没有 但是他说
No, but he did say
那家公♥司♥和太阳能
the company had something to do
有些关系
with some kind of solar stuff.
绿色能源
Green energy.
我们要搜查你的屋子
We're gonna search your house.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你没听说过授权吗?
Have you heard of a warrant?
授权... 为什么?
A warrant... what for?
搜查你的电脑 公♥司♥材料 文件和结算单
To search your computer, company books, files and statements.
庞贝这个名字对你意味着什么?
The name Ponzi mean anything to you?
你要逮捕我吗?
Are you going to arrest me?
你的堂弟和莱拉·科特赖特给了你
Your cousin and Lyla Cutwright gave you
一万五千美元做投资?
$15,000 for you to invest?
- 是的 - 三个月后
- Yeah. - Three months later
他们从未收到你承诺的报酬
they never saw the returns you promised.
我告诉他们 我会给他们弄点钱
I told them I was going to get them some money.
好吧 我只是需要...
Okay, I just needed...
什么 更多的投资人来诈骗?
What, more investors for you to con?
莱拉威胁你要报♥警♥
Lyla threatened to call the police.
你说了什么让她挂断电♥话♥?
What did you say to get her to hang up?
你这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
我告诉她事实 好吧 我告诉他们
I told her the truth, okay, I told 'em
我会给他们弄点钱
I was going to get 'em some money.
是的 但是你没有钱给他们 所以你杀了他们
Yeah, but you had no money to give so you killed 'em.
什么?
What?
不 不 不可能
No, no, no way.
你们在钱的事情上是对的...
You got me on the money thing...
好吧 我是这样做了...
okay, I did it...
但是我不会去伤害查德
but I would never hurt Chad.
好吧 他是我的家人
Okay, he was family.
是的
Yeah.
迪诺左
DiNozzo.
是的 长官 抱歉
Yeah, boss, sorry.
我错过了什么线索吗?
Did I miss my cue?
我也有一条很好的线索 好像是
I had a really good line, too, something like,
我在你乞求换掉的垃圾桶里
"I found an aluminum friend
找到了一个铝制的家伙
in your Dumpster that begs to differ"
在我们做血液鉴定之前
Anything you want to tell us
你还想跟我们说什么吗?
before we test it for blood residue?
亲爱的麦基
Dear McGee,
很抱歉我当时走开了
I'm sorry I walked away from you.
我从不会在朋友赢得一张牌之前
I never leave my friends at bingo
离开bingo游戏
until they've won a card.
里基 你在哪里?
Ricki, where you at?
卡车装好了
Truck's packed up.
快上来 宝贝
Come on, girl.
这是什么?
What is it?
这是从我小时候的一个熊宝宝上面弄下来的
It's from a bear that I had when I was a kid.
我到哪里都带着它
I took it everywhere.
我太喜欢它 它后来破了
And then I loved it so much that it fell apart,
这是唯一剩下的
and this is all that's left.
看上去你得到了最重要的一部分
Looks like you got the most important part.
我的母亲也这样说过
That's what my mom said.
我正在...
I was...
我正在给麦基写一封道歉信
I was trying to write McGee an apology letter
而且... 我准备从你们的
and... I was going to start on
下一个案件开始工作
one for you next.
- 我... - 艾比 跟我说就行
- I... - Abbs, just tell me.
我尝试着寻找一种方法
I'm trying to figure out a way
让... 让我习惯自己的不够
to... be okay with not being enough.
不够什么?
Enough what?
不够好
Enough good.
好吧 那么你不是在数肇事逃逸者
Well, then you're not counting the hit-and-runs.
什么?
The what?
好的事情
The good kind.
你现在做的是好事
You do something good now,
你没有一直坚持着
you're not always around
看到之后事情的变化
to see the difference it makes later.
我不明白 吉布斯
I don't know, Gibbs.
艾比 我们第一次见面
Abbs, first day we met.
是星期四...
It was a Thursday...
华氏七十度 大多时候是晴天
70 degrees, mostly sunny.
- 为什么说这些? - 你给了我什么?
- What about it? - What'd you give me?
我吃了中国菜
I had Chinese food
把我的幸运饼干里的幸运给你了
and I gave you the fortune from my cookie.
为什么?
Because?
因为我想幸运是关于你的
Because I wanted it to be about you.
幸运饼干
The fortune.
你一直保留着
You kept it.
你做的事情...
The things you do...
对人们来说有意义
mean something to people.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我不能修好它
I couldn't fix it.
修好什么?
Fix what?
里基再也见不到她的爷爷了
Ricki will never see her grandpa again.
但是你做的很好
But you did good.
你把你的兔子给她了
You gave her your rabbit.
她不会忘记的 艾比
She won't forget that, Abby.
她不会
She won't.
今日的朋友即是明日的家人
Today's new friend is tomorrow's family.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表