I thought you'd left.
我们还有一些问题要问你们俩
We just have a couple more questions for both of you.
好吧 记住我们的谈话内容... 是机密
Okay. Just remember that our conversation is... confidential.
当然 福内尔夫人
Of course, Mrs. Fornell.
- 福内尔... - 夫人?
- Mrs. - Fornell?
我和酒吧老板谈过了...
But I spoke with the owner...
他很欣赏你的提议
he appreciates the offer,
但他现在不想出♥售♥这个酒吧
but he's not interested in selling his bar.
- 出♥售♥... - 这个酒吧?
- Selling... - The bar?
她刚刚确实说了"查账"吧?
Didn't she say "audit"?
是啊
Yeah.
你知道"机密"是什么意思吗?
Do you know what "confidential" means?
你知道"妨碍司法公正"是什么意思吗?
Do you know what "obstruction of justice" means?
我们把她安顿在审讯室里了
We got her settled in Interrogation.
幸好我打过破伤风针了
Good thing I had my tetanus shot.
- 我手差点没了 - 呃
- I almost lost a hand. - Uh,
她可非常善于表达她的不满
she was quite, uh, vocal about her displeasure.
我想在会议室里...
Perhaps, uh, the conference room...
问询她或许会比较合适
would have been a more suitable place to question her.
噢... 他们是一伙的 是吧?
Oh... they stick together, don't they?
我试着和她闲聊 但是...
I tried small talk, but...
她一个字都不肯说
she wouldn't say a word.
她需要先冷静一下
No. She needs to cool off first.
你真的要起诉你前妻
You really gonna hit your ex-wife
妨碍司法公正?
with an obstruction of justice charge?
当然 酒吧经理说她想买♥♥下
Yes. The manager said she was interested
那个酒吧 她根本就没提过
in buying the bar, she never mentioned anything
有关查账的事
about any audit.
也就是说她对一个联邦探员
Which means she lied
- 说谎了 - 他还说
- to a federal agent. - He also said
她自称为戴安·福内尔
she introduced herself as Diane Fornell.
也就是说她用了化名
Which means she's using an alias.
事实上她用了两个化名
Actually, she's using two.
看看我在她包里发现了什么
Look what I found in her purse.
而且求你们再也别让我
And please, don't ever make me spend time alone
和她单独相处了
with her again, ever.
你也被她利用了
She sucked you in, too.
这是演的一出什么戏?
But what's the game?
既然当时我就不知道
I didn't know then.
我确定现在我更不会知道了
I sure as hell don't know now.
她出现在一等海兵布朗工作过的酒吧
Her presence at the bar where Seaman Brown worked
可能只是单纯的巧合
might have simply been a coincidence.
不可能 而且
No way. And enough
她有了足够的权力 我可觉得
with the girl power. More likely
更像是她雇佣了那个人做杀手
she finally hired that hit man
要杀了我这件事 她已经说了很多年了
she's been talking about for years, to take me out.
开玩笑呢!
No!
真在开玩笑
No.
但是我们需要长个心眼儿
But we should put a pin in that.
一等水兵布朗 我们对他了解多少?
Seaman Brown... what do we know about him?
背景资料证实了那个讨人厌的酒鬼的证词
Background confirms what the annoying drunk guy told you.
布朗可不是个模范海军
Brown wasn't exactly model Navy.
他因为几次和船员打架
He was reprimanded several times for fighting with his shipmates
以及当值迟到被惩罚过
and for being late for duty.
他实际上正走在一条
He was actually in the process
想让自己撤销军职的道路上
of getting a bad-conduct discharge.
但是我们并没有在他的背景里
But we didn't find a thing in his background
发现他和福内尔探员的联♥系♥
that connects him to Agent Fornell.
除了我们今天在他上班的地方
Other than the fact that my ex-wife showed up
碰到了我前妻这一点
at his workplace today.
别再拖着了
No putting it off any longer.
