或者你应该准备继续前进了
or should be ready to move on.
那完全由你来定
That is entirely up to you.
你可以去忙了
You may be onto something.
我有经验
I have some experience.
是吗?
Yeah?
那一周半之前你到哪里去了?
Where were you a week and a half ago?
这里有点不对劲
Ah, something's not right here.
狙击手瞄准了狗
The sniper would target the dog
在他瞄准训犬员之前
before he would the handler.
狗可以找到炸♥弹♥ 拯救生命
Dog finds bombs, saves lives.
只要把狗拿下了 就没有人能得救
You take out the dog, nobody gets saved.
为什么我在跟你说这些?
Why am I telling you this?
老大?
Boss?
吉布斯特别探员
Special Agent Gibbs.
这位是 吉姆·维吉尔 目击证人
This is, uh, Jim Virgil, the witness
姬娃和我在航海技术顾问委员会跟他说过话
Ziva and I spoke to him in MTAC.
嘿! 戴克斯 兄弟!
Hey! Dex, buddy!
真是让人高兴的东西
You're a sight for sore eyes.
已经回去工作了吗?
Back working already?
你们这些海军罪案调查处的探员们
You NCIS boys,
动作十分迅速
uh, travel fast.
我猜测你们一定听说了
Assuming you heard
昨天晚上发生的事情
about last night.
你们哪个安保特遣队拿下狙击手的?
Which one of your security detail took out the sniper?
调查的速度也很快啊
Work fast, too.
我朝着那个塔♥利♥班♥混♥蛋♥射了一枪
I took a shot at that Taliban S.O.B.
但是不知道是不是我的那一枪射死了他
I don't know if it was the shot, though.
切特·泰伯... 他是我们安保的负责人
Chet Tyber... he's our head of security.
我们当时都在开火
We were all firing.
所以谁都有可能射中了那个人...
Could have been any of us... me,
包括我 维吉尔 马腾斯的属下 谁都有可能
Virg, Martens' crew, anyone.
马腾斯告诉你是我们吗?
Martens tell you it was us?
有什么关系吗?
Would it matter?
替他们抵罪呗
Covering their asses,
就跟平常一样
as usual.
你看 我们跟那些朋友比起来
See, we get a little more wiggle room to operate
在操作方面 还是有点回旋余地的
than our friends in the military, so,
所以自然地 会有一些低级怨恨
naturally, there's some low-grade resentment.
你指的是马腾斯上尉?
You mean Captain Martens?
他要是能避免去解释一些
Well, if he can avoid explaining anything
看起来就不像是按规则办的事情
that even smells like it wasn't by the book,
我们就要当替罪羊了
we're the fall guys.
所以杀掉一个没有持武器的塔♥利♥班♥嫌疑人
And killing an unarmed Taliban suspect is something
就是你们指的
you're saying
他不愿意归到自己头上的事情?
he'd rather not own up to?
你愿意吗?
Would you?
那个狙击手... 你们在哪里看到他的?
The sniper... where'd you find him?
不是我们看到的
We didn't.
是马腾斯的属下 从这边的山后面包围了
It was Martens' team that rounded up the suspects
这些嫌疑人
from behind this mountain here,
就是在这里发生枪击的
where the shot came from.
你看到了?
You saw it?
我听到了
I heard it.
就像是晴天霹雳似的
It was like a thunderclap.
特迪面对的是哪个方向?
Which way was LeMere facing?
嗯 我当时在这里
Well, uh, I was over here, and
特迪跟戴克斯在一起...
Teddy was with Dex...
...子弹射过来的时候就在这里
...right here when the bullet hit.
不是从山的那边射过来的
Shot didn't come from the mountain.
你听到的是回音
What you heard was the echo.
你怎么知道的?
Well, how do you know that?
射击手在那栋建筑里
Shooter was in that building there.
那里是最佳高度
It's the best height.
头盔的子弹洞 射击的角度
Bullet hole in the helmet, angle of the shot.
