这个人绝对是敲诈高手
Guy's a first-class blackmailer.
所以我们有足够的东西
Which means we have enough.
什么东西?
Enough what?
这些信息足以让万斯呈现给检察长
Enough for Vance to present to the inspector general.
足以让我们挫掉帕森的锐气
Enough to weaken Parsons.
不
No.
为什么?
No?
不 我告诉你们 不要插手
No. I told you to stay out of it.
要是我们按照他的游戏规则
We play by Parsons' rules,
就等于说我们承认
it means we're admitting
自己做错事情
we did something wrong.
我们只是想帮帮忙
Well, we wanted to help.
但是现在连文件都准备好了 是吧
And now we have a paper trail.
吉布斯 这件事情你一个人做不来
Gibbs, you cannot do this alone.
让我们帮助你吧
You have to let us help you.
嘿 这不是你的分内之事!
Hey, it is not your job!
这不是分内之事的问题!
It is not about my job!
这关乎我的家人!
This about my family!
火气挺大 姬娃
Nice tantrum, Ziva.
哦 你还说!
Oh, shut up!
不要再说了
Not now.
吉布斯 他也是为了我们好
Gibbs is just doing what he thinks is right.
我知道他在做什么
I know what he's doing.
我知道他想保护我
I know he's trying to protect me.
但是我这个人永远都会为
But I've always taken responsibility
自己的行为和自己所犯的错误负责
for my own actions, for my own mistakes.
这次也一样
And this is no different.
听着...
Look...
如果我所做的这一切伤害到了你 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I hurt you in all of this.
我是无心的
It was never intended.
托尼...
Tony...
我太在乎我们两个人之间的...
I care too much about our...
友情
friendship.
我不想让彼此难堪
I do not want it to be awkward between us.
嘿...
Hey...
朋友之间没有什么难堪
Nothing's awkward between friends.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我和联合特种行动指挥官打电♥话♥耽误一点时间
On the phone with JSOC.
韦恩和你说了
Did Wayne tell you
那个关于迈克布莱德的案件了吗?
about the McBride case?
希望我们能在他的妻子打开包裹之前
Wish we could have intercepted that package
就将那个包裹给拦截下来
before the wife ever opened it.
海军罪案调查处是永远也不会参与其中的
NCIS would never have been called in.
还有什么是你没有告诉我的 汤姆?
What are you not telling me, Tom?
你不用为你所不知道的事情承担责任
You can't be held responsible for what you don't know.
我会想出一两个解决方案的
I'll find out one way or another.
那个海军海豹特战部队成员之死...
There's a connection...
与你们团队现在发生的事情
between the death of that Navy SEAL
有着某种关联
and what's happening with your team.
什么样的关联?
What kind of connection?
艾利·大卫的谋杀案件
The murder of Eli David
就像是打开了一个政♥治♥上面的潘多拉的盒子
opened a political can of worms
而其牵连之多影响之大超出了所有人的想象
that was much bigger than anyone expected.
艾利和阿♥拉♥什·卡兹米想要维持和平局面
Eli and Arash Kazmi wanted to forge a peace.
但是博德纳尔却杀害他们 从而打开这扇门
But Bodnar killing them opened the door.
国土安♥全♥局♥和中♥央♥情报局一直在等待
Homeland and the CIA wait for chances
这样的时机 以此借机搅局
like this to stir the pot.
干扰各国政♥府♥
Distract governments
因此各种各样的侦察才能得以展开
so that all sorts of recon can happen.
中♥央♥情报局想让伊朗认为
The CIA needed Iran to believe
该为此负责的人是摩萨德
Mossad was responsible.
你是在告诉我...
Are you telling me...
卡兹米不是被博德纳尔杀死的吗?
that Bodnar didn't kill Kazmi?
我是在告诉你 这件事情是我们做的 莱昂
I'm telling you we did it, Leon.
那天晚上中♥央♥情报局的人带走了卡兹米
The CIA took out Kazmi that night
以至于博德纳尔最终成为替罪羊
so that Bodnar would end up being the fall guy.
在伊朗和以色列争个你死我的时候
Iran and Israel could duke it out
我们就可以把精力集中到真正的威胁上来
while we focused on the real threat.
我们都在担心伊朗和北朝鲜之间的问题
We're all so damn worried about Iran and North Korea,
而真正的威胁却是在我们本土上
when the real threat is here on home soil.
这其实是一个障眼法 对吗?
It's a shell game, isn't it?
声东击西
Keep people distracted.
莱昂 你应该了解
Leon, you see why
我为什么想让你置身事外了吧?
I wanted you to keep your distance?
那个律师 帕森 他在这次调查伊始的时候
The attorney, Parsons, did he know anything
就了解所有的事情吗?
about this when he started this investigation?
他对此一无所知
Nothing.
但是他像我们一样看到一个机会
But he saw an opportunity just like we did.
那个海军海豹特战部队的成员
What about the Navy SEAL,
乍得·迈克布莱德怎么样了?
Chad McBride?
情况很不好 莱昂
It's not good, Leon.
我喜欢你对这里的布置
I love what you've done with this place.
你能给我倒一些酒吗?
You gonna pour me some of that?
不行
Nope.
瓶子已经空了
There's nothing left.
但是至少能使我放慢步伐
Could've at least saved me the worm.
其实我已经猜到 在你下定决心之后...
You know, I figured you'd come home...
你会回家来的
after you made up your mind.
当你逃避的是事实时
No sense in hiding
就完全没有隐瞒的必要
when all you're running from is the truth.
没有谁在逃避
Nobody's running.
我可不那么认为
I'm not so sure.
你把你自己隔绝在那间小木屋里面
Keeping yourself all walled up at that cabin.
那是一个利于思考的好地方
It's a good place to think.
也许现在是时候
Maybe it's time
停止思考而采取行动
to stop thinking and start doing.
除非你在害怕什么
Unless you're afraid of something.
你一直在损失人员
You keep losing people.
香农 凯利 敬上
Shannon, Kelly, yours truly.
谁会是下一个?
Who's next?
你知道你应该做什么
You know what you should do.
承认吧
Come clean.
承认你做了你应该做的事情
Admit that there are good reasons
而且是事出有因
you did the things you did.
我想做的只是当一名合格的海军
All I ever wanted to be was a good Marine.
做一名好丈夫
A good husband.
你做到了
And you have.
这个叫做帕森的家伙 想要大干一场
This joker, Parsons, wants to fight.
你准备怎么做?
What are you gonna do?
奉陪到底
Fight.
杰斯罗单枪匹马是摆不平这件事情的
Jethro cannot be expected to handle this on his own.
你说的我们都了解 达克
You're preaching to the symphony, Ducky.
唱诗班
Choir.
不要招惹她 托尼
Leave her alone, Tony.
没关系的 麦基
It's okay, McGee.
我一个人就能解决他
I can handle him myself.
是的 她可以
Yes, she can.
从什么时候开始抓坏人
Since when did it become illegal
做好事也变成违法的事情?
to catch bad people and do good things?
我讨厌帕森 我... 我就想
I hate Parsons. I... I just want
踢他... 最脆弱的地方
to kick him in his... delicate place.
艾比
Abby.
随她去吧 扫兴先生 这样也挺好的
Let her go, McKilljoy. It was just getting good.
我也变得像
I'm turning into some sort
科学的虐待成性的煽动者一样
of sadistic scientific rabble rouser.
什么暴民?
Rabble what?
哦
Ooh.
老大 你在这里做什么?
Boss, what are you doing here?
当然是工作
I work here.
说的没错 他做到了
Damn right, he does.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表