我才不要窃听你的隐私...
Last thing I want to do is to hear you...
要是来人是多纳杰特 我一定...
If this is Dorneget, I swear to God...
哦 是你 发生什么事情?
Oh. What's wrong?
我被拒绝进入 这就是问题所在
I was locked out, that's what's wrong.
刚才我准备给你简要汇报我从
I was coming to brief you on what I learned
司法部的朋友那里打听来的消息
from my contact at Justice,
我正要开门的时候
but when I tried to open the door,
我的视网膜扫描被拒绝了
my retina scan was denied.
嗯
Hmm.
你的安全通行证被暂时注销
Your security clearance has been suspended.
帕森
Parsons.
麦基 你汇报一下
You brief McGee.
我去找吉布斯
I'll go tell Gibbs.
还好赶上了
Almost missed it.
哈 下楼
Ah. Going down.
加密文件上面有什么线索吗?
Were you able to find out anything on that locked file?
没有
Not specifically.
但是我在司法部的朋友给了我一串名单
But my contact at Justice gave me this list
是帕森查看过的资料
of all the files Parsons has been accessing.
大多数都是来自海军罪案调查处的档案
Most of them from the NCIS archives.
他查看我们的档案做什么?
What's he doing going through our archives?
你的幽默感肯定十分奇特
You must have a pretty warped sense of humor.
说不定你就是这种人
Probably the kind of guy
觉得"体育之夜"里面加上的笑声声道
that thinks the laugh track
让这部电影更搞笑
on Sports Night made it funnier.
原来你就是这么办事的 哈?
So, this is how you do it, huh?
被我抓到了
I got you.
你就假装一下淡定 静观其变吧?
Just play it cool, wait for a reaction?
嘿 我来考考你
Hey, I got one for you.
你有什么感觉?
What's that tell you?
你害怕了
That you're afraid.
帕森查看了
Parsons has been pulling
上千个案件文件
hundreds of case files.
他查看的有些文件在你来之前就有
Some of these files are from before you even got here.
我看你是找错调查对象
You're messing with the wrong federal agents.
你可以质疑我们处事的方式
You can question how we do things,
但是你不能怀疑姬娃·大卫对我们不忠
but don't ever question the loyalty of Ziva David.
那么她羞辱你
Even if she dissed you
又和陌生人上♥床♥这件事情 你也不怀疑吗?
and slept with some stranger?
你想以卵击石吧 哈?
You're gonna poke the bear, huh?
不入虎穴焉得虎子
It's effective.
你不怕引火烧身吗?
Until the bear eats you.
因公殉职吗?
For doing my job?
不 因私殉职
For going after the bear's best friend.
你凭什么觉得我是冲着姬娃去的?
What makes you think I'm going after Ziva?
麦基 这些文件的共同点只有一人
McGee, there's only one person these files have in common.
万斯
Vance.
帕森不是冲着我来的
Parsons is not after me.
他是冲着主管去的
He's going after the director.
如果帕森想查我的底
If Parsons is compiling my greatest hits,
那么他为什么找大卫下手呢?
then why put the screws to David?
抛砖引玉
Leverage.
我们认为 他想让我行动起来
We believe he's hoping to get me to flip.
说不定他能借此得到一些好处
Perhaps to bring to light some aspects
能弄明白博德纳尔的案件
of our hunt for Bodnar
那些线索之前一直...
that were...
- 很模糊 - 很危险
- icy. - Dicey.
我们这么说自有道理
We had our reasons.
是的 没错
Yes, we did.
作为主管...
As Director, though...
承担这些是我的责任
it's only right that this should fall on me.
我最近调查一些资料
I've been doing some checking.
帕森是特区私人法律部门的后起之秀
Parsons is a rising star in the DC private legal sector.
他想为自己树立威望
He's trying to make a name for himself.
除非我们帮忙
Not if we can help it.
如果他采取行动的话 我们会知道的
We'll know if he makes a move.
