会议室没有被占用吧
The conference room is not busy.
我刚去过那里
I was just there.
没错 没有被占用
No, it's not busy.
那么 为什么选择这个房♥间?
So, why did you choose this room?
你是想借机让我不安吗?
Are you trying to make me uncomfortable for some reason?
真有原因会让你... 不安吗?
Are you uncomfortable... for some reason?
我没有什么好隐瞒的
I have nothing to hide.
我也没有那么多闲暇时间
I also do not have a lot of time.
时间... 时间还真是个问题
Time... time, time, time, time, time.
艾比·舒托找到了能证实你的父亲
Abby Sciuto recovered photos that indicated your father
犯有谋杀罪的照片
was guilty of murder.
没错
Yes.
据迪诺左探员称
And according to Agent DiNozzo,
你日落之前就看到了那些照片
you saw those photos before sundown.
我的报告里面写的明明白白
It's all in my report.
可是当天你足足等待三个小时
Yet you waited three hours before you told
才向吉布斯报告
Agent Gibbs anything.
这段时间可不短
That is a lot of time.
相信我 我先和我的父亲谈一下的话
Trust me. It was better for everyone
对每个人都有好处
that I speak to my father first.
对每个人都有好处
It was better for everyone.
显然你先和他谈一下的话
It certainly wasn't better for, uh, Ilan Bodnar
对宜兰·博德纳尔可没有什么好处
that you spoke with him first.
根据官方报告
According to your official report,
他是在和你的搏斗中失足
he lost his footing during your fight,
掉下去摔死的
and then fell to his death.
我曾试图救他
I tried to save him.
真的吗?
Really?
你会尽力救他吗?
You tried to save him?
你会去救那个
You tried to save the man
- 杀父仇人? - 是的!
- that killed your father? - Yes!
这样他才能为自己犯下的种种罪行负责
So he could answer for his crimes.
那么 你的朋友呢?
And what about yours?
这位亚当·埃塞尔
Adam Eshel
以色列国安局辛贝特工作人员
Shin Bet, Israeli security agency.
是的 交个朋友也犯法吗?
Yes. Is it a crime to have friends now?
那可得看情况
It depends.
你和你的朋友上过床吗?
Did you sleep with your friend?
你再说一遍?
I beg your pardon?
你和他上过床吗?
Did you sleep with him?
他是一名外籍公民
He is a foreign national.
你是一名联邦探员
You are a federal agent.
你们的关系会威胁到国♥家♥安♥全♥
That is a threat to national security.
你听不懂我的话吗?
Have you been following me?
回答上述问题!
Answer the question!
你和他上过床吗?
Did you sleep with him?
去死吧!
Go to hell!
谈话到此为止
Interview is over.
你没有这个权力
You don't have the authority.
到此为止
It's over.
两秒之前就已经结束
Two seconds ago.
慢走不送
Door.
你的男朋友的照片 自己留着吧
You can keep the photo of your boyfriend.
那么
So.
到此为止
Over.
十秒之前就已经结束
Ten seconds ago.
今天傍晚 消防部门已对一起爆♥炸♥引发的
Tonight, the fire department responded
三♥级♥火险展开扑救工作...
to a three-alarm blaze after an explosion...
吉布斯 可能碰到麻烦了...
Gibbs, we may have a problem...
确实
We do.
办公室发生了爆♥炸♥
There was an explosion at the office
正是该办公室负责开展劳瑞报名参加的实验
running the experiment Lowry had signed up for.
这可不是一般的巧合
That's a hell of a coincidence.
没错
Yeah.
谁说不是呢?
Isn't it?
你和吉布斯谈过了吗?
You talk to Gibbs yet?
有关什么?
About what?
有关你的审问
About your interrogation.
没什么好谈的
There is nothing to talk about.
帕森不过是在进行惯例调查罢了
Parsons is simply conducting a routine investigation.
你还让他去死呢
You told him to go to hell.
我又不是非得喜欢这种调查
Does not mean I have to like it.
但是我没有什么可隐瞒的
But I have nothing to hide.
那么 国♥家♥安♥全♥不会
So, then, national security isn't
受你和... 的威胁吗?
threatened by you and...?
亚当?
Adam?
现在你还死盯着这个问题
Now you're asking the questions.
不过是一句稍稍带点
That was merely a statement
疑问语气的陈述句罢了
with the possibility of a question mark at the end.
我去以色列安葬我父亲
I went to Israel to bury my father.
那段时期我很脆弱
It was a moment of weakness.
我感到孤独
I felt alone.
你需要向法定机构求助
You need to talk to Legal.
不 我用不着
No, I don't.
我的希伯来语肯定是差强人意
My Hebrew must not be as good as I thought,
因为我发誓那天送你到机场
because I could've sworn that when I dropped you off
我说过你不要一个人死扛
at the airport, I told you you were not alone.
没错 你说过
Yes, you did.
那么...
Well, then...
你我肯定是理解上有偏差
we must have different interpretations.
什么东西起火?
What's cooking?
保险丝盒
Fuse box.
厨师说那里就是起火点
Chief said that's where the fire started.
有人在为那间办公室的输电
Someone was messing with the breaker panel
断路器控制板上动了手脚
feeding into the office.
办公间里面的电脑全部报废
Caused every computer in the suite to blow out.
黑尔医生的全部数据
All of Dr. Hale's data,
所有视频监控录像 无一幸免
all of her video surveillance, it's all gone.
有点意思
Interesting.
黑尔在哪里?
Where's Hale?
据现场救援员反映
According to the first responders,
事发时大楼里面只有她一个人
she was the only one in the building.
她因轻度烧伤已被送诊
She was taken to the hospital with minor burns.
还算幸运
Lucky.
照此说来 还方便接受问话
And by that, I mean convenient.
- 查查是哪家医院 - 我去和她谈
- Find out which. - I'll talk to her.
姬娃 麦基
Ziva, McGee,
去调查一下各位实验对象的背景资料
background on the doctor's test subjects.
她跟进研究的每位实验对象
Everybody she was following.
喂 达克
Yeah, Duck.
杰斯罗 抱歉这个时间还打扰你
Jethro, I apologize for the timing,
但是我刚刚结束与帕森先生的面谈
but I just completed my interview with Mr. Parsons.
知道 什么事情?
Yeah, and...?
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
说来听听
Let's hear it.
我不相信那位看似
I do not believex7fthat our seemingly
人畜无害的"调查员"
innocent interrogator is here
来此仅仅是为了调查案件详情
simply to dot the I's and cross the T's.
给我的印象也是在这样 你怎么看 姬娃?
I got that impression, too. What do you think, Ziva?
好吧
Okay.
说来听听
Let's hear it.
也没什么大不了
It is nothing.
就是帕森和我谈话的时候
Parsons just got a little
有点咄咄逼人
aggressive with me during the interview.
这可不能不当回事 姬娃
It is not nothing, Ziva.
根据我刚才的那次谈话
Given the interview I just had,
我敢说那个家伙就是来找茬的
I believe the man is out for blood.
针对你
Yours.
我就知道那个家伙来者不善
I knew that guy was trouble.
他就像是妖化的麦基
He's like an evil McGee.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表