and one of the region's most prolific arms dealers.
- 伊朗人? - 是的
- Iranian? - Yeah.
他可不会喜欢摩萨德
Not fans of Mossad.
哦 顺便说声 吉布斯 如果你看到麦基
Oh, by the way, Gibbs, you would have been so proud
赤手应对肌肉男波德纳应该会很骄傲
to see McGee take on that chesty Bodnar character.
达克也是
And Ducky, too.
他们真的酷毙了
They were total badasses.
没什么 头儿 我只是...
It was nothing, boss. I just...
卡兹米提供的伊朗情报里...
That file of Iranian intel we got from Kazmi...
有这个人吗?
is this guy in there?
嗯
Hmm.
甚至都没有提到过他
There's not a mention of him anywhere.
为什么还说这是内部情报?
Then why bother calling it intel?
我当然知道这个人
Of course I know this man.
或者我应该说 我听说过他
Or I should say, I know of him.
他被人追捕了好多年了
He has been alluding capture for years.
好吧 我来给你点提示 卡兹米
Yeah, well, I got a little tip for you, Kazmi.
想想你的情报
Try putting him in your database.
- 你什么意思? - 你说给我的情报里
- What do you mean? - You said you'd give me
包含了所有人的资料
everybody in your VIVAC file,
奇怪的是这个叫奥米德的家伙却不在其中
and somehow this Omeed guy isn't in there.
这怎么可能?
How is that possible?
我很确定只是个疏忽
I-I'm sure it's just an oversight,
或者是笔误
or-or a clerical error.
你明白我的问题吗?
You get my problem here?
你还活着
You're alive,
埃利·大卫却死了 关于杀死他的子弹的
Eli David is dead, and the only link
唯一线索就是这个伊朗人
to the bullets that killed him is this Iranian.
很自然 所有的伊朗人都像兄弟般了解彼此
And naturally, all Iranians know each other like brothers.
嘿 你请求我相信你!
Hey, you asked me to trust you!
那我再次请求你
And I'm asking you again.
我恳求你 吉布斯
I plead with you, Gibbs.
让我好好查查
Let me look into this.
我为什么要把他的名字消掉?
Why would I take his name out?
这家伙是我的敌人
This creature is my enemy.
他杀我的动机就像杀埃利·大卫那样强烈
He has as much motive to kill me as to kill Eli David.
国家间的和平
Peace between nations
不利于武器交易
is bad for the weapons trade.
不是吗?
Is it not?
呆在这儿
Stay here.
你相信他的话吗?
Are you buying this?
你不信?
You're not?
说服我
Convince me.
当然 奥米德的名字
Well, not having Omeed's name
不在情报中肯定有鬼
in the intel is clearly damning.
像是故意在掩饰什么
Looks like an Iranian cover-up.
我知道你觉得我很天真 但是...
I know you think I'm naive, but...
我相信卡兹米的话
I take Kazmi at his word.
我不相信是他在操控这一切
I just don't think he's behind this.
我也不信
Me, neither.
啊
Ah.
头儿 有人找上门来了
Boss, we're about to have company.
伟大的吉布斯
The great Gibbs.
你令我失望
You disappoint me.
像你这样以诚信著称的人 我原本期望更多
I was expecting more from a man with such reputed integrity.
我也想对你说同样的话 波德纳
I wish I could say the same about you, Bodnar.
你骗了我 你们两个都是...
You lied to me... both of you...
关于埃利来这里的真实目的
about the real reason for Eli's visit.
他被卡兹米那条狗哄骗
Tricked by that dog Kazmi
去相信了所谓能实现国家间和平的
to believe in some ridiculous pipe dream
荒唐白日梦?
of peace between our countries?
或许他不觉得那很荒唐
Maybe he didn't find it so ridiculous.
所以你承认你知道
So you admit knowing
这些敌对方之间所谓的和平计划?
about this alleged détente between enemies?