相信我 他知道的
Trust me, he knows.
这可能吗?
Is this possible?
当时在这里的是你 不是我
You were here, not me.
那也就是说 那个被塔♥利♥班♥嫌疑犯
Well, that means the suspected Taliban
那个从山后被包围的人
that were rounded up from behind the mountain
不是真正的嫌疑犯
were the wrong suspects.
你在跟我说 我们抓错人了?
You're telling me we got the wrong guy?
真的嫌疑犯还在外面逍遥
The real one's still out there.
这位穿着有趣的鞋子的漂亮女士
The pretty dame with the funny shoes
正在跟DNA检验结果一起过着美好时光呢
was taking her sweet time with the DNA results.
你能不能闭嘴?
Would you please stop that?
而这位以色列来的女士正在逐渐失去她的耐心
And the Israeli femme fatale was losing her patience.
也就跟你在一起的时候会这样 托尼
Only with you, Tony.
还没有
Well, there's
DNA检测结果 博吉
no DNA yet, Bogie,
但是我在
but there is something
袭击鲁比的那个人的袖子上
about the hairs that I found
找到的毛发确实有点什么
on the sleeve of Ruby's attacker.
比如说?
Something like?
我还不知道呢
I don't know yet.
但是我确实想到有一个朋友
But I did think of another friend
特别适合当万斯的孩子们的保姆
who would be a great nanny for Vance's kids.
又来了 艾比 我觉得我们最好不要
Again, Abby, I think we'd be wise
插手万斯的事情
to stay out of Vance's business.
最好不要? 那就太谨慎了吧
Wise? That's putting it mildly.
万斯明明已经表明了
Vance has put out some very clear signs.
闭嘴 放弃吧 不准再冒犯了
Stop. Yield. No trespassing.
你擅自发表了
You'd have to be
自己的意见 真是个大傻子
a complete idiot to even offer your two cents.
我不太了解傻子
Well, I don't know about an idiot.
我就知道
I knew it.
这是谁的毛发?
Whose hair is it?
不是谁的 是什么
Not whose. What.
什么?
What?
有三种毛发
So, there's three hairs.
一种是人类的
One is human,
两种是狗的
and two are from a dog.
但是只有一种是属于戴克斯的毛发
But only one of the dog hairs belonged to Dex.
另外一种呢 跟戴克斯都不是同一个品种
The other one, it's not even the same breed.
是什么品种?
What breed is it?
有人知道杜宾犬吗?
Anyone know a Doberman?
哈
Huh.
继续观察 佛瑞德
Well, just keep looking, Fred,
如果看到什么的话 给我打电♥话♥ 好吗?
and call me if you see anything, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
我的伙计 在监视着呢
That was my buddy in surveillance.
他在检查勒梅尔被枪击的那天
He's checking satellite images
大楼的卫星影像
of the building the day LeMere was shot.
找到了
Here you go.
拍到我们的特种兵
Photos our corpsman took
拿下了塔♥利♥班♥嫌疑人
of our Taliban suspect.
你能看到 两颗子弹都
As you can see, both shots went through
穿透了他的身体
and through.
还是没有办法相信我们抓错了人
Still can't believe that's not our guy.
还有什么困扰着你的吗?
Something else bothering you?
是啊
Yeah.
即使你现在问问我关于子弹的事情
It just burns my butt you're even asking me
我都会坐立不安 吉布斯探员
about bullets, Agent Gibbs.
我跟你讲 是维吉尔的属下射击他的
I tell you Virgil's man took the shot,
然后回过头来说是我们
they turn around and say it was us.
我们之间的争斗就从来没有停止过
It just never ends with these guys.
老大?
Uh, boss?
什么事情?
Yeah?
吉布斯 我想你应该知道
Gibbs, I thought you should know
艾比在袭击鲁比的那个人的袖子上面
Abby found Doberman hair
找到了杜宾犬的毛
on the sleeve of Ruby's attacker.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表