乖乖呆着 在我们回来之前 解决生理问题
be a dear and finish that before we get back.
- 好的 - 谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
他拿着你的手♥机♥ 你的背包
He had your cell phone on him. Your backpack
在他的车里
was in his car.
你见过他吗?
He look familiar?
我觉得就是这个家伙抢了我的东西
I think that's the guy who mugged me.
可能?
Maybe?
说实话 我不太记得事情的经过
I don't really remember the attack, to be honest.
问题是
Question is,
他知道谁在跟踪你吗?
does he know anything about who's been following you?
嘿 我在垃圾桶里面找到那个手♥机♥的 哥们
Hey, I found that cell phone in the trash, man.
有人扔掉的
Somebody must've thrown it away.
真的吗?
Really?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
坐下
Sit down.
你做了二至十五起持械抢劫案件
You're doing two to fifteen for armed robbery,
那么 平静一下 我们继续 好吗?
so, make some peace with that, and let's move on, all right?
持械抢劫 哥们 我没有抢...
Armed robbery, man. I didn't rob no...
二至十五起
Two to fifteen.
还有在联邦监狱的另外二十起
And another 20 in a federal prison
非法监视案件
for illegal surveillance.
你说什么?
Say what?
但是如果你告诉我
But you tell me about this,
谁在跟踪埃文·劳瑞下士
and who's been following Petty Officer Lowry,
我保证
and I'll make sure
你可以同时为两个判决服刑
that both your sentences are served concurrently.
是的 当然
Yeah, sure,
我... 我知道那个手♥机♥哪里来的
I... I know where that came from.
但是如果你要我说的话
But if you want me to talk,
我要求减轻性侵犯的指控
I want the assault charges dropped.
首先 要写下来
First. In writing.
你会告诉我 那个女孩在哪里吗?
You'll tell me where the girl is?
女孩? 没有任何女孩
Girl? There's no girl.
他不知道
He doesn't know that.
我会直接带你去见她
I'll take you right to her.
只有我知道她在哪里 所以你需要我
Only I know where she at, so you need me.
你知道吧?
You know?
直接带你去见她 哥们
Lead you right to her, man.
你白天有工作吗?
You got a day job?
- 没有 - 找一个
- No. - Get one.
- 不要辞职 - 什么...?
- And don't quit it. - What...?
发生了什么?
What's happening?
他不知道 谁在跟踪你
He doesn't know who's been following you.
你怎么确定的?
How can you be sure?
因为吉布斯确定
Because Gibbs is sure.
我也非常确定
And I'm definitely sure.
无论我们确定什么
About whatever it is we're sure about.
我肯定这是一个死胡同
I'm sure we hit a dead end.
好吧 那么我来的真好
Well, then, I'm right on time,
因为我发现这是一个阴谋
because I have found intrigue.
我之前检查你被偷的背包
I was processing your stolen backpack,
什么都没有剩下 除了这个
and there was nothing left except this.
这个被塞到角落里面
It was smooshed up in the corner.
看起来像是某种
It looks like the last page of
法律声明的最后一页
some sort of legal disclaimer. It's signed
埃文·劳瑞下士签名 请注意
by Petty Officer Lowry, and please note
签名日期和他在一九八十年
that it's signed on the same day
开始一个人在外生活的时间一致
that he started living out his own personal 1984.
法律声明? 关于什么?
Legal disclaimer? For what?
那个部分找不到了 但是这让某人
Well, that part's missing, but this releases someone
免责于你的所有...
from all liability for your...
- 生理和心理创伤 - 是的
- Physical and mental trauma. - Yeah.
残疾 个人财产的毁坏
Disability, destruction of personal property,
精神痛苦 肢解 死亡
mental anguish, dismemberment, death.
你到底为什么签署这份声明?
What exactly did you sign up for?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
我不记得
I don't remember.
再想想
Try again.
仔细看看你的签名
Fix your gaze on your signature.
想想你签名时候的感觉
Remember the feeling of signing your name.
你在哪里
Where you were.
我很抱歉 什么都想不起来
I'm sorry. I got nothing.
我怎么会不记得?
Why can't I remember?
这个文件的时间戳显示
Well, the time-stamp on this document indicates
在你签名的几个小时之后
that you signed it a few hours
你受到攻击
before your assault,
之后你遭到严重的脑震荡
in which you suffered a serious concussion.
我也不记得那个
I don't remember that, either.
那天我唯一记得的事情
The only thing I remember from that day
是我的好朋友 她开车从医院
is my best friend, when she picked me up
接我回去
from the hospital.
你知道的 头部创伤的受害者
You know, it's not unusual
失去受伤之后整整一天的记忆
for head-trauma victims to lose their memory
这并不少见
for the entire day prior to their injuries.
- 怎么样? - 不太好
- How's it going? - Not well.
我不记得为什么签名
I can't remember what I signed up for,
也不知道这和被跟踪有没有关系
or if it has anything to do with the people following me.
试试另一种方法
Let's try another approach.
尝试回忆你签名那天
Try to recall any sights or sounds
见到的或者听到的
from the day you signed this.
甚至是闻到的
Odors, even.
我唯一闻到的是...
The only thing I'm smelling is...
漂白剂和异丙醇...
bleach and isopropyl alcohol...
和... 隐约的柑橘味?
and a... hint of citrus?
没错 那是我们的尸检消毒剂
Yeah, that's our autopsy disinfectant.
鼻子灵敏!
Good nose!
话说回来 你是厨师
Then again, you are a cook.
烹饪专员
Culinary Specialist.
抱歉
Sorry.
等等
Wait a minute.
我还闻到其他东西
I'm smelling something else, too.
熟悉的东西
Something familiar.
气味对于唤醒记忆帮助巨大
Smell is remarkably powerful at evoking memories.
什么?
Yes?
辣椒粉...
Paprika...
... 香菜 肉豆蔻
... coriander, nutmeg.
你闻到的是之前在这里的人
you're smelling the contents
胃里的东西
of a prior occupant's stomach.
腌茴香?
Pickled fennel?
非常罕见
Very rare.
某人生前的最后一顿饭
Well, our John Doe's last meal
- 吃了很多... - 香肠
- consisted of an impressive amount of... - Bratwurst.
这就对了
That's correct.
我签名的事情和香肠有关
Whatever I signed up for had something to do with bratwurst.
就是这样的
That exact blend.
这份工作充满未知 我最喜欢这一点
My favorite thing about my job is-is the mystery.
"艾比 查出这根香肠是哪里的"
"Abby, figure out where this bratwurst came from"
为什么要查 我不知道
Ask me why. I don't know.
和案件有什么关系
Ask me how this fits into the case.
我不知道
I don't know.
就是... 很神秘
It's just... A mystery.
是的
Yes.
你打算怎么做?
So what's the plan here?
好吧 首先
Well, first,
我会模拟消化液对于
I will simulate the effects of digestive juices
典型香肠蛋白质的作用
on a typical bratwurst protein.
然后用质谱仪
Then I use my mass
确定我拿到的试样
spectrometer to I.D. the proteins
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表