我们不和外人谈论调查的事情
We don't discuss investigations with outsiders.
我不是外人
I am not an outsider.
听着 你们的人...
Now, your your people...
他们没有我了解卡兹米
they don't know Kazmi as well as I do.
他根本不能信任
He cannot be trusted.
卡兹米现在就和别的疑犯一样正接受问讯
Kazmi's being questioned like any other suspect.
他在这儿? 被拘捕了?
He's here? In custody?
我要打给贾维斯部长
I'm calling Secretary Jarvis.
不用麻烦了
Don't bother.
我要打给我的总理
I'm calling my prime minister
报告他你们在保护杀了埃利的凶手
and reporting that you have been harboring Eli's killer.
如果到最后会引发战争
And if the result of that is war,
那么这都是你们的错 不是我们的
well, then, that will be your fault, not ours.
- 你好 姬娃 - 伊兰
- Hello, Ziva. - Ilan.
我听闻你在这里 你怎么找到我的?
I heard you were here. H-How did you find me?
我们都从你父亲那里学到了东西
We both learned things from your father.
我们都为摩萨德工作
We are Mossad.
有话快说
Speak for yourself.
我必须见你 姬娃
I need to see you, Ziva.
共同悼念我们失去了一个伟大的人
Mourn the loss of a great man.
我将他当做父亲一般敬爱
I loved him like a father.
我的父亲总是没时间陪我 而他不会
Mine was always too busy to spend time, but not yours.
埃利不会
Never Eli.
他 嗯...
He was, um...
他很喜欢你
he was fond of you.
也喜欢你
And of you.
他很骄傲 老是吹嘘
He was so proud, always boasting
他的美国闺女
about his American daughter.
我们必须见一面
We should meet.
面对面的谈
Talk face-to-face.
有规定在
There are rules.
我不能
I cannot.
你父亲死了
Your father is dead.
你不应该独自承受
You shouldn't bear this alone.
来吧 别逼我去找你
Come on, don't make me find you.
你知道 我说到做到
You know I can and will.
我的助理
My assistant,
玛雅 一个我用生命去信任的女人
Maya, a woman i trust with my life,
确信奥米德的名字就在我们的情报库里
assures me that Omeed's name is in our database.
只是不在她发给我们的这份里
Just not in the one she sent us.
但是情报发出时 时间意外延误了 吉布斯
But there was a time lapse, Gibbs.
玛雅在阿尔伯兹的
Maya sent the file
办公室里发出了情报
from our office in Alborz,
但是大约过了六小时还没收到
but the receipt marking its arrival did not come
发送成功的信息
for nearly six hours later.
所以... 你觉得它中途被拦截了
So... y-you think it was intercepted.
六个小时啊 副局长
Six hours, Deputy Director.
现在应该叫局长
That's Director... now.
你们之前被攻击过吗?
Have you ever been hacked before?
两次
Twice.
- 你们呢? - 没有
- And you? - Never.
据我所知没有
Uh, to my knowledge.
我只是说 这是有可能的
I am merely saying it is possible.
伊兰·波德纳对我说你不可信
Ilan Bodnar tells me you can't be trusted.
他对每人都这样说
As he would tell anyone.
埃利的小门徒
Eli's young protégé.
傲慢又蛮横
Arrogant and ill-tempered.
埃利只会教他怀疑每一个人
Eli could teach him nothing but to be suspicious of everyone.
他受过最好的训练
Trained by the best.
是的 麦基 说吧
Yeah, McGee. Talk to me.
头儿 我基本弄清那笔钱的来源了
Boss, I'm getting close on the money trail.
怎么个弄清法?
How close?
那笔钱是经由开曼群岛的
Wire transfer to the shooter's ex-wife
一个银行电汇给杀手前妻的
was handled by a bank in the Caymans.
西海湾最保险的地方
First Security of West Bay.
位于岛的西北角
Northwest tip of the island.
正是在那 三十五万瑞典克朗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表