看看有没有被标记的邮件
to see if anything flagged.
有吗?
Yeah?
有被标记的吗?
Anything flag?
- 没有 - 很好
- Nope. - Good.
回家吧 不早了
Go home, it's late.
我有点喜欢他
You know, I kind of liked him.
真的?
Really?
我是说
I mean,
我知道他可是谎话连篇
I know he's kind of a blowhard,
但是我猜他也有他的优点
but I guess he's also got his good qualities, too.
我是在说那个小家伙 麦基
I'm talking about the little guy, McGee...
亚当
Adam.
哦 亚当
Oh, Adam.
是的 没错 他很棒... 亚当
Yeah, yeah, he's great... Adam.
你帮助他有多久了?
How long you been helping him out?
几个月的时间
Couple months.
你做的可是一件好事
It's a good thing you do.
事实上 我在想着放弃
Actually I've been thinking about moving on
不再当什么知心大哥哥了
from the whole Big Brother thing.
那个孩子指望着你呢
That kid depends on you.
我有工作要做 很难挤出时间
With work, it's hard to make the time,
而且可能有人能比我做得更好?
and it's probably better if they just assign him to someone else.
更好?
It's better?
为了谁着想 麦基?
Who's it better for, McGee?
为了我们两个人
Well, for both of us.
我觉得他真的不懂我是干什么的
You know, I don't think he really understands what I do.
那就让他知道... 你是谁
Let him know... who you are.
我们还是在说那个小家伙的事情吗?
Are we still talking about the little guy?
你是要直接告诉我为什么打电♥话♥来
You going to tell me why you called,
还是要让我猜?
or am I supposed to guess?
我就是为了这叫你的
I called for this.
你叫我出来散步?
You called me to take a walk?
没错
Yep.
你们海军罪案调查处的人就是做这个的?
Is that what you NCIS people do?
不 爸爸 这是儿子该做的
No, Dad, it's what sons do.
我过得挺好
You know, my life is good,
工作也做得不错
and I'm doing good work right now.
我觉得也许你会想知道这些
Just thought you might want to know that.
我确定你的妈妈不喜欢这样
I'm sure your mother doesn't like this.
她喜欢散步
She loves going for walks.
我不是说散步... 是说我们
Not that... this, us.
你把我弄糊涂了
You lost me.
是我们之间的争吵 蒂姆 争吵
The fighting, Tim, the fighting.
你最近和她联♥系♥过吗?
Have you talked to her lately?
没有 但是我了解她
No. But I know her.
她从来不喜欢我们...
She's never liked it when we...
那就做出点改变
So change it.
你五岁生日的时候...
Your fifth birthday...
我在后院给你做了个沙箱
I built that sandbox out back.
你玩了那么久那么投入
You played so long and so hard,
以至于就在那里睡着了
you fell right asleep.
我就站在一边...
And I was just standing there...
看着你 然后...
looking at you, and...
然后什么?
And what?
那是很久以前的事情 时代不同了
That was a long time ago, different time.
打扰一下 上将 您在白宫还有个会议要参加
Excuse me, Admiral, meeting at the White House.
- 我们现在就得走了 - 好的
- We need to get going. - Very well.
谢谢提醒 中尉
Thank you, Lieutenant.
当我以前要出海时 你会对我说什么?
What was it you used to say to me when I was shipping out?
小心坏蛋
Watch out for the bad guys.
一万美元
Ten grand.
不值得让格雷夫斯拿他的前途冒险
Hardly worth Graves risking his whole career.
有什么进展吗?
What do we got?
有一笔钱被转进了医院
Money transfer into the hospital,
格雷夫斯的个人账户
corpsman's personal checking account.
一万美元
Ten grand
是他包庇着的人给他的
payment for who he's covering up for.
- 钱的来源呢? - 还在调查中 老大
- Source? - Still digging, boss.
