- 乔伊! - 托雷斯!
- Joe! - Torres!
他们带走了托雷斯中尉 我必须把他带回来
They took Lieutenant Torres, and I have to get him back.
他死了
He's dead.
我在哪里能找到我哥哥 长官?
Where can I find my brother, sir?
给我闭嘴 埃文!
You shut up, Evan!
兰道尔·柯西
Randall Kersey.
他们跟踪了他 头儿
They followed him, boss.
我用尽全力推开他逃跑了 而...
I pushed as hard as I could to get away, and...
而正巧托雷斯中尉在那时倒了下来?
That's when Lieutenant Torres went down?
我知道我看见了什么!
I know what I saw!
创后压力是一种很复杂的失调现象
Post-traumatic stress is a complicated disorder.
那天晚上在我身上发生了一些事
Something happened to me that night,
吉布斯探员
Agent Gibbs.
托雷斯从未被拖走
Torres was never dragged away,
而是我曾遭遇的伏击中的一名战士
it was one of my men in the ambush.
我又回到了阿甘达
I was back in Arghanda all over again.
而且我确信录像带上的那个家伙就在那儿
And I was convinced that that guy on the tape was there.
I.J.I 这个对威斯科特上尉意味着什么
I.J.I. It means something to Captain Westcott.
查出原因
Find out why.
阿甘达伏击事件的行动报告显示
After-Action Report of the Arghanda ambush
对此行为负责的是Ijil反叛军
ID'd the group responsible,the Ijil Rebels.
兰道尔·柯西
Randall Kersey really was
真的与敌为伍了
fighting with the enemy.
- 这是什么? - 是一栋大楼的蓝图
- What is that? - A building blueprint.
看来我们的约翰·沃克·林德曾策划着什么
Looks like our John Walker Lindh was planning something.
不是曾经 是现在
Not was. Is.
找到他
Find him.
哦 不!
Oh, no!
看见了么 麦卡尼?
See that, McCartney?
你又迷失自我了么?
Aw, you losing to yourself again?
不是啊 伙计
No, man.
她正在看着我
She's looking at me.
- 啊 是的 - 穿着性感的小礼服
- Yeah. - With her sexy little robe,
带着那渴望爱意的眼神
and her big ol' bedroom eyes.
哦 没错 这个女孩儿特别想要我
Oh, yeah. This girl wants me bad.
我们今天晚上要巡逻么 威斯科特上尉?
Are we going on patrol tonight,Captain Westcott?
如果霍尔能舍得离开他的新女友
Well, if Hall can tear himself away from his new girlfriend.
长官 她可一点也比不上我的莎拉
Sir, she's got nothing on my Sara.
在我离开之前 她的肚子就已经这么大了
Before I left, her belly was out to here,
但是我的莎拉依然...
but my Sara was still...
是佛罗里达最美的女孩
The prettiest girl in the Sunshine State.
是 是 是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我的宝贝儿想要当一名芭蕾舞演员?
My baby girl wants to be a ballerina?
爸爸就要给她买♥♥一件芭蕾舞裙
Daddy's gonna buy her a tutu.
她想踢足球?
She wants to play football?
爸爸就教她怎样抛出一个旋球
Daddy's gonna teach her how to throw a spiral.
行动! 行动! 行动! 行动!
Move! Move! Move! Move!
上尉!
Captain!
"爸爸"
"Daddy."
我还是挺适合当爹的是吧 上尉?
Looks good on me, huh, Captain?
上尉!
Captain!
上尉!
Captain!
威斯科特上尉?
Captain Westcott?
长官?
Sir?
你说的没错 柯西当时确实在阿甘达
You were right about Kersey being in Arghanda.
和敌军一起?
With the enemy?
是的 他如今正计划着什么大事
Yeah, he's planning something here.
他已越出了雷池
Gone off-grid.
我们需要你的帮助来找到他
We need your help to go find him.
海军罪案调查处 第十季 第七集
对不起 吉布斯探员 但是我认为我已没有
Sorry, Agent Gibbs, but I don't think I have
更多有用信息提供给你
anything else for you.
你在本地和阿富汗都曾与柯西有过联♥系♥
You had contact with Kersey here and in Afghanistan.
