嘿 你现在要去哪?
Hey, where are you going now?
在这个岛上 有7000名美国士兵
There are 7,000 U.S. troops on this island.
我想找到一个 康 把门关上
I'm gonna find one.Shut the door, Khan.
嘿 就你! 这么做可不太好!
Hey, you!This a bad end will have!
多谢提醒 犹大
Thanks, Yoda.
不要走开!
Don't walk away!
你不能逃走!
You are not escaping!
嘿...
Hey...
中士
Sergeant.
你去哪了?
Where you been?
你到底是怎么从监房♥里出来的?
How the hell did you get out of your cell?
我和这家伙被困在这了
I'm stuck with this guy,
后来门就呯的一下自己打开了...
and the door just pops open...
埃博拉样本肯定就这其中一个盒子里头
The Ebola sample's got to be in one of these.
零..六..
Zero..six..
A.. D.. B.. 六
alpha..delta..bravo..six.
头儿 找到了
There it is, boss.
就在最上面
Right on top.
这盒子里面应该只有我们要的病毒
This box should only contain our virus.
我在读电器元件
I'm reading electrical components.
它被控制了
Eh, it's rigged.
真走运 有这个...
Luckily, I got just the thing..
热成像仪 你可以看到电线
thermal imaging,so you can see the wires.
看来要搞清楚这个不容易啊
Been dying to try this thing out.
嘿...!
Hey...!
托尼!
Tony!
姬娃!
Ziva!
我刚想采取行动呢
I was just about to make my move.
我知道 我们得找个地方躲起来
I know. We have to get back to cover.
- 快起来! - 噢 上帝啊
- Come on! - Oh, God!
我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
不 更多的人正朝这边来呢 非常多
No, there are more coming. Many more.
什么声音?
What was that?
我敢肯定 所有牢房♥门的锁都被打开了
I'm pretty sure all the cell doors just unlocked.
快
Come on.
他们要来了
They're coming.
你要保护我 我有受保护的权利
You have to protect me; I have rights.
现在你只有保持沉默的权利!
Right now, you have the right to remain silent!
嗷!
Ow!
抱歉 托尼!
I'm sorry, Tony!
要是我死了
If I die,
你们的工作也就没了
they'll have your badge.
我现在比较关心我的命
I'm more concerned about my life.
同意
Seconded.
我们还剩八发子弹
We have eight shots left.
应该够对付一群愤怒的暴徒了 对吧?
Should be enough for an angry mob, right?
说不定他们没看见我们
Maybe they didn't see us.
紧急医疗事故! 封锁起来!
Code blue! Seal it off!
快! 后退 后退 后退!
Go! Get back, get back, get back!
开始抽吸!
Turn on the suction!
盖子下面肯定还有第二个弹簧
There must have been a secondary spring under the flap.
也许我该切断另一条电线的
Maybe if I cut the other wire.
帐篷里的负压力会
The negative pressure in the tent
防止任何物质从里面逸出
prevented anything from escaping.
我们安全了
We're in the clear.
什么事 局长?
Yeah, Director?
他说什么有用的了吗?
He saying anything useful?
他只想要康
He's bargaining for Khan.
完全不在乎我们
He does not care about us.
如果我们把他交出去 他就会让我们走
He'll let us go if we, if we hand him over.
一点都不搞笑
Not funny.
这交易不错 托尼 想想吧
It's not a bad deal, Tony. Come on.
等一下
Wait a second.
你想和这家伙做交易?
You want to just make a deal with this guy?
我是说 我们把康交出去以后
I mean, what's stopping him
还有什么筹码让他不杀我们?
from killing us after we give him Khan?
没有
Nothing.
但是值得一试啊
But it's worth a try.
你们两个变♥态♥
You two are sick.
至少我们生命的最后一段时间
At least we will not have to spend
不用花在听他抱怨上了!
the last moments of our lives with him whining!
成交
Sold.
不 你们不能 你们不能这么做!
No, you can't, you can't do that!
你们需要我!
You need me!
为什么? 到目前为止没看到你有什么用
Why? You have been of no use to us.
好吧 就这么做
Okay, let's do this.
托尼...
Tony...
别
don't.
托尼 别这么做!
Tony, don't!
好的 姬娃 你把门开一条缝
Okay, Ziva, you open the door a little bit,
我们把他扔到大厅里
we toss him in the hall,
- 然后迅速关门 数到三 - 不要
- close it fast... on three. - No.
一! 二!
One! Two!
不 不 你们想知道什么我都告诉你们!
No, no, I'll tell you whatever you want!
你们想知道什么我都告诉你们
I'll tell you whatever you want.
证明
Prove it.
麦基 准备好听吧
McGee, get ready to listen.
告诉他你怎么联♥系♥MC的
Tell him how you contact MC.
快点! 我快抵不住这门了!
Come on! I can't hold this door anymore!
好的 你好
Okay. Hello.
我 我通过一个基本的IP向他发信♥号♥♥
I-I ping him from a basic IP,
然后他联♥系♥我
and he contacts me.
是啊 干得不错
Yeah, nice try.
如果他正在监控你的活动
If he's monitoring your activity,
他就会知道那是我们
he'll know it's us.
不 他不会 我发誓
No, he doesn't,I swear.
要是他在说谎 麦基 直接挂电♥话♥!
If he's lying, McGee, hang up!
不 等一下!
No, wait!
废话少说
Cut the crap.
你侵入MIT的网络的时候
When you hacked the MIT network,
使用了安全后盾从而让别人无法发现你
you used a secure backstop that kept you invisible.
什么?
What?
我 我是说 是 那又怎么样?
I-I mean, yeah. So?
是啊 但是他却可以让你追踪到寻找你的人
Yeah, but it also let you track anyone looking for you.
这就是你侵入如此之快的原因 对吗?
That's how you got in so quick, isn't it?
你 你怎么知道这些的?
H-How do you know that?
你喜欢掌控追踪你的人的信息
You like to know who's following you.
所以我猜你对MC也用了这一招
So I'm guessing you used the same thing on MC.
这就是说 你知道他到底在哪里
Which means you know exactly where he is.
你是谁?
Who is this?
比你聪明的某人 并且某人要挂机了
Someone smarter than you, who's about to hang up.
告诉我IP地址
Give me the numbers.
快点儿! 我快抵不住这门了!
Come on! I can't hold the door anymore!
好吧
Fine.
一九二 一六八
192-168...
零一四
...014.
就这样?
Is that it?
麦基 他在跟我们捣糨糊吗?
McGee, is he messing with us?
没有 他知道捣糨糊的下场
Nah, he knows better.
好了 信♥号♥♥激活了 托尼
All right, the signal's active, Tony.
我们可以追踪MC了
We can track MC.
所以现在是完事儿了?
So it's Hammer Time?
是的 完事儿了
Yeah, it's Hammer Time.
什么事 麦基?
Yeah, McGee?
头儿 我们搞定了
Boss, we got it.
终于
Finally.
喂 喂 喂!
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
你们这是做什么?! 我什么都告诉你们了!
What are you doing?! I told you everything!
也不是很难嘛 不是吗?
And that wasn't so hard, was it?
开什么... 玩笑?
What... the hell?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表