You can't fix the world, Jethro.
但你可以打给那个年轻人
But you can call the boy.
哪位?
Hello?
你好 我是吉布斯
Hey, it's Gibbs.
你好 吉布斯探员
Hey, Agent Gibbs.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
你知道他正在接受治疗 还带他来这种地方?
You knew that he was on meds and you bring him here?
喂 喂喂 不用担心 我猜的话
Hey, hey, hey, don't worry about it. What, let me guess,
你是个苏格兰人...
you're a scotch man...
请给他来一杯纯苏格兰威士忌
can you get him a scotch, neat, please?
- 好的 - 来 我们走 伙计
- You got it. - Come on, let's go, bud.
闪开点
Back off.
你又不是我爸
You're not my father.
他从来不管我
He'd never come and check in on me.
他总是有更重要的事要做 对吧?
He's always got better things to do, right?
等等 别 别 别别别
Wait, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
坐下... 我们是中午的航♥班♥
Sit down... the flight doesn't leave till noon.
走吧 伙计 我们该走了
Come on, man, let's get out of here.
你站在他那边?
You taking his side?
没有什么边不边的事儿
There are no sides here.
你站在他那边干什么 你是我弟弟啊
What are you doing taking his side, you're my brother.
是啊 这就是过去三天我可以忍♥受你
Yeah, which is why I've let you beat on me
无缘无故打我的原因
last three days straight for no reason.
噢 不是的 事出有因
Oh, no, I got a reason.
很好 我们到车里谈
Mm, good, let's talk about it in the car, then.
你不知道我经历了什么
You don't get what I've been through.
所以不要装得好像你都知道
So don't try to act like you do.
我刚从那儿回来
I just got back from over there.
- 不一样 - 我也在那儿 我也经历了
- It's different. - I was in it out there,
就像你一样 我眼看着士兵死去...
same as you, I saw guys die...
这不一样!
It's different!
哪不一样了?! 这他妈就是一样的!
How is it different?! It's the same damn thing!
停手!
Hey!
够了 别这样
Come on, that's enough.
够了!
Enough!
坐下来
Sit down.
这不一样 因为你没有为之困扰
It's different because you're okay.
退开
Back up.
不好意思
Sorry.
麦基 来得真早
McGee, you're here early.
一晚上都在这儿
Been here all night.
看柯西的聊天记录
Combing through Kersey's chats
是比我想象要更浩大的工程
is a bigger job than I thought.
我发誓 如果再让我看到有关于
I swear, if I got to read one more thing
网络电♥话♥系统故障的东西
about a malfunctioning VoIP system.
有什么发现吗?
Did you find anything?
聊天记录没什么发现 现在正在找
Chats are clean, just looking for
他有没有保存什么文件
any files he might have saved.
时间一分一秒过去 柯西也就更多藏身之处
We're giving Kersey more hiding places by the minute.
是啊
Yup.
说到地方
Hey, speaking of places,
听说你要去听歌♥剧
I hear you're going to the opera.
没有 我没有要去听歌♥剧
No, I'm not going to the opera,
并且这是我见过最烂的转移话题方法
and that was the worst segue ever.
我知道 我是被逼的
I know, it was forced.
托尼让我问你的
Tony made me promise to ask you about it.
太不可思议了 他就不能不瞎掺和吗?
It's unbelievable, why can't he just leave it alone?
好吧 我觉得他认为你这次是认真的
Well, I think he thinks you're pretty serious about this guy.
我的意思是 听歌♥剧可是三大约会法宝之一啊
I mean, the opera is one of the big three.
你就不能不掺和吗?
Why can't you just leave it alone?
不掺和什么?
Leave what alone?
我错过什么了吗? 你问了吗?
What did I miss? Did you ask her?
- 托尼? - 你告诉他了?
- Tony? - Did you tell him?
- 没有 - 有了
- No. - Bingo.
什么?
What?
哇
Wow.
绝对有了啊 麦小窥
Bingo is right, McVoyeur.
她穿短裤看起来太性感了
She's smoking in those shorts.
上帝啊 她有力的马尾辫看起来
My Lord, there is something about a good strong
也很性感 不是吗?
ponytail, isn't there?