任何细节都能给我们提供线索
Any detail could give us something.
他在便利商店和谁交谈了么?
He talk to anyone at the convenience store?
没有
No.
但他也不像是为了买♥♥一包口香糖而来的
But it didn't seem like he was there for a pack of gum, either.
我试着追踪他做的任何事 但是...
I tried to track everything he was doing, but...
太多了
it was too much.
行动报告上说 在遭遇伏击时你和托雷斯
The After-Action Report says that you and Torres
在敌军总部的大楼里
were inside enemy headquarters during the ambush.
老实说 长官 我只是在报告里那么写的
Honestly, sir, I only put that in there
因为托雷斯说我们当时在里面
because Torres said we were inside.
而我其实...
I don't...
关于伏击 我只记得一些支离破碎的片段
I only remember the ambush in pieces,
而身处敌军总部我一点都不记得了
and that's not one of them.
还有谁也递交了报告?
Anyone else file a report?
没有了 我是指挥官
No, I was the C.O.
当时我离柯西很远 我...
Far as Kersey, I...
我在伏击中打伤了他
I clocked him deep into the ambush.
他当时正试图抓住二等兵霍尔
He was attempting to capture PFC Hall.
其余的我什么都没看清
But I didn't see anything else.
那你的其他士兵看到他了么?
Any of your other men see him?
只有一个叫麦卡尼的士兵看到了
There was only one other man McCartney.
哦 抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
他的真名叫保罗·帕特森
His-his real name is Paul Patterson.
伏击之后他便离队归乡了
Moved back home after he got out.
我想他住在弗吉尼亚州
Virginia, I think.
那个孩子真是超人
This kid, superhuman.
好吧 上尉 打算明天来个小旅行吗?
Okay, Captain, you up for taking a little trip tomorrow?
也许你们俩可以一起去
Maybe the two of you can put your heads together.
他会竭尽全力帮助你的 吉布斯探员
He'll do whatever you need, Agent Gibbs.
毫无疑问 长官
No doubt, sir.
听着 我知道你需要恢复健康
Look, I know you need to get well.
所以除非万不得已 我不会占用你很多时间
And I won't keep you any longer than I have to.
这里略显狭小了
It is a little cramped in here.
如果愿意的话 我可以为你们提供另一个房♥间
Be glad to get you guys another room if it'll help.
难道你需要有人看护么 儿子?
You feel like you need watching, son?
不需要 长官
No, sir.
但是如果你愿意呆着...
But if you want to stay...
哦 不需要
Oh, no.
我需要回俄亥俄州
I need to get back to Ohio.
别这样 多呆几天又没有大碍
Come on, a few more days won't hurt.
什么?
What?
你也听到他说的了 他说他很好
You heard what he said, he said he's okay.
明白
Got it.
不 我需要回去工作了
No, I need to get back to work.
每年的这个时候都忙得要死
This time of year is brutal.
有人得呆在这里看护他
I'd like someone here.
我会留下
I'll stay.
它卖♥♥完了是什么意思?
What do you mean it's sold out?
不 不
No, no.
必须是在周六晚上
It has to be Saturday night.
是的 必须去看歌♥剧
Yes, it has to be the opera.
好吧 别跟我说什么抱歉
Okay, do not tell me that I'm out of luck,
因为我认为这...
because I think it's...
好吧
Fine.
三大浪漫约会场景
Big three of romantic dates:
海滩野餐 雨中即兴跳舞 聆听歌♥剧
beach picnic, impromptu dancing in the rain and the opera.
那么他是谁呢?
So who is he?
谁也不是
He is no one.
你对这个男人是认真的么?
You're serious about this guy?
我对我的人很认真 柯西在哪儿?
I'm serious about my guy. Where's Kersey?
目前的位置还不知道
Uh, current location still unknown.
全境通告已经发出
BOLO went out wide.
邻居最后一次见他时 他开着一辆蓝色的轿车
Neighbors last saw him driving a blue sedan.
还在寻找车牌号♥ 但是他名下
Still looking for the plate numbers, but there's nothing
没有注册任何车辆
with wheels registered to his name.
什么背景?
Background?
兰道尔·J·柯西 二十五岁
Randall J. Kersey. 25 years old.
出生在天使之城洛杉矶
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表