- 你相信这一切吗? - 不
- You believe this?- No.
齐亚先生
Mr. Chaya.
你们是酒店人员?
Are you with the hotel?
海军罪案调查处 我们是联邦探员
NCIS.We're federal agents.
你的法拉利在我们手上
We have your Ferrari.
你们拿我的车做什么?
What are you doing with it?
第三颗子弹
Bullet number three.
你看起来有些走神 帕莫先生
You seem distracted, Mr. Palmer.
哦... 昨晚没怎么睡觉
Oh... didn't get much sleep last night.
啊
Ah.
- 布蕾娜第一次和我吵架 - 哦
- Breena and I had our first fight.- Oh.
她换了发型
She changed her hairstyle.
她问我是不是喜欢 然后...
She asked if I liked it, and...
我说了实话
I was honest.
通常来说这可不是最佳策略
Not always the best policy.
那你觉得我该怎么做呢?
What do you think I should do?
我是最不适合做婚姻问题咨♥询♥的人
I am the worst person to ask about marital advice.
不
No.
我才是
I am.
你取出子弹了?
You recover the slugs?
是的 共三个 都是22口径的
Yes, all three. 22s.
和在犯罪现场发现的武器相吻合
As is the weapon found at the crime scene.
帕莫先生准备把它们送到
Mr. Palmer is about to take them
艾比那里去做进一步确认
up to Abby for confirmation.
如果他能长时间保持足够清醒的话
If he can stay awake long enough.
我听说了你的同名者 "勒罗伊·杰斯罗"
I heard about your namesake, "L.J."
这里可真没有秘密可言
No secrets around here.
你以前从未提过这个
You never mentioned the original
真正的勒罗伊·杰斯罗
Leroy Jethro before.
但是事实是
But then, of course,
还有很多事你未曾提过
there are lots of things you've never mentioned.
恩... 说来话长
Ah... it's complicated.
他是一个伟大的人 达克
He's a great guy, Duck.
蒙特福特角海军
Montford Point Marine.
第一支非裔美籍海军部队
First African-American Marines.
享有很高的荣誉
Served with great distinction.
他是一个谦虚的人
He's a humble man.
从不多谈战争中发生的一切
Never talked much about what happened during the war.
你最后一次见他时什么时候?
When'd you last see him?
高中二年级
Sophomore year, high school.
他... 就那样离开了
He, uh... he just left.
他和我父亲之间发生了什么 并且...
Something happened between him and my dad, and...
我那顽固的父亲 却从不说起这事
my bullheaded father, he won't talk about it.
你联♥系♥过他吗?
Have you tried to contact him?
当他获得勋章时 我曾给他写过祝贺信
I wrote him to congratulate him when he was awarded the medal.
但却没收到回信
Never heard back.
好吧 来了 我马上来
Yeah, okay, I'm coming.
克里斯·泰勒?
Kris Taylor?
呃 不是
Uh, no.
他不在这
He's not here.
有什么事吗?
Something wrong?
是的 这都下午三点了 而我们才刚把你叫醒
Yes. It is 3:00 p.m., and we just woke you up.
你父母知道他们的钱都花到哪儿去了吗?
Do your parents know what they're paying for?
我们需要和克里斯谈谈
We need to talk to Kris.
我们能进来吗?
Can we come in?
好... 好吧
Uh... okay.
那... 这到底是怎么回事?
Um, what-what's this all about?
介意我四处看看吗?
Mind if I look around?
我想... 不介意
No, I... guess.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
艾里克·戴尔
Alec Dell.
你最后一次见到克里斯是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Kris?
是昨天
Uh, yesterday.
他昨晚没在这过夜?
He didn't spend the night here?
没有
No.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是一个真空啤酒机
It's a vacuum-pumped beer bong.
很好
Nice.
那么克里斯给你看过枪吗?
Did, uh, Kris ever show you a gun?
没有
Uh, no.
你知道他现在可能在哪吗?
Do you have any idea where he might be now?
不知道
No.
他很狂躁地离开
Uh, he left here bummed.
他... 他得知他的期中考试不及格
He, uh... he found out he failed a midterm.
他非常恐慌
He was all panicked it was
害怕他不能上一个好的法律学校
going to keep him from a top law school.
好吧 如果有他的消息 请联♥系♥我们
Well, if you hear from him, please give us a call.
你好?
Hello?
你好 父亲
Hey, Dad.
杰斯罗
Jethro.
今天不是星期日
It's not Sunday.
一切都还好吧?
Everything all right?
是的 是的 一切都很好
Yeah, yeah. Everything's good.
你有时间吗?
Um, you got a minute?
是的
Yeah.
我所有的也只剩时间了
I got nothing but time.
一直失眠
Hardly sleep anymore.
是的
Yeah.
嗨 我想...
Hey, I, uh...
今天我遇到了点事
I ran across something today.
你知道吗...
Are you aware that, uh...
L.J.打算当掉他的荣誉勋章?
L.J. tried to pawn his Medal of Honor?
父亲?
Dad?
你知道那件事吗?
You know anything about that?
不知道
Nope.
你打算告诉我你们两个之间发生了什么吗?
You ever going to tell me what happened between you two?
我告诉过你... 永远不要提他的名字
I told you... never bring up his name.
克里斯·泰勒 那个弟弟
Kris Taylor, the brother,
自昨天起就没人见过
has not been seen since yesterday.
过去的二十四小时内他没有用过信♥用♥卡♥
He hasn't used his debit/credit card
手♥机♥也没有开过
or turned on his cell phone in the last 24 hours.
多纳杰特探员正在监视他们的宿舍
Agent Dorneget's staking out his dorm.
可以找到他和博克斯海军士官的联♥系♥吗?
Can we connect him to Petty Officer Boxer?
还没发现
Not yet.
可能是路怒症
Could be road rage.
你知道 博克斯开着法拉利只是为了兜风
You know, Boxer took the Ferrari out for a joyride.
也许他超了这个孩子
Maybe he cut the kid off.
查一下当地警局和国♥家♥安♥全♥局的
Check Metro and Homeland Security
监视录像... 从亚当家庭酒店
surveillance video... the route from
到犯罪现场的一路上
the Adams House to the crime scene.
已经提交申请了
Already put in the request.
有那个曾经威胁博克斯的赌徒的线索吗?
Hey. Anything from that bookie who was threatening Boxer?
知道了名字
Got a name.
乔伊·泽布拉诺
Joey Zambrano.
把他带来
Bring him in.
好的 但有一个... 一个小小的困难
Yeah, well, there's a... a slight problem.
泽布拉诺今早被本地警方因一个
Zambrano was busted by Metro Police this morning
不相关的案子逮捕了
on an unrelated charge.
我们会在他们处理完之后的第一时间把他带来
We will get him as soon as they're finished with him.
多纳杰特打来的电♥话♥
That was Dorneget.
克里斯·泰勒刚刚回了宿舍
Kris Taylor just returned to his dorm.
你们两个快去
Two of you, go on.
走吧
Let's go.
和退伍军人事务部联♥系♥
Hey, check with the V.A.
帮我查一下勒L·J·摩尔的地址
Get me an address for L.J. Moore.
好的
On it.
我告诉过你
I told you
完事之后我会给你打电♥话♥的
I would call you when it's finished.
是的
Yes.
我会的
I will.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表