是哪种蛋白质
in the sample I was given.
然后把它和现有香肠品牌比对...
Then I can match that to a known brand...
然后就是吉布斯出场的时候
and the rest is "Gibbstory."
你怎么应对仪器的误差?
How do you account for instrument drift?
我... 我在主被测物的流程中
I just... I tee in a reference compound
准备参照物 然后...
into the main analyte flow, and then...
嘿 等等
Hey, wait a minute.
我大学里面辅修法医学
I minored in Forensic Science in college.
我想对这行的发展保持了解
I like to keep up with the field.
我很惊讶你不知道
I'm surprised you don't.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
好吧 就是
Well, it's just that
明明用外部电喷射探针
you're teeing in an internal reference
能得到更准确的结果
when you can get much better results
你却用内部参考法
by using an external electrospray probe.
你难道没有问题
Don't you have some questions
或者其他想问我的吗?
that you need to ask me, or something?
好吧
okay, right.
五个月之前 你破解了存有杀死
five months ago, you processed a memory card
泰勒·威尔克斯的凶手照片的记忆卡
that had a photo of the man who killed Tyler Wilkes.
- 是的 - 照片上的人
- Yes. - And that man was
是摩萨德主管艾利·大卫
Mossad Director Eli David.
我们当时还不知道
Well, we didn't know that at the time,
因为照片上面是他的背影
because the photos only showed the back of his head.
另外...
and...
我用两种单独分♥析♥物流进行冗余核对 迪克
I use two separate analyte streams for redundancy, Dick.
是的 顺便说一下
Yeah, for what that's worth.
我叫理查德
And my name is Richard.
你想打架吗? 我现在就能
Do you want to fight? 'Cause I will fistfight you
- 挥拳揍你 - 我就想说...
- in your head right now. - I'm just saying...
满头大包 我能...
In your head, I'll...
如果你只看到背影
How could you tell it was Eli David
你怎么知道那是艾利·大卫呢?
if you could only see the back of his head?
因为姬娃说那是她的父亲
Because Ziva told us it was her father.
- 她告诉你的? - 她告诉吉布斯了
- She told you? - Well, she told Gibbs.
就在艾利死前
Right before Eli was killed.
她一定很不容易
It must have been difficult for her.
姬娃过于忠诚
Ziva is loyal to a fault.
的确
No doubt.
"过于"形容得十分正确
"To a fault" is exactly how I'd put it.
就这样 谢谢
That's it. Thank you.
你的下属探员带我来就行
Seems like something one of your agents would do.
不要紧 我想呼吸新鲜空气
Yeah, well, can use the fresh air.
还能躲开那个
Or you're avoiding that guy
四处问问题的家伙
who's been poking around asking all those questions.
想起什么了吗?
So, any of it ring a bell?
抱歉 没有
Sorry, I got nothing.
但是我越闻这个香气
But the more I smell this number five special,
越觉得这肯定和我有关
the more I know it's got something to do with all this.
已经跑了三家...
Three down...
还有六家
Six more to go.
怎么?
What?
怎么? 怎么? 怎么?
What? What? What? What? What? What?
B12... 一种水溶性维他命
B12... it's a water-soluble vitamin
在禽类和鱼类里面十分常见
commonly found in poultry and fish.
看起来有点眼熟
That looks familiar.
我好像来过这里
I think I've been here before.
绝对来过这里
Definitely been here before.
就是这里 没错!
This is it! For sure!
那就是跟踪我的那个人!
That's the guy who's been following me!
- 那种香肠 - 等等 别激动
- There's the bratwurst. - Wait. Hold on.
- 嘿 松手! - 黑尔医生!
- Hey, knock it off! - Dr. Hale!
- 黑尔医生? - 你在等什么?
- Dr. Hale? - What are you waiting for?
- 逮捕他! - 下士 冷静!
- Arrest him! - Petty Officer, calm down!