托尼 看车
Tony, the car.
女士们先生们 我们找到车牌号♥了
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a plate.
继续加油 麦基 把它传给我
Stellar work, Mcgee, just, uh,shoot it over to me and I'll
我会把它加入通告中 她说什么了吗?
add it to the BOLO. Did she say anything?
别管了 托尼
Leave it alone, Tony.
吉布斯探员 我同意你虚拟复原伏击事件
Agent Gibbs, I signed off on you exploring
是出于好的考虑
the ambush for good reason.
要阻止痛苦的经历
The only way to stop a traumatic event
占据生命的唯一办法就是面对它
from taking over your life is to face it.
医生 那孩子在努力
Doc, the kid is trying.
但他失败了 我很肯定
And failing, I'm sure.
即使在家里采用常规的心理疗法
Even with regular therapy at home,
创伤愈合的过程都将会很艰难
the healing process is going to be rocky.
他最近一次和柯西先生的不期而遇怎么样?
What about his recent encounter with Mr. Kersey?
一问他 他便惊慌失措
Asked him, got flustered,
并说有太多的细节
said there's too many details.
过度警觉 经历重现 这些都是征兆
Hypervigilance, re-experiencing, they're both symptoms.
他发现了柯西 而变得惊慌失措
He spots Kersey, and he's overwhelmed.
他把周围的一切都当成了威胁
He sees everything around him as a threat.
那能帮助他想起商店里发生的事吗?
Would it help to get him back in the store?
情景重现可以帮他找出事情的关键
Retracing his steps could help him isolate what's important.
我没问那个案件
I'm not asking about the case.
我问的是怎么做才能帮助威斯科特
I'm asking about what would help Westcott.
我很抱歉 有什么问题吗?
I-I'm sorry, is there a problem?
是的 医生 有问题
Well, yeah, Doc, there's a problem.
你曾经服役过 对吗?
You served, right?
在伊♥拉♥克♥
Iraq.
好的 这样你就能明白了
Okay, then you know.
这些孩子们已经挺过去了
Kids are going over
我们却想让他们回想那些经历
and we're expecting them to come back the same.
那种经历改变了每个人
The experience changes everyone.
我们在做什么?
What are we doing?
吉布斯探员...
Agent Gibbs...
我们到底在做着什么?
What are we doing?
吉布斯探员 这件事我会一直赞成并提倡
Agent Gibbs, I would raise my hand all over again.
是啊 我会 威斯科特也会
Yeah, so would I, so would Westcott.
但他一直在为没能尽力而自责
But he is blaming himself for not doing more.
我该怎么帮他呢?
How do I help him?
应对创后压力的治疗法中有两个关键
Two objectives in the treatment of PTS:
重新找回目标感 重新建立信任
rediscover sense of purpose, rebuild trust.
听着 我明白了
Look, I get it.
你来到这里 给我提供
You show up here, you offer me
一些冰淇淋和一个气球以便让我留在这
some ice cream and a balloon to stick around.
我很抱歉 长官 我不能接受
But I'm sorry, sir. I can't accept.
还没结案 我仍然需要你的帮助
Case isn't closed. I still need your help.
我不会在这房♥间里再呆一天了
I'm not staying in this room another day.
好吧 你可以和我挤一挤
Okay, then you can bunk with me.
石板街冰激凌在冰箱里等着呢
Rocky Road's in the freezer.
你真幽默
You're hilarious.
好吧 我明白了 上车吧
Yeah, I know. Get in the car.
回家见了 孩子
See you at home, kid.
告诉你♥爸♥爸感恩节的事情我很抱歉
Tell your dad I'm sorry about Thanksgiving.
你知道吗 那是第一次
You know, that was the first fight
我们因为意见相左而拳脚相对
we've ever been in where we weren't on the same side.
听着 我不知道我当时怎么想的
Look, I don't know what I was thinking
居然让他喝酒了
letting him drink.
你不用想了 这是时有发生的事
You weren't thinking. It happens.
我知道这么做不对
I knew it was wrong,
可有那么一瞬间 我觉得...
but for a minute, I...
他变回了他自己
He was himself.
我感觉我找回了我的哥哥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表