那么请你想想导致事件发生的前因后果
Well, consider it cause and effect:
是你造就了我的壮举 记得这个教训
your cause, my effect, lesson learned.
给人一个教训有更简单的方法
There's easier ways to teach somebody a lesson.
我想这个教训极为恰当
Well, I thought it was appropriate.
你做何感想无关紧要
What you think doesn't matter much.
你不能足够地信任他人 吉布斯探员
You don't give people enough credit, Agent Gibbs.
制度的缺陷被海军选择了忽视
The Navy turned a blind eye to flaws in the system,
而我确信那种事不会再次发生
and I made sure that that would not happen again.
你杀了人
You killed people.
我不过只是个告密者
I am a whistle-blower.
你是个杀人犯
You're a murderer.
你想要干嘛?
What do you want?
我们突然感兴趣了
You got our attention.
接下来将如何?
What's next?
接下来什么也没有 局长
Oh, there's nothing next, Director.
不过要是你坚持想知道
And if you insist on
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表