达克 干得好
Très bien, Ducky.
- 厉害 达克 你真是个天才 - 啊
- Bravo, Ducky. You're a natural. - Ah.
我... 我必须承认...
Well, I-I must admit that the...
这角色确实挺适合我的
the role does appear to suit me,
但我不... 不禁想到
but I can't... I can't help thinking
我还忘记了一些事情
that there's something I'm forgetting.
那件事可找上了门来
It has not forgotten you.
还记得你做过的承诺吗
Remember the promise you made.
谢谢你
Thank you.
完全无需言谢
You are profoundly welcome.
达克 到此为止了
Hey, Duck, fun's over.
现在你该离开这儿了 走吧
Need to get you out of the bullpen now. Go.
现在? 我以为我还要协助做笔录
Now? I thought I might assist with the paperwork.
不用了 这事麦基会搞掂的
No. McGee can take care of that.
你唯一要去的地方就是验尸房♥
Only place you're going is Autopsy.
回去哪里...?
Back to...?
达克 你恢复原职了
You're cleared for duty, Duck.
噢
Oh.
噢
Oh.
好极...了
How wonder... ful.
回去...
Back to, uh...
好吧
Okay.
我想
Oh, I suppose, uh,
我这就回去验尸房♥
I'll just be going back to Autopsy.
我们最终完整了
We are finally whole again
是 是的 是的 不 不 不
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我知道你时间有点紧 我当然知道
I know that you're in a time crunch, I do, yeah.
但你知道吗? 我有一份报告要写
But you know what? I have reports
我还有不知落去哪里的肝脏
to write, as well, and I have
需要找回
a misplaced liver I can't seem to find,
和你说真的
and to be quite honest,
我今天一次洗手间都没有去过
I haven't gone to the bathroom yet today.
我...
I...
喂? 喂!
Hello? Hello?!
- 你好 - 噢! 马拉德医生
- Hello. Oh! Dr. Mallard.
你吓到...
You scared the, uh...
你你... 你吓到我了
You-you... you scared me.
我看得出来
I can see that.
- 有什么能帮到你? - 没有
- Can I help you? - No, but
但是我或许能帮你忙
uh, maybe I can help you.
真希望如此 但是很抱歉
I would love that, but I'm sorry.
吉布斯探员说过...
Agent Gibbs said...
我正式回归了
I'm cleared for duty.
噢
Oh.
噢
Oh.
噢 感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
我想问那位是谁?
Who, may I ask, is that?
谁? 他啊
Who? Oh.
他是卡恩镇的验尸官送过来的
Uh, the Kane County coroner sent him over.
他想问问其他人看法 看看是不是...
He wants a second opinion on a, uh...
硬膜下水肿
a subdural hematoma.
这明显是一起酒吧斗殴致死的案件
It apparently happened after a bar fight.
他们明确落实
They want all their ducks in a row
所有事情之后
before they up the charges
才发出二级过失杀人罪的指控
from involuntary manslaughter to second-degree murder.
- 真精彩 - 我知道
- How exciting. - I know.
是吧?
Isn't it?
好吧 你仔细检查过
Well then, have you checked to see
这家伙有没有打过抗凝血剂吗?
whether this fellow was on anticoagulants?
如果有的话 就算一个小伤也会造成他
If so, he could have sustained a hematoma
硬膜下水肿
even with a minor injury.
医生 好提议
Good idea, Doctor.
你好
Hello.
你在这等一下
You wait here a moment
我去换一身舒服的行头
while I change into something more comfortable.
好吗?
Hmm?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表