我的意思是 很幸运
I mean, fortunately,
这些东西由我们的政♥府♥
our government keeps these things
以协议的形式严加保管
under a strict security protocol,
但不幸的是... 这些协议遭到破坏
but unfortunately... Those protocols were breached.
就像多重威胁预警中心
Like MTAC.
所以与其将其销毁
So rather than being slated for destruction,
这些不合格的疫苗就被当成流感疫苗使用
the faulty vaccines were shipped as flu vaccines.
运去了仓库
To the warehouse,
受害者是在那儿被传染的
where our victim makes bombs.
取代流感疫苗
Instead of a flu vaccine, boom.
埃博拉病毒爆发
Ebola bomb.
所以 只要有人无意中打开了盒子
So someone unknowingly opens the box.
疾病就开始传播了
The disease spreads.
我们现在的讨论关系到成百上千人的生命
We're talking hundreds, maybe thousands of lives.
是的
Yes.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我必须去打个电♥话♥
I have a call to make.
埃博拉病毒的样品在哪儿?
Where are the Ebola samples?
在谁受伤?
Who has them?
他还是不说话 局长
He's still not talking, Director.
你想要我们怎么做?
What do you want us to do?
知道了 立刻执行 长官
I see. Will do, sir.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
他说什么?
What did he say?
是时间换一个游戏了
It's time to change the game.
怎么做?
How?
不再简单的只是玩游戏了
By not making it a game anymore.
好吧 但这并不简单
Well, that's not gonna be easy.
特别探员迪诺左和大卫
Special Agents DiNozzo and David,
我需要你们系上安全带
I need you to strap in.
我们马上要在德尔塔基地降落了
We're about to start our descent into Camp Delta.
你们不经过正当法律程序 不能监禁我
You can't imprison me without due process.
再说 你们也没有能力
Beside, you don't have the resources to go
去做职权之外的事
that far off the grid.
更别说什么把我和那些人关在一起
Not to mention the balls.
好吧 也许我们不行
Well, maybe we don't,
但我们的头儿可以
but our bosses do.
睡觉时间
Sleepy time.
守旧派
Old school.
嘿 阿凯!
Hey, Kev!
你在干什么呢?
What are you doing?
哦 吉布斯又搞坏一部手♥机♥?
Oh, did Gibbs break another phone?
一旦迪诺左探员的藏品用完
Once Agent DiNozzo's stash ran out,
你知道这些东西有多难找吗?
do you know how hard it is to find these things?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你看起来相当紧张
You seem really nervous.
我有一些发油 如果你...
I have this pomade, if you...
当吉布斯打来电♥话♥的时候 他听起来像是
When Gibbs called, he sounded like he had
还有一些心事
something else on his mind.
他已经在MTAC的事之后责骂过我了
He already chewed me out after the MTAC mess,
现在他是想炒了我 是吗?
so he's not gonna fire me, right?
网络技术部不归吉布斯管
Well, Gibbs isn't in charge of Cyber Division,
所以他不能炒了你
so he can't fire you.
我的意思是 除非你... 嘿 吉布斯
I mean, unless you... Hey, Gibbs.
你去了哪里?
Where you been?
你查到什么了 艾比?
What do you got, Abbs?
我能够定位我们丢失的埃博拉病毒的样本了
I was able to locate our missing Ebola samples.
继续
Yeah, go.
好的 康黑了疾病防治中心
Okay, so when Khan hacked the CDC,
他贴错标签运走了不合格的疫苗
he mislabeled and shipped our faulty vaccines
并把它当成流感疫苗使用
as flu shots.
在那个仓库中
To the warehouse.
他雇了那个死去的家伙来作诱饵
Where he could have paid our dead guy to booby-trap them.
一旦有人打开那个盒子...
Once someone opens that box...
