这个标志着祖国能给予英雄的最高荣誉...
the highest honor our country can bestow on a hero...
绝对值这笔钱
that was payment enough.
勒罗伊·杰斯罗·摩尔?
Leroy Jethro Moore?
可真够巧的啊
What are the odds?
他是我爸爸最好的朋友
That's my dad's best friend.
我的名字便是以他命名的
I was named after him.
真不是开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
他有说为什么需要钱了吗?
Did he say why he needed the money?
没有
No.
那个人在硫磺岛时
Guy was on Iwo Jima.
冒着日军猛烈的炮火 穿过一片开阔地
Crossed an open field under heavy Japanese fire
去营救他们排的三个伤员
to rescue three wounded members of his platoon.
他还被炮火击中了好几次
Did that despite the fact that he was hit several times.
麦基和我看到了一张
Oh, McGee and I saw a picture
L.J.和杰克逊·吉布斯
of L.J. and Jackson Gibbs
在斯蒂尔沃特的合影
in Stillwater.
这张照片挂在杂货店的墙上
It was up on the wall of the general store.
他们是合伙人 合开了这家店
They were partners,opened the store together.
是啊 头儿当时真的非常震惊
Yeah. Well, the boss was really shaken.
我注意到他在听到那老家伙打算典当他的
I almost detected some emotion when he heard
荣誉勋章时 脸色一下就变了
the old guy was trying to pawn his Medal of Honor.
令我不解的是克♥林♥顿♥总统为何要
What I do not understand is why President Clinton
授予他荣誉勋章 我是说 自二战结束至今
is giving him the medal.I mean, it was more than
已经四十多年了
40 years after World War Two was over.
我也同样不解 经查实是由于种族歧视
I wondered the same thing. Found out that because
美籍非裔都未被授予过荣誉勋章
of discrimination,no African-American was awarded
直到国会于一九九六年通过了相关法律
the Medal of Honor until Congress passed
才消除这种不公正现象
legislation in 1996 to correct the injustice.
有七个人被举荐并得到了这一奖章
Seven men were recommended to receive the award.
只有两个人仍健在
Only two were still alive.
摩尔先生就是其中之一
One of them is Mr. Moore.
嘿 头儿
Hey, boss.
姬娃跟士官博克斯的指挥官联♥系♥过了
Uh, Ziva talked to Petty Officer Boxer's C.O.
据他说博克斯为了赚外快
He said, to make extra money,
而找了份夜班工作
Boxer had a night job
在亚当家庭酒店当泊车员
parking cars at the Adams House hotel.
麦基和我这就
McGee and I were just,
赶往那里
uh, headed there.
金·泰勒那边呢?
Kim Taylor?
她就在这儿 正等候讯问
She's here. She's waiting in Interrogation.
她是一个幼儿园老师
Um, she is a preschool teacher and spends her
并利用业余时间在华盛顿总医院做义工
spare time doing volunteer work at Washington General Hospital.
我是特别探员吉布斯 泰勒女士
I'm Special Agent Gibbs, Ms. Taylor.
这位是特别探员大卫
This is Special Agent David.
请坐
Have a seat.
你就是和我通话的那位探员吧
You're the one I spoke to on the phone.
- 是的 - 我真希望
- Mm-hmm. - I wish
您能事先告知我相关情况
you could have told me what this was about.
开车来的时候 我一直都在绞尽脑汁地想
Driving in, I was racking my brain trying to think of
海军调查员会想和我说些什么
what Navy investigators would want to talk to me about.
那是你的手♥枪♥吗?
That your pistol?
看起来像是我在典当行买♥♥的那支
That looks like the one I got at a pawn shop.
就是它
It is.
你们怎么得到的?
How did you get it?
你为什么买♥♥这支枪?
Why did you buy the gun?
用来自卫
For protection.
我家附近发生了很多非法入侵事件
There were some home invasions in my neighborhood.
其中一件就发生在我家隔壁
One in the building next door.
那天买♥♥到枪过后
The day after I got the gun,
我试着瞄准一个目标 并开了枪
I took it to a range and actually fired it.
可把我吓得不轻
It scared the hell out of me.
