我想说你的朋友朱迪
your friend Judy did not seem the least bit
其实也并不和我的口味
spoken for to me either.
她只是个征兆
She's just a symptom.
万斯有权力发火
Vance was right to yell.
我失职了
I'm off my game.
没有集中精力
I've lost my focus.
就好像我的半个脑子还困在电梯里
It's like half my brain is still stuck in that elevator.
你把这些告诉那个沃尔夫了吗?
And did you share this with the Wolf?
用来证实一下我的部落名字吗?
What, and prove my tribal name?
我问了个蠢问题
That's a silly question.
你是克雷格·威尔逊?
Craig Wilson?
得看你们是谁
Depends who's asking.
海军罪案调查处 我们想问你...
NCIS. We'd like to ask you just...
我讨厌他们逃跑
I hate when they run.
站住!
Come here!
我已经警告过你别跑了
I could've warned you against that.
托尼?
Tony?
不是你们看到的那样
That's not what it looks like.
这可难说
Few things are.
我的枪都有持有许可证
My guns are licensed.
我只是想把它们拿出来卖♥♥了
I was only heading out to sell them.
现在有点麻烦了
Things are a little tight right now.
如果其中有一支枪杀死了米基·沃特金斯
Gonna get a whole lot tighter
这一切会更麻烦
if one of them killed Midge Watkins.
真是狗屎运
Just my luck.
不过和一些娘们发了些牢骚
I get in a beef with some broad
然后她就死了
and she turns up dead.
不好意思 我是说"一些女士"
Excuse me. Make that "some lady""
或者你更喜欢"女人"?
Or would you prefer woman?
你知道我喜欢什么?
You know what I would prefer?
我想让你别喷这么多廉价的的古龙水
I would prefer you not wearing so much cheap cologne.
好吧 一直东奔西跑的 你知道的
Well, guy on the go, you know,
没那么多时间冲澡了
doesn't have much time for showers.
实际上 米基 米基也不喜欢
In fact, Midge, Midge didn't like that either.
她很不喜欢你
She didn't like you a lot,
根据你的面试笔记来看
according to her notes from your interview.
我的面试?
My interview? Hmm.
嗯 是啊 开始之前我就猜到结果了
Hmm. Yeah, I knew that was over before it started.
那天我玩弄了错误的性器官
I was sporting the wrong sex organs that day.
在我看来
Well, it seems to me,
抢了你工作的那个人比你更有资格
the person who got the job over you was just more qualified.
看吧 典型的纳粹女权主义者
Here we go. Typical feminazing,
盲目地维护女人
blindly defending her own.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你听到了
You heard me.
你可能没注意 伙计
You may not have noticed, pal, but that's not
但是我搭档脖子上戴的可不是纳粹党徽
a swastika hanging around my partner's neck.
哇呜
Wow.
说到似曾经历
Talk about deja vu.
我是说 就是同样的面试...
I mean, it's like the same interview...
录取了被她鞭打的男朋友
right down to the whipped boyfriend.
被鞭打的?
Whipped?
- 男朋友? - 哦 是的
- Boyfriend? - Oh, yeah.
那个害了相思的年轻人
The lovesick puppy that was
深深沉迷于米基 对她言听即从
hanging all over Midge and her every word.
哦 是 她把 她把
Oh yeah, she had, she had
那家伙伪装得
that guy wrapped up
很成功
big time.
我理解她为什么不雇这个小丑了
I can understand why she didn't hire this clown.
弹道检查结果是不匹配的
Ballistics report came back negative.
米基不是被这家伙身上的
Midge wasn't shot by any of the guns
任意一把枪射杀的
that this guy had on him.
那什么都证明不了 他可能用的是另外一把枪
That doesn't mean a damn thing. He could've used another gun.
别担心 莱昂
Don't worry about it, Leon.
我们现在不会放他走
We're not gonna cut him loose yet.
这些是最有可能的枪
Um, these are the weapons most likely used.
两个老款 一个新款
There's two old and one new,
都能够发射发霉的32口径子弹
all capable of firing a moldy .32.
让麦基开始调查
Have McGee start a search.
明白
Will do.
哦 还有 如果有事找我的话
Oh, and, um, if anybody needs me for anything,
我手♥机♥待命着
I'll be on my cell.
我有点
I have a, uh,
家务事要处理
family matter to attend to.
家务事?
A family matter?
嘿 帕莫
Hey, Palmer.
是我
Yeah.
米基肺里的水
So the water in Midge's lungs
表明她的车掉进池塘的时候
indicates that she was still breathing
她仍在呼吸
when her car hit the pond.
意思是 她很可能在那之前刚被枪击
Meaning that she was likely shot just moments before.
这信息没有用处
Doesn't change much.
那确实没用 但她气管中的创伤或许有用
No, but these lesions in her trachea might.
我们已经知道了她有严重的过敏反应
So we know she was highly allergic,
但是什么造成了这种状况的发生?
but what could cause this kind of reaction?
我甚至无从猜测
I really can't even say.
- 继续检查她 - 不
- Keep working on her. - No.
我是说 好 我会的
I mean, yes, I will.
但是我想说的是
Um, what I mean to say is, um,
这很难承认...
this is hard to admit...
- 那个... - 天啊 帕莫 有屁就放
- Uh... - Jeez, Palmer, spit it out.
我偶然听到了你对马拉德医生说
I couldn't help but overhear what you said to Dr. Mallard
如果我毫无头绪了
about giving him call
- 就给他打电♥话♥ - 你无从下手了?
- if I got stuck. - Are you stuck?
像身陷流沙一样
Quicksand.
别动歪脑筋
Strictly brain work.
我保证头脑发达 四肢简单
All brains, no brawn. I promise.
马拉德
Mallard.
开什么玩笑?
Seriously?
性别歧视先生说我是米基的男朋友?
Mr. Gender Bias said I was Midge's boyfriend?
乔恩有女朋友的
Jon's got a girlfriend.
你们能想象如果我们
Can you imagine
雇佣了那个混♥蛋♥的情形吗?
if we'd hired that jerk?
信任他去做菲莉斯正在做的事?
Trusting him to do what Phyllis is doing now?
不 谢了
No, thanks.
所以你俩是清白的?
So never anything between you?
好吧...
Well...
不能说完全没有 我们有过一时兴起
I can't say never. We did kind of have a fling a while back.
一时兴起?
A fling?
不可能吧
No way.
那是几年前了 不值一提
It was years ago. No big deal.
几年前了?
How many years?
就在她失去丈夫之后
Right after she lost her husband.
不过是两个受伤人儿相互需求罢了
Just a mutual moment of weakness.
可以想象得出
I could picture that.
不 你不能体会 菲莉斯
No, you couldn't, Phyllis,
我们谁也无法体会
and neither could we.
相信我 米基值得一个特别的人来爱她
Believe me, Midge deserved someone special,
但我们都知道做朋友更好
but we knew we were better as friends.
正巧解释了我们来这儿的另一个原因
That brings up another reason we're here.
你们认识这些枪吗?
Do you happen to know anything about these guns?
哇唔
Wow.
三把经典手♥枪♥
Couple of classics.
这里可没存有这些枪
Nothing like that in stock here.
至少很久没有了
Not in a long time anyway.
你们认为其中一把杀死了米基?
You thinking one of these killed Midge?
如果它射出了
Well, if it fired an old
一枚32口径的子弹 那么很可能了
32 round, yeah, it might have.
你们知道任何收藏家
Do you know of any collectors
或是卖♥♥家可能对此知情吗?
or dealers who might know more?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表