我 额...
I'm, um...
其实我没生病
I'm not actually sick.
- 是的 我知道 - B-8
- Yeah, I know. - B-8.
在大门口
At the gate.
这是... 来给我加油打气的吗?
Is this a... pep talk?
我想 进行的没那么顺利 是吧?
Guess it's not really going all that well, huh?
- B-1 - 呃 我们在
- B-1. - Well, we're kind of
进行 "四角框框"呢 所以...
in the middle of Four Corners here, so...
- 回答正确! - 艾比 听着
- Bingo! - Abby, listen.
有赢家了!
We have a winner!
吉布斯很担心你
Gibbs is worried about you.
大家都很担心你 我也是
Everyone is. So am I.
但是我不知道说什么好
But I don't know what to say
除非你告诉我出了什么事情
unless you tell me what's wrong.
# 好多年过去 #
# It's been many long years #
# 自从我上次看到她 #
# Since I've seen her #
# 收到她的来信... #
# I got a letter... #
我最不希望看到窗户沾上手指印
Last thing I need are fingerprints on that window.
和所有人一样...
We're closed on Sunday...
我们星期天不营业
like everyone else.
# 这是她想要诉说的语言... #
# And here's what she had to say... #
你从哪里找到它的?
Where'd you get that?
你是... 你是里基的爷爷吗?
Are you... Ricki's grandpa?
是的
I am.
你是谁?
Who's asking?
我是... 我是她的朋友
I'm... I'm her friend,
她现在很难过
and she's sad.
她的爸爸不允许她把熊宝宝带在身边
Her dad won't let her keep your bear.
# 噢 来与我相见吧... #
# Oh, so meet me... #
哦 对此我无能为力
Well, there's nothing I can do about that.
好吧 我想也许你可以去她家
Well, I thought maybe if you went to her house
告诉她的爸爸
and told her dad
你对过去那些不愉快的事情感到抱歉
that you're sorry for whatever made him mad,
然后也许他也会原谅你
then maybe he would forgive you, too.
你们可以笑泯恩仇 一起去野餐
And you could all laugh and have a picnic,
然后你就可以把里基的熊宝宝还给她
and you could give Ricki back her bear.
我爱里基
I love Ricki.
我爱她的母亲
I loved her mom.
但是我不能回到那个家
But I can't go to that house.
但是你还没有...
But you haven't...
这是你无法理解的
This is bigger than what you can understand.
回家去吧
Go on home.
# 不要返回... #
# Never to return... #
# 到曾经的地方 #
# To the place where it's been. #
是不是这些年
Have the bad things been outweighing the good things
坏事一直多于好事
all these years,
而我从来没有注意到?
and I just never noticed?
你指的是什么?
What do you mean?
我只是想要帮助人们找到真♥相♥
All I ever wanted was to help people
我确实做到了
with the truth, and I've done that, but then
但是有时坏的方面仍然多于好的方面
bad still wins sometimes,
然后我就想把它藏起来
and then I just want to file it away
就像它从来没有发生过一样
like it never happened
这样我就可以回到快乐的日子
so I can go back to being happy.
这样并没有什么不对
There's nothing wrong with that.
不 这不对 麦基
Yes, there is, McGee,
因为这样有时就会产生类似
because then sometimes
科特赖特和邓恩家族...
the Cutwrights and the Dunns...
他们只是一味地打架而不顾真♥相♥是什么
they just keep fighting no matter what the truth is,
有时...
and sometimes...
里基再也见不到她的爷爷
Ricki never gets to see her grandpa again.
如果坏的方面多于好的方面
If the bad outweighs the good,
就说明我还不够
then that means that I'm not enough.
艾比 听我说
Abby, listen to me.
不 我...
No, I'm...
如果我不够 麦基 那么...
And if I'm not enough, McGee, then...
那么为什么 为什么还要尝试呢?
then why, why even try?
我...
I'm...
等等 艾比
Wait, Abby.
艾比
Abby.
报告进展
Talk to me.
邓恩降级了
Swabs from Dunn were a bust.
在他的文件夹里发现的收据多于十五张
Receipt found in his folder was for 15 large.
从去年十一月开始提款
Withdrawal happened last November.
但不是从军队的账户
But it was not made by the lance corporal.
钱来自于莱拉·科特赖特的阿姨
Cash came from a trust fund account
为她建立的
set up for Lyla Cutwright
一个信托基金账户
by her great aunt.
科特赖特十九岁时得到了使用它的权利
Cutwright gained access to it when she turned 19.
这个账户没有显示她的其他记录
Account didn't show up with her other records
因为在转到她名下之前 账户一直是关闭的
because it was closed before being linked to her name.
- 她的父亲呢? - 对于提现一事
- Her father? - Had no idea
一无所知 不知道是为什么
about the withdrawal, couldn't imagine why.
在科特赖特家里的电脑上
Found some job searches
找到了一些找工作的记录
on the Cutwrights' home computer
对此科特赖特先生
that Mr. Cutwright
无法做出解释...
can't account for...
所有的工作都是在加利福尼亚的海边城市
all for Oceanside, California.
一等兵的车当时开往彭德尔顿
Lance corporal was headed to Pendleton.
他们不是逃跑
They weren't running.
她要和他一起走
She was gonna move with him.
也许他们想用那笔钱
Perhaps they were using the money
作为购买♥♥♥房♥♥子的定金
for a down payment on a house.
一万五千美元的海景房♥?
$15K in Oceanside?
呃 他们本想拿到更多
Well, they tried for more.
科特赖特取款的同一周
Same week of Cutwright's withdrawal,
邓恩申请了五千美元的个人贷款
Dunn applied for a personal loan for $5,000.
用可用的基金是一回事
Using available funds is one thing,
但是用来申请贷款...
but applying for a loan...
我的意思是 有什么事情这么重要?
I mean, what could have been so important?
你们去到银行给我找个人来
Both of you, get me someone from the bank.
嘿 你和艾比谈过了?
Hey, you talk to Abby?
是的 但是没用
Yeah, it didn't help.
他和他女朋友
He came in
一起进来的
with his girlfriend.
不 我记得很清楚
No, I remember him well.
海军制♥服♥ 谈吐文雅 所有的东西整理好
Marine uniform, well-spoken, everything all organized
放在一个皮边的文件夹里
in a leather-bound folder.
我立马就喜欢上了他
I liked him immediately,
但是我不能给他贷款
but I couldn't give him a loan.
为什么不能?
Why not?
他没有信用记录
No credit history,
并且基于他的薪水 我怀疑
and on his salary I had doubts
他是否有能力偿还贷款
about his ability to pay it back.
你知道他想将贷款用在什么上面吗?
You know what he was looking to spend it on?
他说他和他的女朋友希望自食其力
He said he and his girlfriend were on their own.
他想给她一个好的生活
He wanted to make sure he could give her a good life.
他们真是太体贴彼此了
They were so sweet to each other.
你知道一些人看起来
You know how some people just look
就像他们注定要在一起一样
like they belong together
五千美金用不了多久
$5K wouldn't go very far.
他说他正准备投资
He said he was planning on investing it,
把它叫做巨大的机遇 但是...
called it a great opportunity, but...
他给我看了一些文件
he showed me some paperwork.
有些不太对劲
It...It didn't look right.
只是现金流动的账户
Accounted for cash flow only,
没有资产
no assets.
我告诉他要谨慎
I told him to be careful,
但是他说他相信他的合同
but he said he trusted his contact.
合同上面有名字吗?
Contact have a name?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表