我不想在把枪放在公♥寓♥里
I didn't want it in my apartment.
我弟弟说他可以把枪拿走
My brother said he'd take it.
你把枪给了弟弟?
You gave it to your brother?
就在上周
Last week.
那么他为何想要这枪呢?
Hmm. Why did he want it?
他没说
He didn't say.
你弟弟叫什么?
What is your brother's name?
克里斯
Kris.
他惹上什么麻烦的吗?
Is he in some kind of trouble?
这一切是怎么回事?
What is this all about?
我们在哪能找到克里斯?
Where would we find Kris?
他在汉米尔顿的约翰高中读书
He's a student at John Hamilton.
这家酒店和我有着不好的渊源
This hotel has bad Karma for me.
我可没兴趣听
Not interested in hearing about
关于你那些违法乱纪
your illicit affairs
或是未能履行的事 托尼
or inability to perform, Tony.
走运得很 那可从未发生过
Fortunately, that's never been a problem.
不是那样的 我说的是我父亲
No, I was talking about my father.
亚当家庭酒店是我父亲还在城里时
The Adams House is where he always stays
经常去的地方
when he's in town.
你最近有他的消息吗?
You hear from him lately?
没有消息就是最好的消息
No news is good news.
- 是他吗? - 没错
- Is that him? - Uh-huh.
伯蒂 我们是海军罪案调查处
Bodie. NCIS.
我们知道你昨晚一直在这里工作
Understand you were working here last night.
是的
Yeah.
是科林·博克斯接你的夜班吗?
Colin Boxer worked the night shift with you?
你是说昨晚?
Uh, last night?
也许吧 借过
Maybe. Excuse me.
据收银员所说 昨晚你们俩都在这儿
According to the cashier, you were both here.
是呀 我猜也是如此
Yeah, I guess he was.
也许连值两班
Maybe working a double shift
让你的记忆有点模糊了 伯蒂
has made your memory a little foggy, Bodie.
是啊 也许我们应该带他去总部问询
Yeah, maybe we should do this at headquarters.
- 好主意 - 不
- That's a good idea.- No.
好吧 听着
Okay, look,
我告诉过博克斯不要做那件事
I told Boxer not to do it.
他会惹上麻烦的
That he'd get in trouble.
但他疯了 好吧? 他听不进去
But he's crazy, all right?He wouldn't listen.
听什么?
Listen to what?
我和私自开走那辆法拉利没有半点关系
I had nothing to do with taking that Ferrari.
嘿
Hey.
这就是... 我所说的麻烦 不是吗?
That's... that's what this is about, right?
告诉我们事情的经过就行了
Just tell us what happened.
好吧 大约在昨晚一点钟 这家伙登记入住了
All right, about 1:00 last night, this dude checks in.
车非常炫 相当炫
Hot car, even hotter babe.
时间过得很慢
Things were slow.
要知道 这儿只有我们两个人
You know, we were the only two here.
所以博克斯决定把法拉利
So Boxer decides he's going to take
开出去兜兜风
the Ferrari out for a joyride.
想着那家伙不会很快就出来查看
Figures the guy's not going to check out any time soon.
博克斯被抓了 是吗?
Boxer got arrested, right?
不 他死了
No. He's dead.
被枪杀了
Shot.
枪杀?
Shot?
天啊
Wow.
天啊
Wow.
看来他没有胡说
Guess he wasn't exaggerating.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
博克斯仅凭海军薪水不够还债
Boxer couldn't cut it on his Navy salary.
他在这儿上夜班 为了向那个赌徒还债
You know, he worked nights here to pay off this bookie.
那个赌徒有名字吗?
Does the bookie have a name?
他 呃... 他叫他瘸子
He, uh... he called him the Gimp.
什么? 你没有车钥匙?
What? You don't have it?
说那人威胁要杀了他
Said he threatened to kill him, but
但我不相信
I didn't believe him.
你怎么能把一辆法拉利弄丢呢?
How do you misplace a Ferrari?
你在这儿等着
You sit tight.
你怎么弄丢的法拉利?
How do you lose a Ferrari?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表