伯利 当我还在船上的时候
You know, Burley, when I was an agent afloat,
那是在很久以前
back in the good old days,
船上的医务室里都有个剪贴板
there used to be this clipboard sheet
每天都有人在上面签到
in the sick bay with sign-in.
要找到这个剪贴板可有点难
It's gonna be hard to track a clipboard.
如果这个剪贴板联网就另当别论了
Unless the clipboard has 3G.
因为我的牙医
'Cause my dentist
已经开始用平板电脑了
started using a tablet.
那里有个接待员 马洛里...
There's this receptionist, Mallory...
她有个非常可爱的心形...
she's got the cutest little heart-shaped...
嘿 伯利
Hey. Burley,
医务室闭路摄像拍到格雷夫斯出去时候
closed-circuit images of Graves in sick bay
拿着个平板电脑 是吗?
showed him walking off with a tablet, right?
是的 但是我不确定北极光号♥军舰
Yeah, but I'm not sure if the Borealis made
会有电子记录
the switch to electronic records.
那就去确认一下吧
Let's find out.
麦基探员不会介意我用他的电脑 是吧?
Agent McGee won't mind if I use his computer, right?
现在可不是惹那只海狸的时候
Uh, now's not a good week to poke the beaver.
额 海狸?
Uh, beaver?
麻省理工的吉祥物
MIT mascot.
抱歉我迟到了 老大
Sorry I'm late, boss.
让一下行吗?
You mind?
我刚刚在查北极光号♥军舰是否
Just checking to see if the Borealis made
有电子记录
the conversion to paperless.
第四舰队两个月前就转存电子记录了
Well, fourth fleet made the switch two months ago,
那意味着如果那台平板电脑联网了
which means, if the tablet's connected
我们就能查处它的移♥动♥设备识别码
to a network, we can search its MEID.
看来你们的工程师完胜我这个七叶树了
I guess your engineers trump my Buckeyes.
七叶树是俄亥俄州的标致
Buckeye
- 小伙子 加油! - 说到大学
- Go, Bucks! - Speaking of college,
我们这台丢失的平板电脑
our missing tablet is online
在约翰·汉密尔顿大学有过登录记录
at John Hamilton University.
行动
Go.
平板电脑在这里简直比助学贷款还要多
Tablet computers are like student loans around here.
你确定你找得到吗?
You sure you can track this thing?
就在五十码以内
Within 50 yards.
但是它下线了
But since it just dropped off the cellular net,
我只好等它重新联网了
I'm gonna have to wait for it to reconnect.
大学校园总让人思绪翩翩...
College campuses always bring back memories...
时好时坏
good and bad.
就像爸爸一样
Kind of like fathers.
你是怎么熬过那段时间的 托尼?
How long you been sitting on that transition, Tony?
关系很微妙
That's subtle.
在吉布斯 姬娃和我之间
Well, between Gibbs, Ziva and myself,
对于我的爸爸不请自来这件事情
there's no reason to beat around the bush
没理由拐弯抹角
when it comes to daddy drop-ins.
是的 一切都按部就班
Yeah, because those all went so well.
三局两胜确实不算差
Two out of three ain't bad.
事实是 父亲们刚开始...
Look, the fact is, fathers start out as...
都是英雄
heroes.
但是最后总让人失望
They end up disappointing.
那你就直接把拥抱和印♥章♥戒指那部分跳过了?
So I should just skip to hugs and signet rings?
当然不是 那当你开始痛苦地发现
No, what about the part where you painfully begin
你的父亲的缺点时呢?
to understand your old man's flaws?
因为那是我们共有的 我懂了
Because we share them I get it.
但是我家的上将是永远不会的
But the admiral never will.
他就是... 就是那个样子
It's just, it's just part of who he is.
一定会有东西能让他心软的
There's got to be something that can soften him up.
信♥号♥♥又激活了 就在附近
Signal's active again. They're close.
往哪里走?
Which way?
希望是在这个日光浴图书俱乐部里面
Please let it be this sunbathing book club.
不是 是在那里
Nope, it's over there.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表