海军罪案调查处 第十季第十七集
NCIS S10E17
当地警方接到市民报♥警♥电♥话♥
Metro police were alerted by a 911 call
他们没有公布该名年轻女性的姓名
from a neighbor, and while they're not releasing
警方声称她的死法和之前"暴♥力♥玫瑰杀手"
the young woman's name, police say she fits the description
头号♥嫌疑犯
"PRIME SUSPECT"
连环杀人案中的受害者死法吻合
of the Dead Rose Slasher's previous victims.
消失三年之后
So after a three-year absence,
"暴♥力♥玫瑰杀手"回来寻仇
it appears the slasher has returned with a vengeance,
上周声称还会有两名年轻女性受到伤害
claiming two more young women in the last week.
我昨天晚上帮艾比在她的公♥寓♥的门上
I helped Abby add a third dead bolt
安装了锁定插销
to her apartment door last night.
如果有人看到这个男人
If you've seen this man,
请拨♥打♥警♥察♥局电♥话♥ 202-555...
you're asked to call the police tip line at 202-555...
我不想再看到有关此事的报道
I can't watch any more of this.
不要接近他 不要...
Do not approach him, do not...
钓鱼旅行感觉如何?
How was the fishing trip?
没有参加
Didn't go.
什么?
What?
每年你都很期待那个活动啊
You look forward to that every year.
是的
Yeah.
就是感觉不太对 我想的话
Just didn't feel like it, I guess.
出什么问题了吗?
Something wrong?
我很担心卡梅伦
I'm worried about Cameron.
我不知道 自从他从海军退役之后
I don't know, since he got out of the Navy,
他一直没有找到工作 他的情绪很低落
he hasn't found work; he's very depressed.
他还是个孩子 弗兰基 他一定会找到的
Ah, he's a kid, Frankie; he'll figure it out.
是的
Yeah.
他最近的行为举止很奇怪
He's been acting really strange, too.
- 你跟他谈了吗? - 呃...
- You talk to him? - Well...
他的妈妈有办法让他渡过难关
his mother had a way of getting through to him.
我没有
I don't.
在她过世之后
You did a great job raising him
你把他抚养成人已经做得很好了
after she died.
有什么问题吗?
What's the problem?
你看到了警♥察♥公布的"暴♥力♥玫瑰杀手"的素描
You saw the police sketch of the Dead Rose Slasher.
看起来很像卡梅伦
It looks just like Cameron.
看起来像很多人 弗兰基
It looks like a lot of guys, Frank.
不仅如此
It's not just that.
罪犯四年之前开始作案
The murders started four years ago,
那时卡梅伦还在汉密尔顿上学
when Cameron was a student at Hamilton.
第一起命案发生在校园 之后他们收手了三年
The first victim was a coed there, and then they stopped
那时他正好在海军服役
for three years, when he was away in the Navy.
但是现在 自从他回来以后
But now they've started again
他们又开始犯案了
since he's come back home.
很可能只是个巧合
It's probably just a coincidence.
我想你应该不会相信仅仅是巧合吧 吉布斯
I thought you didn't believe in coincidences, Gibbs.
你还记得他大学二年级读了一半
Do you remember when he left college
退学的事情吗?
middle of his sophomore year?
是的 他因为受伤
Yeah, he got hurt.
失去奖学金
Lost his scholarship.
最好的左手四分卫结果没去成
The best left-handed quarterback to come out of the
哥伦比亚特区的高中
DC high schools.
我感到十分惭愧 所以没有告诉你实情
I was too ashamed to tell you the truth.
卡梅伦那时被指控涉嫌约会强♥奸♥
Cameron was accused of date rape.
虽然最终所有的指控都被撤销 但是...
Now, eventually all the charges were dropped, but...
他被学校劝退了
he was thrown out.
陈年往事而已 弗兰基
Long time ago, Frank.
最近的两起谋杀案当晚 卡梅伦都不在家
Cameron wasn't at home the nights of the last two killings.
我该怎么办 吉布斯?
What do I do, Gibbs?
我是说 我不能去警♥察♥局告诉他们
I mean, I can't go to the police
我觉得我的儿子有嫌疑
and say I suspect my own son.
好吧...
Well...
或许我可以让你稍微安心一下...
maybe I can give you a little peace of mind...