现在就去审问
Interrogation time.
我早就等不及了
I can't wait to see this.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你能得到一个前排的座位
You're gonna have a front-row seat.
你胆子真大!
How dare you!
把我当个惯犯似的审问!
Questioning me like some common criminal!
你以为你是谁啊?
Who do you think you are?
等我跟你把事了结的时候
When I get through with you,
大头巾探员...
Agent Coif...
你会后悔
you're gonna be wishing
你♥爸♥妈把你生出来
your parents hadn't even been born.
- 大头巾? - 还有你们俩!
- Coif? - And you two!
你俩胆小到不敢进来自己面对我?
What, are you too afraid to come in here and face me yourselves?
我可不屑回答你一个字!
I won't dignify that with a response!
你刚好回答了
You just did.
好吧 我也不想在这儿
Okay, I don't want to be here, either.
你能坐下说么!
Will you please sit down!
请你坐下好么?
Will you please just sit down?
我早就跟你说过
I have already told you,
我不认识什么一等海兵布朗
I don't know Seaman Brown.
她在说谎... 她的唇弯曲着
She's lying... her lip curled.
- 我看见了 - 你也告诉了
- I saw it. - You also told
吉布斯探员和福内尔探员
Agent Gibbs and Fornell
说你去那个酒吧是为了查账
you were at the bar for a tax audit,
但是你却向酒吧经理说
but you told the bar manager
你有意买♥♥下那个酒吧
you were interested in buying the place.
女人总是善变的不是么
It is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.
那女人的善变也包括带着两个假身份证么?
Is it a woman's prerogative to carry two fake I.D.'s?
你竟然翻了我的包?
You went through my purse?
没有
No.
麦基干的
McGee did.
现在...
Now, uh...
你丈夫知道你...
does your husband know that your...
还在用福内尔夫人这个称呼招摇撞骗么?
walking around town posing as Mrs. Fornell?
维克多正在特克斯和凯科斯群岛
Victor is in Turks and Caicos
继续假期婚礼 和我的女儿一道
at a destination wedding with my daughter.
这又怎么了
What's the matter,
- 你没被邀请? - 不 我被邀请了
- you didn't get invited? - Yes, I was invited.
我只是需要一点...
I just needed a little...
自己的时间 给我停下!
time to myself. Stop it!
你们两个!
You two!
我能听见你俩在那儿
I can hear you smirking
傻笑 听着 你去向那个...
from in here. Listen, you tell Agent...
呃 麦基探员说
uh, McGee
别让我逮到他...
that when I catch your frickin' scrawny ass...
吉布斯 结束审讯吧...
Gibbs, the interrogation is ov...
好吧 早该料到了
Right. Should've seen that one coming.
吉布斯... 审问结束了
Gibbs... the interrogation is over.
为什么?
Why?
跟你们浪费太长时间了!
Well, it took you long enough!
这女的包里估计藏着只豹子吧
I'll bet she's a panther in the sack.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我明白 长官
I understand, sir.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
满意了么?
Satisfied?
我对我能清清白白地讲话表示很满意
I'm satisfied I'm cleared to talk.
但是我对
I am unsatisfied
还要跟他们讲话表示很不满意
that now I have to talk to them.
- "清白的"? - 斯特林夫人
- "Cleared"? - Mrs. Sterling
已经最大程度上的告诉你们真♥相♥了
was telling you the truth,as least partly.
她重新回到国税局工作
She did go back to work
不仅仅是个做审计工作
for the IRS, just not as an auditor.
她已经在执法部门里被晋升为
She's been promoted to a GS-11 position
GS-11级别的公务员了
in Enforcement.
那就意味着...
Which means...
意味着并不是只有你俩有徽章
It means that you two aren't the only ones with a badge.
哇噢
Wow.
我吃惊得连胃里的早餐卷都想向你打招呼了
My breakfast burrito is about to say "hello."
国税局副税务长听说
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表