- 埃文! - 等等 你认识他?
- Evan! - Wait you know him?
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
他是我们的测试对象
He's one of our test subjects.
测试对象?!
Test subjects?!
埃文自愿参加"被关注性研究计划"
Evan volunteered to be part of the Helping Eyes Initiative,
这个项目为期两周
a two-week study
研究受到监控之下的心理影响
examining the psychological effects of surveillance.
有交通摄像头 无人飞机 智能手♥机♥
Between traffic cams, drones, smart phones,
我们处于被监控的社会
we're a surveillance society now.
政♥府♥想知道人们
And the government wants to know
被监控时的反应
how people react to being watched.
然后就更擅长监控
So they can get better at it.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥也更擅长隐藏
Terrorists are getting better at hiding, too,
所以我们也得升级
so, we need to up our game, as well.
你别看着我
You need to avoid looking at me.
我们招募了
We recruited
像埃文这种 自愿被监控
people like Evan here, who agreed to be watched,
被检查邮件 等等
to have their mail opened, etcetera,
被记录一切
while we documented the whole thing.
你们把抢劫录下来了?
You recorded the mugging?
没有 那个时候还没有开始
No, we hadn't started yet.
埃文签名几个小时之后就被抢劫
Evan was attacked just a few hours after he signed up.
我完全不记得签名的事情
Something I don't remember doing.
后来我们也意识到了 是的
That eventually became clear to us, yes.
你们为什么不
Why didn't you
- 停止试验? - 你在开玩笑吗?
- call off the test? - Are you kidding?
他对试验全然无知
His ignorance of our experiment
简直就是完美的受测对象
made him the perfect test subject.
很高兴你在我翻箱倒柜
Glad you were getting your kicks
寻找窃听器的时候 还能收获颇丰
while I was tearing my house apart looking for bugs.
你想起诉吗?
You want to press charges?
起诉?! 为什么?
Charges?! For what?
因为扛着摄像机跟着别人?
Following someone with a video camera?
怠忽致危
Reckless endangerment.
那样的话 我们就会被关
You do that, we'll be shut down.
我们所用的成果都会被没收
All our work gets confiscated,
而且你也得不到你的支票
and good luck getting your check.
支票?
Check?
是的 这个研究是有偿的
Yes, this is a paid study.
回过头想想...
Well, now that I think about it...
这也挺有意思的
it does sound kind of interesting.
你签名的时候还很激动
You were quite excited when you signed up.
既然你完成你的工作 我们应该支付你报酬
And now that you're done, we owe you some money.
一千五百块!
15 hundred bucks!
那么劳瑞还打算起诉吗?
So is Lowry pressing charges?
更重要的是 我能参加测试吗?
More importantly, can I sign up?
他不想上诉 吉布斯不太高兴
He is not, and Gibbs is not happy.
他让我们查查那个
He wants us to look into the doctor
负责实验的医生
that's running the experiment.
参加实验项目的很多人员都是海军人员
There are a number of Navy personnel in the study.
好的
Gotcha.
这么说 不只劳瑞被利用过?
So, Lowry's not the only one getting the shaft?
额 打扰一下?
Uh, excuse me?
大卫探员 有时间吗?
Agent David, have you got a minute?
下一个轮到你和我谈话
You're next on my list.
会议室被占用了吗?
Conference room busy?
额 没错 很不巧
Uh, unfortunately, it is.
不在这里 就得去停车场
It was either this, or the parking garage.
我倒是不介意
This will be fine.
我先去查查那个医生
I'll get started on the doc.
和那位探员在车里共处几个小时
Well, after spending a few hours in the car with him, I can say
看得出来迪诺左探员是
that Agent DiNozzo is
一个十分能干的调查人员
a capable investigator.
岂止能干
More than capable.
不幸的是 他有的时候相当孩子气
Unfortunately, he can also be quite a child.
真是不该偷听
This was a mistake.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表