我们一直保持高度警觉 以防有什么事情发生
We've got ears to the ground,
也许在不经意间 有种特洛伊木马的感觉
and, maybe, accidentally, Trojan-horse style
比如窃听他的手♥机♥?
listening apps on his phone?
你在帕森身上装了窃听器?
You bugged Parsons?
我们共乘一个电梯
We shared an elevator.
我忘了它就在我的口袋里面
I forgot it was in my pocket.
我很感激你能支持我
I appreciate that you've got my back,
但是有些事情 额
but there are some things, uh,
你还是不要和我明说的好
you should keep me in the dark about.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
- 你收到我的信息了吗? - 刚刚才看到
- Didn't you get my text? - Just now.
在档案馆里面是不允许使用私人手♥机♥的
There's no personal cell phones in MTAC,
不是吗?
remember?
什么 难道我是唯一遵守那条规则的人吗?
What, am I the only one that follows that rule?
- 你有什么新发现吗 麦基? - 是的
- You got something, McGee? - Yeah.
全境通告找到了西蒙·格拉维
BOLO came back on Simon Gravy,
我们怀疑的纵火嫌疑犯
our suspected arsonist.
- 水族馆? - 是的
- Aquarium? - Yup.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
带他进来
Bring him in.
避开帕森雷达的最好方法就是继续工作
Best way to stay under Parsons' radar is to keep working.
跟我保持联♥系♥
Keep me informed.
同时 我得召集一些支持者
Meantime, I'm gonna call in some favors.
这就是我此时此刻的感觉
That's about how I feel right now.
西蒙秀对你而言有什么特殊意义吗?
The Simon Show seem different to you?
他是服用了新的药物还是什么的?
Is he on new meds or something?
他看起来更像是忘了按时吃药
Looks more like he's off his meds.
嘿 嘿!
Hey. Hey!
这是私人空间 麦基
Personal space, McGrope.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是唯一可用的插孔
Only available outlet.
在整栋楼里面吗?
In the building?
这里的服务器有它自己的网络
The server in here is on its own network.
我可不想从帕森手♥机♥里发出的信♥号♥♥
I do not want the signal from Parsons' phone
被追查到我头上来
being traced to my desk.
别担心 我会保持沉默的
Don't worry. I'll be quiet.
你签名参加的那个研究
You signed up for a study
对你进行二十四小时全天候的监视
that watches you 24/7.
接着你选择了退出
And then you fell off the grid.
不用手♥机♥ 也没有信♥用♥卡♥
No cell, no credit cards.
一个小时之前 你取空了你的银行账户
Emptied your bank account an hour ago.
你准备去哪里 西蒙?
You going somewhere, Simon?
哦 居然有人会在乎!
Oh, somebody cares!
他肯定是忘了吃药
Definitely off his meds.
未必是吉布斯的专长
Not exactly Gibbs' specialty.
嗯 是的 我是签名参加那个研究
Well, yeah, I signed up for that study.
我需要现金
I needed the cash.
然后你改变主意了
Then you changed your mind.
你为什么准备消失?
Why'd you disappear?
这不关你的事情
It's none of your business.
事实上 这件事情和我有关
Actually, yeah, it is my business.
那栋有着关于你的监视录像带的大楼
The building with your surveillance tapes
发生了火灾
was torched.
哦 这可真是锦上添花!
Oh, isn't that just the icing on the cake!
你知道那是谁做的吗?
You know who did this?
是的 我知道 但是这是无关紧要的
Yeah, I do, but it doesn't really matter
因为你永远也不会找到他的
'cause you're never gonna find him.
这很重要
It does matter.
说吧 不然你就是知情不报的事后从犯
Talk, or it's accessory-after-the-fact.
上帝
God.
上帝烧毁了那座建筑物
God burned down that building.
你为什么要逃跑?
Why were you running?
... 为了让我了解我自己
...to let me know just how
是个多么无用的人!
worthless I really am!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表