便给了埃博拉病毒繁殖的时间
Given the generation time of Ebola
来影响市中心地带的人们
and the population of the Metro area,
这种特殊模式流行病
the R-O value
的基本传染指数
of this particular pandemic model
可能会相当高
would be very high.
那我们现在该怎么做?
And what are we gonna do about that?
我们应该去追踪
We're gonna track
货物的运输情况
the shipment.
我调查了所有大型运输公♥司♥记录
I ran records on all the major shipping companies,
发现只有一个运货车曾去过埃博拉仓库
and I found a single pickup at our Ebola warehouse.
我的意思是 假设他们没有再次贴标签...
I mean, assuming they haven't been re-labeled again...
艾比
Abby.
运货车有GPS追踪
The delivery trucks have GPS.
把它发给麦基
Send it to McGee.
凯文 电♥话♥?
Kevin, phone?
看到没 他不能炒了你
See, he can't fire you.
局长在楼下等你
Director's waiting for you downstairs.
他不能 但是克雷格局长可以
He can't, but Director Craig can.
快点 我们走!
Come on, let's go!
你好
Hola.
什么?
What?
哦 天哪 你们这群混♥蛋♥
Oh, my God, you bastards.
你们在耍我吗?
Are you kidding me?
我的律师们会告得你们都上报纸
My lawyers are gonna have a media field day.
你再仔细想想
Think about that for a second.
如果我们打昏你偷偷把你带来这里...
If we had to knock you out to sneak you in here...
那我们早就不在乎法律是什么了
Then we're long past caring about what is legal.
哎 好像你的朋友知道你在这里了
Well, it sounds like your friends know you're here.
"把他交给我"
"Give him to me."
"你不是人 你是个懦夫 "
"You pig, you coward."
- "去死" - 哦 天哪
- "Die." - Oh, my God.
还有一些骂人的话
And a few more expletives,but it would be
我要是重复会显得非常不淑女
very unladylike of me to repeat them.
- 你们这群混♥蛋♥ - 你知道吗?
- You bastards. - You know what?
你就好好的呆在这儿 傻瓜
Why don't you just sit here, pumpkin,
再仔细想想吧
and think about that for a second.
关闭117号♥牢房♥
Closing cell 117.
你们这是在干什么?
What do you think you are doing?
这让我怎么面对这一切
I didn't expect to get away with this.
你的朋友在上面一层哦
Friends in high places.
哦 天哪...
Oh, my God...
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
往前开一点
Uh, pull forward.
我非常惊讶地铁方面居然
I'm surprised Metro's willing
在这么仓促的时间里愿意提供帮助
to help us out on such short notice.
他们知道其中的厉害关系
They know what's at stake.
根据GPS信♥号♥♥定位
According to the GPS signal,
那辆货运车正朝这里开来
our delivery van is headed this way.
嘿 麦基
Hey. McGee.
真准
Right on time.
我告诉他和一个不熟的女士
I told him it was a sin to talk like that
这样说话是在犯罪
to a woman he's not related to.
打开117号♥牢房♥
Open cell 117.
别来无恙 橙先生
Hey, there, Mr. Orange.
你错过了午饭 所以我们帮你
You missed lunch, so we thought wed scrounge you up
要了些吃的
a little something to eat.
我怀疑这是不是有机蔬菜
I doubt that it's organically grown.
哈! 怀疑它们是不是种出来的吧
Hah! Doubt it's grown at all.
你们把我带到这儿 让我冒着生命危险
You bring me here and you risk my life,
你们还全然不顾后果?
and you expect there to be no consequences?
这就是军方的缺陷所在
That's what's wrong with this military
更是国家的弊病
and this country.
你这是在教我们怎么辨别是非吗
You're lecturing us on right and wrong.
那个因你而亡的探员可是有妻儿的人
The agent who died because of you had a wife
- 他儿子才六岁大 - 那你们认为
- and a six-year-old son. - And you think
把我带到这儿就是他们想要的公道了吗?
this is the justice that they were looking for?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表