S E A
S-E-A.
比如"海洋"
Like "ocean."
漂亮
Nice.
你们这群伙计最棒了
You guys are the best.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry you feel
你那样想 汤姆 但是...
that way, Tom, but the...
听着 我希望你能够随时和我保持联♥系♥
Look, I hope you keep me posted.
我...
I'm...
好吧 如果那是你...
All right, fine, if that's the way you...
他还是很难搞定吗?
He being a hard-ass?
莫罗认为我们误导他
Morrow thinks we misled him.
故意把他引向纽约
Sent him to New York on purpose
以此把国土安♥全♥局♥置之事外
to get Homeland out of the picture.
额 我了解汤姆
Eh, I know Tom.
- 他会放下此事的 - 如今他威胁说
- He'll get over it. - Now he's threatened
如果我们不放手的话
to go to the director of National Intelligence
他会直接通知国家情报局的主管
if we don't lay off.
那么 我们真的?
So, do we?
放手吗?
Lay off?
那个男人杀死了我的妻子 吉布斯
The man killed my wife, Gibbs.
大海... 海洋...
Sea... ocean...
航行者...
voyager...
开往... 十九号♥
travel... 19,
到底意味什么呢
whatever that could mean.
也许是一个日期 出发日期... 十九号♥
Maybe it's a date. travel... 19,
航♥班♥号♥码?
A flight number?
看看这个如何?
Well, how about this?
一艘在利比亚注册的货船
It's a freighter with Liberian registry
名为海洋航行者号♥
called The Ocean Voyager.
你从哪里找到的信息?
Where'd you come up with that?
搜索货船的名字
Been running the names of ships.
- 货船在哪里? - 它在...
- Where is it? - It is...
巴尔的摩的港口
in the Port of Baltimore.
然后查到
And get this.
它停靠在十九♥码♥头
It's docked at Pier 19.
航行线路为...
Scheduled to leave for...
今天晚上开往南非的开普敦
Cape Town, South Africa tonight.
那么纽约只是为了混淆视听争取时间而已
So New York was a misdirect to buy time.
你成功扳回一句 麦基雄起
You redeemed yourself, McGoof-up.
太讽刺了
It is ironic.
那些钻石整整饶了一大圈
The diamonds go full circle.
重新回到非洲
Back to Africa, where they can be
回到本来可以轻易洗掉的地方
easily laundered.
那里有着更多的未切割未转手的钻石
There are more uncut, untraceable diamonds there
远远多于世界上任何一个地方
than anywhere else in the world.
我很好奇博德纳尔是否
Wonder if Bodnar learned that
从你的父亲那里得知此事
from your father.
吉布斯在哪里?
Where's Gibbs?
和主管在一起
With the director.
我们需要告诉他一声
We got to tell him.
嘿 你不过来吗?
Hey, aren't you coming?
去吧 我随后就到
Go ahead. I'll be right there.
着火了!
We got a fire!
快去拿灭火器!
Somebody get an extinguisher!
赶快报♥警♥!
Call 911!
嘿 嘿 船长 抱歉打扰一下
Hey, hey, Captain, excuse me.
我有一个... 我有一个问题
I have a... I have a question.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你想知道什么?
What do you want?
我们可以准时离开吗?
Are we leaving on time?
恐怕稍微会有一些耽搁 先生
I believe there might be a slight delay, sir.
发生什么事情?
What's the problem?
我不知道... 港务长
I do not know... the harbormaster
暂时要求我们不得离港
has put a hold on our disembarking.
我相信没有大碍
I'm sure it's nothing.
谢谢
Thank you.
告诉过你 我会找到你的 宜兰
Told you I would find you, Ilan.
你从未放弃
You never give up.
对此 我深深敬仰你 姬娃
I've always admired that about you, Ziva.
我可以给你提供一个...
I could offer you a...
如同钻石般辉煌的未来...
a fortune in diamonds...
...但是我知道
...but I know better.
钻石对你来说 毫无意义
They mean nothing to you.
我只希望得到一个结果
There is only one thing I want.
我不会在这个国家接受法律的制裁
I'm not going to stand trial in this country.
我也不会回到以色列
Nor am I going back to Israel.
你只需要杀死我即可
You're just gonna have to shoot me.
你知道我会这样做的
You know I will.
我也知道你不会
I also know you wouldn't
在背后袭击一个手无寸铁的男人
shoot an unarmed man in the back.
宜兰 停下
Ilan, stop.
宜兰!
Ilan!
那是她的车
That's her car.
你觉得那把火是姬娃放的吗?
Think that fire's Ziva's doing?
进来
Come in.
你还好吗?
You all right?
一切都结束了吗?
Is it over?
一切都结束了
It's over.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表