打听打听 问问警♥察♥
ask around, get Metro PD
能不能透露一些证明卡梅伦无罪的消息
to give me something that eliminates Cameron as a suspect.
你能不能不要提及他的名字?
Can you do it without giving up his name?
因为如果最终证明是误会的话 他发现之后
Because if I'm wrong, and he finds out,
我们俩的关系估计就完蛋了
it'll be the end of what's ever left of our relationship.
谢谢你的手柄 蒂姆
Thank you for letting me borrow your controller, Tim.
你说的没错 偏航灵敏度
You were right. The yaw sensitivity
真的是太棒了
is outstanding.
这可以预先到达我想要的位子
It anticipates your moves.
我玩了半个晚上
I was up half the night playing.
玩?
Playing?
不是学习?
Instead of studying?
学习?
Studying?
当然 多纳杰特 你还有GS-11考试
Yeah, Dorneget, for your GS-11 exam.
那是什么?
What is that?
实习生转正考试制度
It's a test that probies used to have to take
不过已经多年没有实施了
to become journeyman agents. It hasn't been given in years.
吉布斯是我所知道的最后一个参加考试的探员
Gibbs is the last agent I know that took it.
主管万斯说正在考虑恢复考试制度的事情
The word is that Director Vance is reinstating that test.
- 你把我弄迷糊了 - 没 他没有
- You're messing with me. - No, he is not.
我从人事部的霍兰德那里也听说了此事
I heard the same thing from Hollander in HR.
我很庆幸自己不用参加
I'm glad I did not have to take it.
这是什么样的考试?
Well, what kind of test is it?
哇 很难
Whew, it's tough.
综合理解 知识点覆盖了所有的规章
Comprehensive, covers all the rules
制度 程序... 都在手册里面
and then regs, procedures... it's all in the manuals,
你必须得... 死记硬背
which you're gonna have to... know by heart.
万斯来了
Here comes Vance.
你可以自己问问他
You can ask him yourself.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
今天是星期二剪发日 万斯主管
It's Haircut Tuesday, Director Vance.
是的 他刚刚剪完圆寸头
Yeah, the bowl should be coming off his head just about now.
他随时都有可能过来
He should be here any second.
有什么问题吗 多纳杰特?
Got something on your mind, Dorneget?
没有 长官
No, sir.
跟吉布斯说我要见他
Tell Gibbs I need to see him.
艾比 你收到我发给你的监控录像了吗?
Abby, did you get the security video I sent you?
查下邮箱 麦基
Check your e-mail, McGee.
万斯主管今天过得怎么样?
How's Director Vance been today?
他看起来 额 还好
He seems, um, fine.
我很担心他
I'm worried about him.
这是什么?
What's this?
一等兵 道格拉斯·亚力山大
Lance Corporal Douglas Alexander
还有一个神秘的乘客
and a mystery passenger
三天之前 离开诺福克的基地
leaving the base at Norfolk three days ago.
他在被派遣的基地现金结算处
He stole over 120 grand from the cash sales office
偷走超过一百二十万美元的现金
he was assigned to.
这是他最后一次出现在基地的录像记录
This is the last time he was seen leaving the base.
我们没有找到他 我们发了通缉令
We have not been able to find him.
但是没有进展
We put out a BOLO and nothing.
他的体态特征应该不难找到
Well, he shouldn't be too hard to spot.
身高一百九十厘米 体重二百二十磅
He's 220, six-five.
我去掉了反射倒影
Well, I removed the reflection
然后增大了乘客面部的像素
and then I enhanced the passenger's face.
仔细看一下
Look at that.
- 一个女人 - 我通过面部识别系统
- An attractive woman. - I ran the image through facial
- 找到与之对应的名字 - 谁?
- recognition, and I got a name. - What is it?
梅丽莎·图尔尼 普通市民
Melissa Tourney. She's a civilian.
我们找到她 就可以找到他
We find her, we'll find him.
发型不错 吉布斯探员
Nice haircut, Agent Gibbs.
我准备回证物室了
I'm gonna go back to the evidence locker.
老大 万斯主管找你
Uh, boss, Vance is looking for you.
他在他的办公室
He went back to his office.
奇怪
Strange.
探长 你查到那个女孩的身份信息吗?
Detective, you I.D.'d the girl?
嗯 但是我们还没有对外公布姓名
Uh, yeah, but we're not releasing the name yet.
你会给我做独家新闻吗?
You'll give me an exclusive?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表